pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

a women destroyed a top golfer
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave pico 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Wikkidinsane I'm just wondering r u hispanic or black?

I am of African decent. I have really dark brown skin . Here is a pic of me:

dantanner
    dantanner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    When the sex scandal came out he was on top of his game coming off like a 6 win season
    What happened??
    Its sure not age because he is in middle of his prime as far as a golfer age wise

He is not even a top 30 golfer anymore
    What happened to Tiger?

The biggest problem is that he has allowed Sean Foley to convince him he needed to alter his putting stroke to match his new swing. Now, Tiger misses a lot of putts he used to make.

Another thing is that now he KNOWS he can be beaten, and so does everybody else.

In the end, Tiger will never be what he once was. Being Tiger was a way of life taught to him by his father, and now that way of life is gone. He always believed in himself with no doubt, now he has the same doubts as everybody else. Thus he will golf that way for the remainder of his career.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Well said DanT. I would emphasize that it is Tiger's mental state-not his putting or whatever that has brought about his current circumstances. Kind of a shame but there it is. Cheers

First 12