ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Is it really that fascinating that people would be annoyed?

I know how sbr makes money....we should still try to keep the site on topic...
    I just meant that in cases with him, or Daimo.... People would be better off ignoring it than getting all up in arms about a few words on the web if they really are that bothered.

Thats how I get into heads like Walt Williams.. he just cant ignore what I say. I mean more to him on a forum than real life shit ever does.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    Aside from a post asking to bang Opie daughter, I dont think Ive brought up sexy young sluts again?
    You're right.........."ASIDE" from asking to "BANG" the guys toddler/pre-school aged daughter......."

(I seem to recall you also made a request to "taste her sweet nectar" )

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    I'll go "PRO" when you learn to use proper grammar. BTW........thanks for the "team america" complement.
    You're right.........."ASIDE" from asking to "BANG" the guys toddler/pre-school aged daughter......." (I seem to recall you also made a request to "taste her sweet nectar" )

willy u need to become PRO asap to take shots, i have buried u in that thread here is a reminder

BTW........thanks for the "team america" I'll go "PRO" when you learn to use proper grammar.complement.
    go PRO or STFU pal

ChileCheese

You're right.........."ASIDE" from asking to "BANG" the guys toddler/pre-school aged daughter......."

(I seem to recall you also made a request to "taste her sweet nectar" )

But it was JUST 1 time right?
    That's what I am getting at.
    Say what you will, but just get your facts straight.

Btw, I added sweet nectar because I assumed she was at least in high school.
    Everyone knows toddlers don't have pussy juice.
    Geez... get your head out of the gutter you freak.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

He is offensive to some because he is truthful.
    He is annoying to others because he is factual.
    Either way you slice it, guy is right.
    Just because you agree with him doesn't make him right or factual or truthful. It just means you share his point of view, namely an uncontrollable hatred for all things American.

He's some extremist nut who decided to use SBR as a soapbox.

As far as I can tell, this is a gambling forum.

Whats fascinating about all this is either people are annoyed by him because he is a troll or because what he says about Americans are true.
    If he is trolling.. he is winning.
    If he is right.. he is winning.
    Either way, everyone pops in to read his thread rather than ignore it.
    Well, I stopped reading his threads weeks ago. They're all the same thing, essentially. Not very creative. He's like that Chambers guy, except he posts his drivel in Players Talk.
    Last edited by yisman; 06-29-11 at 04:55 PM.

ChileCheese

Haha Wow.
    Willy isnt a pro?
    I never paid attention.
    Done with you pal. You are a jerk off and dont have $200 to your name
    Its obvious you dont gamble, but at least put in some money to be allowed to hang with the big boys.

I hate poor people. Last response you get from me until you are pro.
    Bye Bye for now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onetrickpony

ChileCheese

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Just because you agree with him doesn't make him right or factual or truthful. It just means you share his uncontrollable hatred.
    Who said I agree?
    Im merely stating the reason he excites people is for one of these reasons most likely.

Furthermore, if you take all of my words in context, you would understand I lack this "uncontrollable hate" you speak of.

Fact is, I post stuff that sympathizes with a lot of Americans.
    I have shown articles looking at the poor treatment of soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.. about the unfair bullshit that went on in New Orleans after Katrina, and the overall injustice that goes on with the underclass in the US.

I just have a giant dislike for Neo Cons and Republicans, so sometimes my language towards them is strong.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Forsberg is a smart dude but filled with a ton of Anti-American hate. Canada gets bashed a lot on here though so we need someone to fight back for us Northerners I suppose

Guy would stack 90% of the forum in an IQ test though I bet

yisman

Who said I agree?
    Im merely stating the reason he excites people is for one of these reasons most likely.
    This is what you said:

"He is offensive to some because he is truthful.
    Either way you slice it, guy is right."

Now since none of this is objectively true, I'm assuming you agree with him and thus are praising his posts as truthful, factual, and right.

I don't know what there's to be right about. He has a burning hatred of America and Americans, and spends his days looking for more things to try and back up his bias. That's right? I say that's wrong and quite sad.

