GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

You need to understand money management.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Good job.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    31-29-2 on Saturday.

Only 36 plays Sunday.
    Only?

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Only?

I tried to find more, but that was it. And it was only 35, damn FK Haugesund match isn't until tomorrow. but when you are just plowing through lines firing out the plays, you miss a date or two here and there.

17-15-3 today. While 48-44-5 is not setting the world on fire, gives me hope I survived that stretch. Now to win for a few months and prepare for the next slide.

And these are wholly and separate from my MLB plays, which adds another 15 per day.

Volume

Volume

Volume

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

He has lured you guys in...pretty soon comes the fake 10-1 day...

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    He has lured you guys in...pretty soon comes the fake 10-1 day...
    Damn, you caught me. I figured what better way to impress the sharps on SBR than creating a thread that I lost 16 days of profit in 2 days.

And then I will update the thread every few days detailing how it is coming along trying to beat the world wide football, you call it soccer, market.

And then I was thinking how could I really impress these guys now that I have them following my 37% winning streak.

Ooh, I got it.

I will tell them I went 10-1 one day!!!!

What could be more impressive than an 11 game sample when compared to the 1,875 match record i posted?!?!?

I am a fukking genius, which means you must be one as well to have deciphered the true intent of this thread!!!!

Bravo sir

Bravo

G's pks
    Update your status

its just a worthless thread with the usual babble....from a 30% capper...

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    its just a worthless thread with the usual babble....from a 30% capper...
    I find it extremely disappointing that you believe this thread worthless.

If you took the time to go back and read through the posts you find some real good insight on a number of topics. Perhaps it would even get you thinking about the concepts mentioned herein as they relate to your capping and/or performance. Regardless of what point we are at in our sports investing, we always have more to learn.

Good discussion on attempting to figure out if my edge was gone, or just Variance. Excellent real life example. Suffering through a horrendous streak so I went back to get the numbers. So is 37% over 200+ matches Variance or is the 53% over 1,631?

Good shit in here on the misguided nature of handicapping individual matches/games. I believe in the Efficient Market Theory applied to sports market. Therefore I find it a waste of time to handicap games (unless we are talking about the NFL). My approach is based on getting the best number and it works for me.

I think we touched on Gamblers' Ruin as well. If we didn't, we should. And if we don't you should do it on your own, you cannot beat math.

There was talk of expected ROI and my preference to utilize increased volume to multiply profits faster.

I truly do feel bad that you find this thread useless.

As for your insults, well

They don't change the fact that I am over 50% on nearly 2,000 futbol plays. (Before claiming that means losing money, familiarize yourself with 3 way lines)

They don't change the fact that I am up 33.16 Units in MLB this year. (No fukking way I will ever share this approach with anyone ever.)

They don't change the fact that I hit 65% in the NFL last year won 60 Units for my peeps. (I know, 3 independent monitors means nothing)

The only thing your insults accomplish is preventing your learning.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

you won´t convince these idiots of anything. less plays is better for them, they lose less money that way.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Don't lose hope Durito. If you can get my stupid ass to consider i might not know everything, anything is possible.

And I'm torn because I want to help, but I also need someone on the other side of my plays or there is no Market.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

welcome to the club ... I was up $4,000 after the super bowl last year. I gave it all back thanks to Lebron James and the Miami Heat. Got a little to cocky i guess and thought I could trust the dream team

G's pks
    Update your status

actual posted plays before the games show results... I have seen when you tried that...it was ugly and you overbet... Your posted picks on sbr have a terrible record...

statnerds
    Put me in coach

August

Risk : $8,837.20
    To Win: $10,042.38
    Paid: $9,126.76

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

That's tough, but I think everyone on here has been there. I have tried to get better at certain points and just cash out at least 75 percent of it so I can't blow it. I have gotten better but the itch to always want more has kicked my ass more then a few times.

First 123