ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    Whoa there Warrior, you're using words that are waaaaay beyond your vocabulary there! If "irrevelant" were actually a word that you could find in Webster's dictionary, your post might actually make grammatical sense. Unfortunately it doesn't. I think the word you're looking for is "irrelevant". Now that we're on the topic of borders, I'm convinced that you've never cross one (state borders don't count). Your ignorance and lack of education through your inability to form proper English sentences make me think that you don't possess any desire to leave your home city/state. You think that the 50 mile radius you live in is the entire world and that everything outside this radius is the third world. If you're going to reply to this, could you at least reply in English, and use actual English words?
    Forsy making warrior his e-bitch

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Whoa there Warrior, you're using words that are waaaaay beyond your vocabulary there! If "irrevelant" were actually a word that you could find in Webster's dictionary, your post might actually make grammatical sense. Unfortunately it doesn't. I think the word you're looking for is "irrelevant".

Now that we're on the topic of borders, I'm convinced that you've never cross one (state borders don't count). Your ignorance and lack of education through your inability to form proper English sentences make me think that you don't possess any desire to leave your home city/state. You think that the 50 mile radius you live in is the entire world and that everything outside this radius is the third world.

If you're going to reply to this, could you at least reply in English, and use actual English words?

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

And I'm pretty sure this is you:
    That's a sign of creative genius. The copying and pasting of a pic with homosexual connotation must be your knock out blow.

The generic nature of your posts and copying and pasting, coupled with the fact that the substance of your posts have very little to do with anything we're talking about, demonstrate that no one around here should be taking you seriously.

Now, if you want to compare the pic that I pasted versus the one you pasted, let's begin. I pasted a picture of an ignorant, illiterate (he spelled morons wrong, just in case you didn't pick that up) American redneck because that's what I believe you are. You come on here gloating that your beloved USA is the greatest nation in the world, and that all other nations are inferior in comparison. If you possessed any sense of reality whatsoever, you'd realize this simply isn't true. Your ignorance prevents you from seeing reality, and your arrogance forces you to dismiss the facts that contradict all these positive "beliefs" that you have about the USA. You resort to using a one size fits all arsenal of generic insults that only do one thing, and that's demonstrating that you're the simply minded redneck you truly are.

Now, the pic that you posted yourself which I assume is supposed to refer to me, I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. I've made a logical comparison between the pic I've posted resembling you and why I believe that resembles you. All you did was post a pic of a guy in a speedo. Is there anything you want to add, or does your lack of brainpower prevent you from doing so?

forsberg21

What irrelevant picture are you going to copy and paste next Mayan?

Or maybe I sense a momma joke coming on?

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Forsberg is a gentleman and a scholar

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Forsberg, you can post a pics, but Mayan can't....

And you're not smarter because you keep writing essays on a gambling forum...

Get over yourself lil boy...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

My favorite hobby is fukking up Nazis

Probably is cause we all know you don't gamble and contribute zero gambling info to this site. Then again you are a sbr pro so at least you are worth $200.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Probably is cause we all know you don't gamble and contribute zero gambling info to this site. Then again you are a SBR Pro so at least you are worth $200.
    Yes.. Starting tomorrow I will start making picks on line movement only.....don't know anything about the players or teams but the sharp money is on this team so I will play it....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I will not go to work and watch the lines all day....

forsberg21

Forsberg, you can post a pics, but Mayan can't....

And you're not smarter because you keep writing essays on a gambling forum...

Get over yourself lil boy...
    Seriously. Is this your response? Is this the best you could come up with? That's sad really. Pathetic. I've called you out for the fool you are and this is how you defend yourself?

We can both post pics. The only difference between what I do and what you do is what you do is post a pic and then say the guy in the pic is me. I post a pic, say that the guy in the pic likely resembles you and then explain why it resembles you (ignorant, arrogant, American redneck).

With that said, the fact of the matter is that you're nothing more than a simple minded fool whose words should never be considered seriously. You haven't shown us any creativity in your posts, any wit or cleverness, nothing insightful, and you've only shown us that you can copy and paste pictures and write a sentence that I'm the one in the picture.

