Sbr I want to say thanks for my pizzas yesterday, they were delicious and now everyone at work owes my ass. Thanks SBR and Idiot Stale.

I just want to say though, Pizza shops will Juice you hard if you let them, and I was shocked to see on the reciept that you guys got FUKED on the price. You should be getting a huge volume discount. yet instead you got FUKED hard.

I ordered 2 large meats pizzas and 1 large supreme and it came to $52 with the delivery charge. Now I want to tell you that very Dominos has a deal for any Large pizza for $11.99 and thats even for delivery, so it should have been $36 + $2.50 delivery +tax so call it $40.

The $40 is the price that anyone gets but if you know what you are doing you could have gotten that for $32-$33 delivered. You guys should have gotten even a better price since you probably buy 1000 pizzas a month.

This is like one night a few months ago when me and 3 buddies were watching a game and we ordered 3 pizzas. One of the other guys ordered and he just said I want " 3 large Pepp, sausage, bacon, extra cheese pizzas" so we got burned on the price. If I had called we would have gotten it for 60% the price they charged him.

Im just saying, when you are ordering Pizza you have to do it right or they will soak you on the price. And Samball got soaked on the price yesterday.

But again I want to say thanks for the Pizzas. They were delicious.