He's like Emily Haines, another poster who developed some weird kind of obsession and has a one track mind.
    Last edited by yisman; 06-29-11 at 05:02 PM.

onetrickpony

williard i will throw u 50 u poor fuk, i know times are tough PM me ur address and we will get u on ur way to PRO-dom

fuking pathetic mooch, ppl like u sicken me, cant scrape together a lousy 200

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Dude's great entertainment

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

What the hell is going here?

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

forsberg is a very smart guy sometimes truth hurts thats why many hate his threads.

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Forsberg is a smart dude but filled with a ton of Anti-American hate. Canada gets bashed a lot on here though so we need someone to fight back for us Northerners I suppose
    Really? I don't see tons of anti-Canadian threads started. In fact, the only ones I've ever seen were started as a direct result of forsberg's threads.

ChileCheese

This is what you said:

"He is offensive to some because he is truthful.
    Either way you slice it, guy is right."

Now since none of this is objectively true, I'm assuming you agree with him and thus are praising his posts as truthful, factual, and right.

In fact, you're the only poster I see who's actually saying this guy is right. I don't know what there's to be right about. He has a burning hatred of America and Americans, and spends his days looking for more things to try and back up his bias. That's right? I say that's wrong and quite sad.

He's like Emily Haines, another poster who developed some weird kind of obsession and has a one track mind.
    To be honest, I dont read his posts usually.. well not in a long time anyway. I just remember what he had to say a few months back, and he was dead on. So perhaps he is wrong on some stuff lately.

And I am not the only poster agreeing with him on certain things.. far from it.

yisman

I don't really find anything praiseworthy about posters like forsberg, Emily Haines, or Chambers, unless you want to say that at least they've found their purpose in life.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Really? I don't see tons of anti-Canadian threads started. In fact, the only ones I've ever seen were started as a direct result of forsberg's threads.
    Well there's lots of Canadian bashing scattered throughout different threads I guess, but not a lot of threads dedicated strictly to doing it. Was a ton after the Canucks lost the cup though.

yisman

A good bit of that was probably because Vancouver embarrassed themselves in a highly publicized manner. It was all over the news, hence a bunch of SBR posters reacted to it.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    willy u need to become PRO asap to take shots, i have buried u in that thread here is a reminder

go PRO or STFU pal
    Please tell me you didn't go into another thread......copy a simple oversight on my part........and paste it into a thread based on an entirely different topic. No way you're that desperate. No way.

William Walters

Haha Wow.
    Willy isnt a pro?
    I never paid attention.
    Done with you pal. You are a jerk off and dont have $200 to your name
    Its obvious you dont gamble, but at least put in some money to be allowed to hang with the big boys.

I hate poor people. Last response you get from me until you are pro.
    Bye Bye for now.
    You got me boss. I don't have 200 smokes to send offshore. Exposed!

Now, excuse me while I change clothes for an afternoon run on my local beach.

Update:
    ChileCheese
    Restricted User

You lose again pedo!
    Last edited by William Walters; 06-29-11 at 05:32 PM.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    williard i will throw u 50 u poor fuk, i know times are tough PM me ur address and we will get u on ur way to PRO-dom

fuking pathetic mooch, ppl like u sicken me, cant scrape together a lousy 200
    Sorry terrorist sympathizer...........gotta run now..........San Clemente beach trail awaits. Have fun kickin it with moms tonight..............since schools out maybe she'll let you stay up an extra hour this fine evening.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

i guarantee you he will never show up at any bash here in usa, probaly can't even cross the border. He is an irrevelant person in every aspect of the world.

onetrickpony

Please tell me you didn't go into another thread......copy a simple oversight on my part........and paste it into a thread based on an entirely different topic. No way you're that desperate. No way.
    look dumbass u said u would go PRO if i fixed my grammar and u couldnt use correct grammar in typing that smartass comment, so go PRO or stfu u broke ass loser

Sorry terrorist sympathizer...........gotta run now..........San Clemente beach trail awaits. Have fun kickin it with moms tonight..............since schools out maybe she'll let you stay up an extra hour this fine evening.
    go PRO or STFU

beach is free so i see why ur going their, maybe next month u can put together $200

i told u i would chip in 50 ur way all u need now is 150 that seems reasonable, no?