I don't know what it feels like to be borderline retarded like you are, but I can only assume that it sucks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wtf, ACoochy, and polskboy

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Seriously. Is this your response? Is this the best you could come up with? That's sad really. Pathetic. I've called you out for the fool you are and this is how you defend yourself?

We can both post pics. The only difference between what I do and what you do is what you do is post a pic and then say the guy in the pic is me. I post a pic, say that the guy in the pic likely resembles you and then explain why it resembles you (ignorant, arrogant, American redneck).

With that said, the fact of the matter is that you're nothing more than a simple minded fool whose words should never be considered seriously You haven't shown us any creativity in your posts, any wit or cleverness, nothing insightful, and you've only shown us that you can copy and paste pictures and write a sentence that I'm the one in the picture.

I don't know what it feels like to be borderline retarded like you are, but I can only assume that it sucks.
    and you have??

You post the same fukking drivel, over and over....

You think you're smart because you can write essays on a gambling forum...

You post a picture of a white man, but my forum name clearly states that I'm not white...

Get the fukk out of that cubicle, smart guy

forsberg21

and you have??

You post the same fukking drivel, over and over....

You think you're smart because you can write essays on a gambling forum...

You post a picture of a white man, but my forum name clearly states that I'm not white...

Get the fukk out of that cubicle, smart guy
    Well my posts are getting nominated and this thread has been named after me, so say what you want (doesn't matter anyways because your opinion shouldn't count), but the fact of the matter is that people are being entertained.

The theme of what I post is the same, that's true. I rip apart fools like you and I find a variety of creative ways to do so.

"You think you're smart because you can write essays on a gambling forum". Didn't you use this one already? Didn't I mention that you're a world class copier and paster? Your CTRL and V keys on your keyboard must be worn out. Those are the symptoms of a bland, simple mind.

Does the colour of the man in the pic I posted really matter? If you didn't get the point, it's that you're an ignorant bigot. You are a joke. You should NEVER be taken seriously. You think you're so superior because you're American, but the fact of the matter is that the USA is on a steep decline, yet you continue to gloat that you're so good because you happen to live in the US.

That cubicle joke is brilliant, you got me there. The cubicle implies that I'm employed, I doubt that we can say the same thing about you chief. Anyone who is paying you to use your judgment for producing goods/services in an organization must have no concern for the value of money.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Well my posts are getting nominated and this thread has been named after me, so say what you want (doesn't matter anyways because your opinion shouldn't count), but the fact of the matter is that people are being entertained.

The theme of what I post is the same, that's true. I rip apart fools like you and I find a variety of creative ways to do so.

"You think you're smart because you can write essays on a gambling forum". Didn't you use this one already? Didn't I mention that you're a world class copier and paster? Your CTRL and V keys on your keyboard must be worn out. Those are the symptoms of a bland, simple mind.

Does the colour of the man in the pic I posted really matter? If you didn't get the point, it's that you're an ignorant bigot. You are a joke. You should NEVER be taken seriously. You think you're so superior because you're American, but the fact of the matter is that the USA is on a steep decline, yet you continue to gloat that you're so good because you happen to live in the US.

That cubicle joke is brilliant, you got me there. The cubicle implies that I'm employed, I doubt that we can say the same thing about you chief.

Another essay!you must be smart....

And when did I say that America is superior to any other country..

You love making assumptions, huh???

Calling me a bigot, but it sounds like you think you're better than everybody else....

And if you think America is in a steep decline, then you must be a stupid muthafukka.... America has been in depressions and we still come back STRONGER.......

And I work with my hands , something that your 160 pound twink ass knows nothing about...

Canadians nominating Canadians posts, what a shocker...

forsberg21

Another essay!you must be smart....

You love making assumptions, huh???

Calling me a bigot, but it sounds like you think you're better than everybody else....

And if you think America is in a steep decline, then you must be a stupid muthafukka.... America has been in depressions and we still come back STRONGER.......

