nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR --- STOP LETTING THOSE PIZZA JOINTS JUICE you

Sbr I want to say thanks for my pizzas yesterday, they were delicious and now everyone at work owes my ass. Thanks SBR and Idiot Stale.

I just want to say though, Pizza shops will Juice you hard if you let them, and I was shocked to see on the reciept that you guys got FUKED on the price. You should be getting a huge volume discount. yet instead you got FUKED hard.

I ordered 2 large meats pizzas and 1 large supreme and it came to $52 with the delivery charge. Now I want to tell you that very Dominos has a deal for any Large pizza for $11.99 and thats even for delivery, so it should have been $36 + $2.50 delivery +tax so call it $40.

The $40 is the price that anyone gets but if you know what you are doing you could have gotten that for $32-$33 delivered. You guys should have gotten even a better price since you probably buy 1000 pizzas a month.

This is like one night a few months ago when me and 3 buddies were watching a game and we ordered 3 pizzas. One of the other guys ordered and he just said I want " 3 large Pepp, sausage, bacon, extra cheese pizzas" so we got burned on the price. If I had called we would have gotten it for 60% the price they charged him.

Im just saying, when you are ordering Pizza you have to do it right or they will soak you on the price. And Samball got soaked on the price yesterday.

But again I want to say thanks for the Pizzas. They were delicious.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

nobs,
    I do take advantage of the specials when they are offered, but unfortunately when I ordered your pizzas they did not have any.
    Sam

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Sam is doing a great job with the orders. I always get what I order in a timely matter. Usually when I order pizzas on my own I always screw it up but Sam is the best!

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Ha ha sam, they lied to you. That exact dominos has $11.99 for any large any way. Thats for delivery too. plus you should have a deal everytime , how many do you buy 1000 a month ?Plus actually I think dominos and papa johns always have some kind of specials. Whoever answered the phone just didnt feel like reading off the specials.

I dont care either way, its your money. Im just saying. But again thanks for the pizzas.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

yea i think dominos has a 3 topping deal for 7.99 going right now

Mammon
    Mammon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who ever answered the phone?

That's pretty funny. The Sbr nerds down there do it online and are recluses.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

dominos doesnt have online ordering

timmyboy34243
    eaglesphan
    timmyboy34243's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17372

Quote Originally Posted by nobs View Post
    dominos doesnt have online ordering

i have ordered domino's online on numerous occasions. i also believe they have a drop down key that will show the various specials available in that given area........

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

i've ordered online from dominos quite a few times. you have to register with your email though

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

The Domino's nobs is referring to does not accept on-line orders.