onetrickpony

i found poor willy, wont have a computer next month so he can pawn it and buy drugs

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

doublej has not been buried by anyone on this board.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

So what part of the USA is forsberg from?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    toughest guy on sbr
    My favorite hobby is fukking up Nazis

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    HA. Please tell me you're not serious...
    I find forsberg to be one of the most obnoxious posters on SBR.
    His posts are long winded and drawn out. Not to mention 90% of his thoughts are copied and pasted.
    He contributes nothing positive.
    You sir, are lying. I have never copied and pasted anything other than links to my sources. Everything I write are 100% my thoughts and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    No Forsberg is being buried by the weight of his own shit which he is standing onto.
    Pavy, generic comments like these make me feel almost certain that you reside somewhere in the southern US, your preferred source of news is Fox and that you don't own a passport.

I'm also convinced that whatever profession your are in (if any), you're not getting paid for any sound decision making skills. Your posts reveal that you lack any creativity whatsoever and your absurd theories (you were for the TSA and searching that 95 year old's diaper) make me wonder whether you're on any serious drugs when you make your posts because that would be the only explanation for some of your posts.

You're incredibly ignorant and judging by your posts, incredibly uneducated. The fact that you think a high school education isn't worth getting because it's "free" makes me think that you don't have much of an education. Please continue hurling your generic insults because it shows everyone how basic your mind is.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Forsberg can suck my left nut...

I'll bury that clown in real life....
    I'm certain this guy resembles something like the guy below.

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    i guarantee you he will never show up at any bash here in usa, probaly can't even cross the border. He is an irrevelant person in every aspect of the world.
    Whoa there Warrior, you're using words that are waaaaay beyond your vocabulary there! If "irrevelant" were actually a word that you could find in Webster's dictionary, your post might actually make grammatical sense. Unfortunately it doesn't. I think the word you're looking for is "irrelevant".

Now that we're on the topic of borders, I'm convinced that you've never cross one (state borders don't count). Your ignorance and lack of education through your inability to form proper English sentences make me think that you don't possess any desire to leave your home city/state. You think that the 50 mile radius you live in is the entire world and that everything outside this radius is the third world.

If you're going to reply to this, could you at least reply in English, and use actual English words?

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Never fukking heard of forsberg21.. Moving on..

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Unreal, Forsberg destroying everything in sight again

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    Unreal, Forsberg destroying everything in sight again
    How's you girl with a soiled anus?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    You sir, are lying. I have never copied and pasted anything other than links to my sources. Everything I write are 100% my thoughts and nothing else.

Pavy, generic comments like these make me feel almost certain that you reside somewhere in the southern US, your preferred source of news is Fox and that you don't own a passport.

I'm also convinced that whatever profession your are in (if any), you're not getting paid for any sound decision making skills. Your posts reveal that you lack any creativity whatsoever and your absurd theories (you were for the TSA and searching that 95 year old's diaper) make me wonder whether you're on any serious drugs when you make your posts because that would be the only explanation for some of your posts.

You're incredibly ignorant and judging by your posts, incredibly uneducated. The fact that you think a high school education isn't worth getting because it's "free" makes me think that you don't have much of an education. Please continue hurling your generic insults because it shows everyone how basic your mind is.

I'm certain this guy resembles something like the guy below.

And I'm pretty sure this is you:

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    Whoa there Warrior, you're using words that are waaaaay beyond your vocabulary there! If "irrevelant" were actually a word that you could find in Webster's dictionary, your post might actually make grammatical sense. Unfortunately it doesn't. I think the word you're looking for is "irrelevant". Now that we're on the topic of borders, I'm convinced that you've never cross one (state borders don't count). Your ignorance and lack of education through your inability to form proper English sentences make me think that you don't possess any desire to leave your home city/state. You think that the 50 mile radius you live in is the entire world and that everything outside this radius is the third world. If you're going to reply to this, could you at least reply in English, and use actual English words?

First 1234 Last