Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just got back from vancouver a month ago, posted about it then. Dated a girl in Winnipeg and traveled there many times for the holidays. been to Canada plenty. Been also to toronto and montreal for conferences. Loved vancouver and victoria island, got to climb mt. grousse, very fun. Not bad for a guy thats always on sbr

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    why u act so tough when you are just a thin skinned pussy?
    Says the guy everytime I mentioned whites, comes in the thread and says RACIST.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

good post forsberg

its no secret the banks are fukkin crooks

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Forsy.........why do have such disdain for the alpha male type?

Example #1 = U.S.A.
    Example #2 = Opie

Yet, you dote over the meek & weak such as Canada & Rod1010.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    This is one of the funniest things about Americans, they think they "won" WWII. You wouldn't even know what decades WWII took place in without Google.
    Who won? Japan? Germany? France? Norway? England? Russia?

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Nobody "won" WWII, though your American textbooks may tell you otherwise.

If you want my opinion, the Soviet Union won WWII, they gained a lot of new territory and their influence in Europe spread further than just within their newly acquired borders.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Forsy.........why do have such disdain for the alpha male type?

Example #1 = U.S.A.
    Example #2 = Opie

Yet, you dote over the meek & weak such as Canada & Rod1010.
    Keep smoking your cheap crack pal, the USA is a pathetic joke, you guys are drowning in debt.

Opie's just a cheap gimmick, a fad. He'll die off like all fads do.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ugh, dont you remember canadas superior air force controlled the skys over germany while their highly skilled marines marched over russia and their powerful navy flattened japan. Dont you remember? Canada won ww2 all by themselves.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Waterstpub87: 3. "America's Good Life", "Equality", "The Pursuit of Happiness", "The Ethics of Work", "Religious Liberty", "Ideals and Interests", "America's Virtue"??? These euphemisms sounds like they came from the Communist Manifesto.
    Was thinking the exact same thing...Scary how ppl will simply follow and not question. Thats past of the reason we find ourselves in the situation we currently do....

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Nobody "won" WWII
    So Germany taking their ball and going home from Paris and "allowing" the USA to setup military bases in their country was akin to them "winning" errrrrrr not losing?

So Japan, who saw 2 of their cities and thousands of citizens go up in a mushroom cloud, disbanded their military and allowed the USA to setup military bases in their country was akin to them "winning" errrrrrr not losing?

So Norway, who saw the Germans steamroll their pathetic, potato liquor drinking, sauna sitting asses "won"?
    Last edited by jarvol; 08-05-11 at 06:42 PM.

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

So Germany taking their ball and going home from Paris and "allowing" the USA to setup military bases in their country was akin to them "winning" errrrrrr not losing?

So Japan, who saw 2 of their cities and thousands of citizens go up in a mushroom cloud, disbanded their military and allowed the USA to setup military bases in their country was akin to them "winning" errrrrrr not losing?

So Norway, who saw the Russians steamroll their pathetic, potato liquor drinking, sauna sitting asses "won"?
    Really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupat...y_Nazi_Germany

Not so much.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

I go to Canada all the time, most people there are pretty cool. Not all Canadians are like this guy guys, don't judge them all because of this delusional one.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    I go to Canada all the time, most people there are pretty cool. Not all Canadians are like this guy guys, don't judge them all because of this delusional one.
    LOL? Are you serious pal? You can call me whatever you want, but delusional isn't one of them. I spit the truth like no one else on here.

I know the facts sting when I light up the USA for the pathetic cesspool it is, but I'd rather be living in reality than be on whatever drug 92% of Americans are on right now.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

LOL? Are you serious pal? You can call me whatever you want, but delusional isn't one of them. I spit the truth like no one else on here.

I know the facts sting when I light up the USA for the pathetic cesspool it is, but I'd rather be living in reality than be on whatever drug 92% of Americans are on right now.
    Straight idiot

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

LOL? Are you serious pal?,I spit the truth like no one else on here.
    Somebody thinks quite highly of himself.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
    Straight idiot
    Substance falcon, wheres it at pal?? All youve done is give him more ammo

benjy
    Untitled

It's called nationalism.

Every country has their own supply of junkies to this particular vice, including our own, but the US does seem to have more than it's share of addicts.

The Bet Master

Calm down pal. We're on gambling forum not a political forum. I honestly don't care.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave The Bet Master 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

forsberg21

Straight idiot
    Well it's obvious that you're part of the 92%, too bad that you're living in a make believe world.

Now that you're here, would you care to elaborate beyond the 2 words you've given us? Are you frustrated that the house of playing cards known as the United States is crumbling in front of your very own eyes? Are you jealous that your parents lived in the era of the US's dominance while you'll live your life in the era of China's?

ACoochy

Well it's obvious that you're part of the 92%, too bad that you're living in a make believe world. Now that you're here, would you care to elaborate beyond the 2 words you've given us? Are you frustrated that the house of playing cards known as the United States is crumbling in front of your very own eyes? Are you jealous that your parents lived in the era of the US's dominance while you'll live your life in the era of China's?
    This kid has a way with words that rips str8 through the veneer and hits deep where it hurts...

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Us is fine. Im fine. Canadians will always be #2. Figuratively and actually. We shit on you and your pissed. Its understandable. Good luck

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Opie's just a cheap gimmick, a fad. He'll die off like all fads do.
    Forsberg-

Do you admit that you often get an erection nearly equal to your "Morning Wood" whenever you think of me??

Don't sweat it pal. It's cool, I guess.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ahayes
    ahayes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

go live in the 3world

forsberg21

Us is fine. Im fine. Canadians will always be #2. Figuratively and actually. We shit on you and your pissed. Its understandable. Good luck
    US is fine?!? Man you must be on a combination of that drug and Fox News that is reaching lethal amounts. You've fried your brain bro, stop now before you fry whatever is left.

