Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol @ the crusade.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

^^
    YO FORSBERG. Are you going pro in copying and pasting anytime soon????
    I know you're going on copy and paste #5000 of why you hate the USA but can you list even 4 or 5 positive things about life in Canada for me?? .... I'm just curious

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post

Yea, cause betting online is what defines freedom in a country. Thank the US that your not speaking German or Japanese right now.
    This is one of the funniest things about Americans, they think they "won" WWII. You wouldn't even know what decades WWII took place in without Google.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

what's a google?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Forsberg is nothing more than a very good troll and we all bite. His threads generate views so he wins.

Well done forsberg you are a succesful internet troll.

Ra77er

Uh oh, I think WatersT is being reeled in now....

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    The USA is nothing but a pathetic joke, and I will expose it for what it is.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

all he does is copy and paste others stuff yet he would kill to live here in the usa.

Just sit with him at poker, he has mental and anger issues

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Every country has it's problems. Some countries have problems for trying to help other countries, while other countries have problems when they lose the stanley finals. It is what it is

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Forsberg is nothing more than a very good troll and we all bite. His threads generate views so he wins.

Well done forsberg you are a succesful internet troll.
    Let's see buddy... you've made 2500 posts in 9 months, or almost 10 a day... who sits on SBR all day???

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post

And the USA is Canada's toilet bowl.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    what's a google?
    Dwight, you should stop bashing Obama, and regulated your fellow Canadian.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    all he does is copy and paste others stuff yet he would kill to live here in the usa.

Just sit with him at poker, he has mental and anger issues
    And why would anyone ever listen to a thing you had to say you old, bald ugly donkey.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Forsberg it takes you about 10 minutes to write up your novels. Factor that in your equation.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Guy this is serious. Forsberg is exposing the USA for the fraud that it is on SBR.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Dwight, you should stop bashing Obama, and regulated your fellow Canadian.
    Thats racist. Why you gotta bring the black man into it

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

you have to be very careful with these greedy banks and use cash a lot.

forsberg21

Forsberg it takes you about 10 minutes to write up your novels. Factor that in your equation.
    Actually it doesn't pal. I type like a rocket and my brain works even quicker.

The fact of the matter is that you make, on average, almost 10 posts per day. Given that there are roughly 16 hours a day that you are awake, this means that you are making roughly 2 posts every 3 hours of your waking life. That is the definition of pathetic. You're life is living on SBR. You sir have no life outside these forums. That's a fact.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Actually it doesn't pal. I type like a rocket and my brain works even quicker.

The fact of the matter is that you make, on average, almost 10 posts per day. Given that there are roughly 16 hours a day that you are awake, this means that you are making roughly 2 posts every 3 hours of your waking life. That is the definition of pathetic. You're life is living on SBR. You sir have no life outside these forums. That's a fact.
    Intersting. I would've guessed I posted more than that. Walkers gonna cut my rate if he sees this Forsberg delete it your post now

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Mayan you racist, where'd you run off to?

forsberg21

Intersting. I would've guessed I posted more than that. Walkers gonna cut my rate if he sees this Forsberg delete it your post now
    You have no life bro, no life.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Opie we're doomed pal. We're up against a guy that types like a rocket and has a brain that functions at the speed of thought.
    Opie have a great time at the Rangers game pal

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Now wait one goddamn second you ball licking liberal, in post #53 you clearly stated "your life is...sbr". You then proceed to contradict yourself in post #56 by stating "you have no life bro, no life"

I think its clear that you are confused and incoherant or maybe it was a typo because you typing like a rocket. A ROCKET!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

ADDRESSED TO OPIE:
    Hey Opie, why is it that you never address the issue at hand? I made a post about how American banks are screwing over American citizens and how it stinks living in a country where such things go on.
    You reply by calling me a bigshot and mentioning the Mercedes on
    the Autobahn pic, which is a true story, but then again, I don't have to prove anything to an old geezer.
    Your replies are limited to these vague personal attacks that you can apply to anybody. Your arsenal consists of the
    words "nerd", "bigshot" and the fact that you don't think I play sports, which I
    play many.
    Anyways, do you ever have an opinion on the issue at hand? Are you even
    capable of forming a rational opinion?
    You're giving my claim of you being an ignorant redneck more credibility each time you reply to my posts.

Ooops.....sorry, pal. I forgot you were there!

Wow! You're pretty obsessed with me, huh? That's cool, I guess.

Let me address your concerns:

Traveled outside of the US dozens of times, including at least 10 trips to Alberta, Sask, & Ontario.