And I work with my hands , something that your 160 pound twink ass knows nothing about...

Canadians nominating Canadians posts, what a shocker...
    Alright, let's rip your words apart and expose you for the hillbilly you are!

You call this an essay? Did your head hurt when you finished reading it? Was this the longest thing you'd read at the highest grade level you completed? Did your mind start wandering after the sixth line? Did you start looking for the ritalin to get through the rest? I've wrote and read essays that are dozens of pages long. This is nothing and the fact that you're calling this an essay shows me that your mind gets overloaded very easily, which are the signs of a simplistic brain.

You're joking right? You've made numerous comments on here implying that. Your words resonate it. If you're going to deny this, you'll prove yourself a liar. Don't make me go back to your posting history and start quoting words that you wrote that confirm this.

I actually don't know the nationality of the posters that have nominated my posts, but I know for a fact Polskboy isn't Canadian.

America has been in depressions and we still come back STRONGER.......
    Man, you must seriously be on some wicked drug. Let me fill you in on something, your comeback is not going to happen this time (when did it ever happen to begin with anyways?). All those jobs that got shipped off to third world nations will never come back. Some patriotic American preferred to source his labour in China rather than employ Americans. And your twisted government offered him tax breaks to do so! The USA is in so much debt, it's frightening. Unemployment levels are at depressing levels and there is no improvement in sight. The US housing market is crumbling and the US dollar is in decline due to your government printing and printing dollars, hoping that it would make the problems go away.

You are on some wicked drug dude, because your level of obliviousness is like nothing I've seen before. Can you introduce me to your dealer?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

It's easily a essay in a gambling forum...no??

And go look for those posts, never said America is superior....

And I love how you know everything..America this, America that....

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT.....

Reading articles doesn't make you smart, just makes you a sheep.....

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Lets see..a random poster makes some smart ass comments...and rod has to open a thread about it.

This forum is going down-hill.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright, let's rip your words apart and expose you for the hillbilly you are! You call this an essay? Did your head hurt when you finished reading it? Was this the longest thing you'd read at the highest grade level you completed? Did your mind start wandering after the sixth line? Did you start looking for the ritalin to get through the rest? I've wrote and read essays that are dozens of pages long. This is nothing and the fact that you're calling this an essay shows me that your mind gets overloaded very easily, which are the signs of a simplistic brain. You're joking right? You've made numerous comments on here implying that. Your words resonate it. If you're going to deny this, you'll prove yourself a liar. Don't make me go back to your posting history and start quoting words that you wrote that confirm this. I actually don't know the nationality of the posters that have nominated my posts, but I know for a fact Polskboy isn't Canadian. Man, you must seriously be on some wicked drug. Let me fill you in on something, your comeback is not going to happen this time (when did it ever happen to begin with anyways?). All those jobs that got shipped off to third world nations will never come back. Some patriotic American preferred to source his labour in China rather than employ Americans. And your twisted government offered him tax breaks to do so! The USA is in so much debt, it's frightening. Unemployment levels are at depressing levels and there is no improvement in sight. The US housing market is crumbling and the US dollar is in decline due to your government printing and printing dollars, hoping that it would make the problems go away. You are on some wicked drug dude, because your level of obliviousness is like nothing I've seen before. Can you introduce me to your dealer?
    i cant read ur shit anymore u started a sentence with "AND".i thought u wrote and read essays? plus u spelled labour wrong pal its labor

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    i cant read ur shit anymore u started a sentence with "AND".i thought u wrote and read essays? plus u spelled labour wrong pal its labor
    From the country that taught you Yanks English: labour.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want to kill myself after reading this thread
    Points Awarded:

bureK gave BookiesBernanke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    I want to kill myself after reading this thread
    why is that player?Could that be because you just looking to collect your little 6 points???