The US is fine???

- Unemployment is at a level not seen since the Great Depression of the 1930's.
    - In case you haven't been following the news, the US is in debt to a tune of over $14 trillion, and they just approved a motion to get into even more debt.
    - The stock market is crashing.
    - The US housing market is a disaster.
    - People are foreclosing on their homes at a record pace and property values have been pummeled.
    - You've shipped off your manufacturing industries to the Sri Lankans, Malaysians, Indonesians, Chinese and Vietnamese and you wonder where all your jobs have gone?

But sure, the US is doing just fine... keep smoking whatever wicked drug it is you're on.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Forsberg-

Do you admit that you often get an erection nearly equal to your "Morning Wood" whenever you think of me??

Don't sweat it pal. It's cool, I guess.
    Great, it's this yodeling idiot and his arsenal of generic insults again.

Opie, you're a fukking joke pal, an utter disgrace. You're an old man who has fooled the majority of posters with his sleazy charm and substance-less into thinking that you're some sort of superstar. Well done, but you haven't fooled me you superficial, ignorant redneck.

When you actually come up with a clever insult, or at the very least, something un-generic like all of your other posts about me, then we can have battle of wit. Otherwise, I'm arguing with an old senile bastard who's a complete waste of my time.

The Bet Master

Come on man. Why do you keep attention whoring? This is a gambling forum, go to a political forum to ramble about this stiff.

benjy
    Untitled

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Come on man. Why do you keep attention whoring? This is a gambling forum, go to a political forum to ramble about this stiff.
    Are you serious? Forsberg vs. the Forum is so, so, very entertaining.

As the nitwits nonsensically say, if you don't like it move to the third world (or just another thread).

opie1988

Great, it's this yodeling idiot and his arsenal of generic insults again.
    Opie, you're a fukking joke pal, an utter disgrace. You're an old man who has fooled the majority of posters with his sleazy charm and substance-less into thinking that you're some sort of superstar. Well done, but you haven't fooled me you superficial, ignorant
    redneck.
    When you actually come up with a clever insult, or at the very least, something un-generic like all of your other posts about
    me, then we can have battle of wit. Otherwise, I'm arguing with an old senile bastard who's a complete waste of my time.

I didn't mean to embarrass you about your man-crush on me, pal.

I mean, I'm married and all.....but it's still kind of flattering that you feel this way.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ACoochy

Great, it's this yodeling idiot and his arsenal of generic insults again. Opie, you're a fukking joke pal, an utter disgrace. You're an old man who has fooled the majority of posters with his sleazy charm and substance-less into thinking that you're some sort of superstar. Well done, but you haven't fooled me you superficial, ignorant redneck. When you actually come up with a clever insult, or at the very least, something un-generic like all of your other posts about me, then we can have battle of wit. Otherwise, I'm arguing with an old senile bastard who's a complete waste of my time.
    Man i wouldnt be surprised if Opie starts posting less and seeks counselling as a result of this burial Poor Opie, ur clearly not an intellectualist so y r u stepping up to get buried EVERY TIME??
    Opie ur better than this pal, stick to being the family man...

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Man i wouldnt be surprised if Opie starts posting less and seeks counselling as a result of this burial Poor Opie, ur clearly not an intellectualist so y r u stepping up to get buried EVERY TIME??
    Opie ur better than this pal, stick to being the family man...
    You think so, pal?

Look, Ace....just because Shari basically castrated you on here & GL the other day, that's no reason for you to have to suck up on some douche like Forsberg.

You'll recover, pal. In the meantime, go ahead and make another 2500 posts and maybe soon someone can actually say they've heard of 'ya!

Best of luck, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Sorry you feel that way about us forsberg. All countries have their problems, I'm sure you
    have yours.

Thanks for your efforts in trying to educate people in here. The world is full of ignorant people,
    it's up to us, collectively, to educate. No matter what country we are from. Criticism makes you
    stronger and better.

If you ever played sports, your coach and your peers' criticism will make you stronger.

Stop being so defensive guys, stop and listen for once.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Life has clearly dealt Forsberg a really rotten hand.

Imagine how pathetic his life must be where the only thing that makes him feel good is to trash the USA (and his hand).

He is a bitter, angry shell of a man.

The U.S.A. offers a better standard of living then Canada on all fronts though that is beginning to change as our federal government is screwing up royally as evidenced by the S&P downgrade Friday night.

Canada NEVER comes up with any new medical technology on their own and its well known Canada waits for U.S. drug patents to expire and then mass markets generic versions of U.S. drugs.

Forsberg most definitely deserves the mediocre medical care that Canada's socialized system provides.

Eleven
    Eleven's Avatar Become A Pro!

The measure stick for whoevers health care is best should be who lives longest between americans and canadians, and thats Canada I believe.

cashville03
    cashville03's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    The banks have fuk everyone over in this country and most are to stupid to even know it. They went out borrowed all kinds of money to people who could never pay them back and then went out and bet the other side through derivatives. Not only did they get to collect on all their winning bets but they got the taxpayers to give them even more through bailouts. Did anyone get in trouble for this massive corruption. No.

Now they are trying to fuk over the public even more with ridiculous interest fee's, membership fee's and many other stupid fee's. There even is now talk of you having to pay just for the privilege of the bank holding your money.
    This is exactly what happened and you guys cant figure it out? Whatever have fun with your terrible economy and 14 trillion $ of debt. America needs to figure its shit out, they are becoming the laughing stock of the world.

cashville03
    cashville03's Avatar Become A Pro!

The us does not offer a better standard of living on all fronts at all. You must be a total moron if you think that man.

First 1234 Last