Sorry I doubt you have ever played any organized sports. You just seem like such a nerd. I can see you being more of a Marching Band guy.

Not too worried about overdraft fees. I don't bounce checks.

I'm sure that was your Mercedes. Those random, faceless pics of a car you posted gave you all kinds of credibility.

There you go, pal. On my way to the Rangers game tonite. I'll make you a vid so you can masturbate to it later!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

forsberg21

Now wait one goddamn second you ball licking liberal, in post #53 you clearly stated "your life is...sbr". You then proceed to contradict yourself in post #56 by stating "you have no life bro, no life"

I think its clear that you are confused and incoherant or maybe it was a typo because you typing like a rocket. A ROCKET!
    Sitting on SBR forums all day = No life

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Seriously forsberg get off Opies nuts. Af first the way you were on his nuts was funny, now its just creepy.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Sitting on SBR forums all day = No life
    Talking politics and international affairs in a gambling forum means you're a loser and cant keep up in discussions with other experts on the topic. Stop posting this ******* BS here and then talking down to guys like you're ******* smart. Start talking gambling or get the **** out you piece of shit

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    people that trash america are ignorant idiots

but many americans are just as ignorant, when someone trashes the US the response is move to a third world country and see how difficult it is, truth is most americans think that the US is the only country in the world and that people in other countries live in huts and wash their clothes down by the river
    Your whole comment is a fallacy. You are generalizing, which is a major fail in any conversation.

You do not know most Americans. You could meet 1000 new Amercans every month for the next 10 years, and still not know "MOST" Americans.

The op's statement is an example of a greedy corporation. They use 10 page documents filled with legal jargon, that work to only confuse "any human being" without a law degree. It can be easily avoided by not using a DC. Write checks, and balance your checkbooks.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Ooops.....sorry, pal. I forgot you were there!

Wow! You're pretty obsessed with me, huh? That's cool, I guess.

Let me address your concerns:

Traveled outside of the US dozens of times, including at least 10 trips to Alberta, Sask, & Ontario.

Sorry I doubt you have ever played any organized sports. You just seem like such a nerd. I can see you being more of a Marching Band guy.

Not too worried about overdraft fees. I don't bounce checks.

I'm sure that was your Mercedes. Those random, faceless pics of a car you posted gave you all kinds of credibility.

There you go, pal. On my way to the Rangers game tonite. I'll make you a vid so you can masturbate to it later!
    So you've never been to Europe, South America, Asia, the Caribbean in your entire life? That's pretty pathetic for a 50+ year old man.

And no, that wasn't my SL350, who do you think I am? Having a car like that at my age in a foreign country? LOL... it was a friend's, but I did drive it on the Autobahn and reached 260 km/h, and the best part about it was that it was all 100% legal.

Anyways, you again ignore what I initially had to say. Your response was half a sentence. Well played.

Opie, SBRs cheesy used car salesman.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Houlihans, as a black man, what are your thoughts on Beantownjims persistent use of the word Nigerian when referencing a black American? I find it quite insulting and rather canadianesque.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

LOL

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I do not know BTJ, and am not interested in him. He is an online persona, not a real person. For all we know, the guy typing BTJ's comments spends his whole day holding doors open for minorities.

Do not let the racist comments on here bother you. No one talks lik that to minorities anymore. Its not accepted behavior in America anymore. People who talk like that in pubic are outsiders, and their opinions have been reglagated to irrelevancy.

For example: The KKK's headquarters was once located in Indiana. 10 years ago they were forced out, and now are relagated to a small town in Idaho.

forsberg21

Houlihans, as a black man, what are your thoughts on Beantownjims persistent use of the word Nigerian when referencing a black American? I find it quite insulting and rather canadianesque.
    Oh so you're black? Ok, that explains a lot. It's funny how you have a lot to say about Canada considering you've never been there before.

Ra77er

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I do not know BTJ, and am not interested in him. He is an online persona, not a real person. For all we know, the guy typing BTJ's comments spends his whole day holding doors open for minorities.

Do not let the racist comments on here bother you. No one talks lik that to minorities anymore. Its not accepted behavior in America anymore. People who talk like that in pubic are outsiders, and their opinions have been reglagated to irrelevancy.

For example: The KKK's headquarters was once located in Indiana. 10 years ago they were forced out, and now are relagated to a small town in Idaho.

Well spoken.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

why u act so tough when you are just a thin skinned pussy?

First 1234 Last