Fa11en
    Fa11en's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

The funny thing is that Forsberg does not come off as exceptionally smart, witty, or clever. He is not burying anyone, they are burying themselves by feeding into his rhetoric.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Quote Originally Posted by polskboy View Post
    why is that player?Could that be because you just looking to collect your little 6 points???
    Well, it's better than having zero

You started the thread, now that forsberg posted in it you hide behind a tree

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by Fa11en View Post
    The funny thing is that Forsberg does not come off as exceptionally smart, witty, or clever. He is not burying anyone, they are burying themselves by feeding into his rhetoric.

BookiesBernanke

Quote Originally Posted by polskboy View Post
    wow there is so much wit in this thread its even rubbing off on you

BookiesBernanke

Quote Originally Posted by bureK View Post
    Well, it's better than having zero

You started the thread, now that forsberg posted in it you hide behind a tree
    Thanks for the point --- off to the casino

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Forsberg 10
    King mayo 8

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post

You can start sentences with "and", but it has to be done properly. It's highly debatable, but your point is taken.

As for "labour", it's spelled properly, it's spelled using the Queen's English, not the language that Americans have turned English into.

If you want to call me out for starting a sentence with "and" and accusing me of misspelling "labour", you've started sentences without capital letters, missed contractions where they should be and used "u" for "you". If you wanna get anal with me, look at yourself first pal.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Fa11en View Post
    It sounds like somebody is getting jealous at the fame the new guy is getting.

If you missed it, I just tore King Mayan apart and exposed him for the braindead retard he is.

forsberg21

It's easily a essay in a gambling forum...no??

And go look for those posts, never said America is superior....

And I love how you know everything..America this, America that....

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT.....

Reading articles doesn't make you smart, just makes you a sheep.....
    King Mayan, you dumb monkey, I don't know why you even bother replying, you're digging your own grave with every keystroke you make.

I read about what's happening in the world. I digest what I read, dismiss what I find is irrelevant/biased and form my own conclusions. The difference between us is that you either 1. dismiss all the bad news you read about America/believe all the good things about America that Fox News tells you, and 2. you lack the mental ability to process and analyze anything you read to form any meaningful judgments.

You're a simpleton, you know it, I know it, your real life friends know it and everyone here knows it. Guys like you used to plow fields and lay bricks back in the day. Guys like you aren't utilized for their minds. Face it, the world has smart people and the world has stupid people. It's unfortunate that you fall into the latter category.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Man, fors simply wants it more than anyone else. A true cyber-competitor.

I hereby declare forsberg21 keyboard champion of the year for vanquishing his opponents in e-debate and achieving triumphant victory over internetz.
    Last edited by Sunde91; 06-30-11 at 08:15 PM.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

is rod standing with forsberg?

interesting

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

You can start sentences with "and", but it has to be done properly. It's highly debatable, but your point is taken. As for "labour", it's spelled properly, it's spelled using the Queen's English, not the language that Americans have turned English into. If you want to call me out for starting a sentence with "and" and accusing me of misspelling "labour", you've started sentences without capital letters, missed contractions where they should be and used "u" for "you". If you wanna get anal with me, look at yourself first pal.
    Unreal this man cannot be beaten in grammar wars SBR you have found your new site editor

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

King Mayan, you dumb monkey, I don't know why you even bother replying, you're digging your own grave with every keystroke you make.

I read about what's happening in the world. I digest what I read, dismiss what I find is irrelevant/biased and form my own conclusions. The difference between us is that you either 1. dismiss all the bad news you read about America/believe all the good things about America that Fox News tells you, and 2. you lack the mental ability to process and analyze anything you read to form any meaningful judgments.

You're a simpleton, you know it, I know it, your real life friends know it and everyone here knows it. Guys like you used to plow fields and lay bricks back in the day. Guys like you aren't utilized for their minds. Face it, the world has smart people and the world has stupid people. It's unfortunate that you fall into the latter category.

You don't know shit about the world, all you know, is what BeaverTimes tells you...

I love how you make assumptions too...

Go read my past posts lil geek...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Forsberg 10
    King mayo 8
    Muthafukkas fall for his 300 word posts....

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

What I take from this thread: Some people take the internet way too serious.

First 1234 Last