robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Erock87 View Post
    Just finished off my Vegas cigars, placed an order for the Acid Sampler...my friends rave about em.
    I love the acid blue rings. I can't remember the name.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I just smoke those little cigars that look like cigarettes

Much easier no hassles

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

I smoke 4-5 cigars a week. If you plan on smoking them even just every once in a while then it's worth getting a small humidor with a humidifier and hygrometer for $30-$40.

I buy most of my smokes at BestCigarPrices dot com. They are always running great deals, free shipping, etc. I prefer Cohiba and Rocky Patel Maduros but they have some darn good cheap cigars too that you can get for $2 a piece or less if you want to try different brands, wrappers, etc.

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

another site with some decent deals on some good smokes is cigarmonster, it changes every hour but also, every night at 11pm est you can pick from every deal they posted that day..
    always good if youre just starting out smoking to pick up a couple different samplers and find what you like.

Also if you have a large enough mason jar or tupperware, clean that out and you can make a serviceable humidor for cheap
    Last edited by Manaconda; 06-21-11 at 07:44 PM.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Thompsoncigar company is great too. They sell everything, and their own brand is pretty damn good.

Always looking for suggestions.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I don't know how much of a cigar smoker you are, I just smoke one every now and then, so I just bought a single cigar holder that is a humuidior. I seen them in a cigar catalog I get every now and then, its only like 5 bucks or so.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I just had a client give me a box of Padron 1926 series. Fantastic cigar. Takes about 35-40 minutes to smoke, which is about all the time I want to invest. They're pricey.......but well worth it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jarvol

I prefer medium to full bodied maduros. Some good cheap everyday type cigars I've found are:

Bella Torres Nicaraguan Selection - $3
    Don Tomas Clasico - $2.50
    Mayorga - $2.50
    Puros Indios - $2.50
    Flor de Olivia - $2
    Indian Tabac - $2 - these are very strong
    Oba Oba by Perdomo - $1.50
    Casa de Garcia - $1.50
    Tambor Dominicano - $1 - just ordered these so haven't smoked any of them yet

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I can't afford the more expensive cigars, i usually just go up to my local tobacco shop and look at their cigar selection. Its big, they don't really have the best of the best, but some high quality ones. i am a big cigarillio smoker. My favorite by far is Moon-Trance Bourbon/Vanilla Flavored.
    I also received an Acid Brand Cigar sampler it was pretty good. But Obviously I haven't tried a lot of them out there.

"
    CAO Flavours Moontrance Cigarillos

$54.99 CAO Flavours Moontrance Small CigarCAO Moontrance is made using Nicaraguan fillers wrapped in African Cameroon leaf and is flavored with an interesting and complex blend of Bourbon vanilla extracts and nectar of the George peach as well as other natural exotic fruits. Bourbon vanilla is a variety of vanilla bean known for its caramel - like sweetness. A splash of Hawaiian white honey is added to the mix to provide a hint of the tropical. CAO Flavours Flavours Moontrance Small Cigar are 4 x 38 in size and come in tins of 5 cigars."

http://www.texcigars.com/CAO-Flavour...nce-Cigarillos

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

I love a Padron on the back nice of a well manicured c
    golf course

beach nut
    beach nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Just buy a cheap humidor.

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I just had a client give me a box of Padron 1926 series. Fantastic cigar. Takes about 35-40 minutes to smoke, which is about all the time I want to invest. They're pricey.......but well worth it.
    You cok head....I cant get them around here.....mail 'em out Opie ya rich gorgeous bastard!

jlgarciaiii22
    jlgarciaiii22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3722

Sancho Panza is the best non cuban cigar out there... It is greatly underrated and over looked cause it is not expensive! Try a robusto in this brand and i guarantee you will be hooked...

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by jlgarciaiii22 View Post
    Sancho Panza is the best non cuban cigar out there... It is greatly underrated and over looked cause it is not expensive! Try a robusto in this brand and i guarantee you will be hooked...
    The Arturo Fuentes Hemingway line is absolutely fantastic as well. Slightly pricey as an everyday smoke when You consider a box of 25 is about $140.

Best inexpensive cigar IMO, is the Thompson Artista Bambina Robusto. Right now, on special, you can get a bundle of 50 for about $60. Good stuff.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Just spring for a cheap humidor. If you are gonna smoke cigars evrn once a year its worth it. I would avoid the fridge for an extended time as it can cause mold.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Just spring for a cheap humidor. If you are gonna smoke cigars evrn once a year its worth it. I would avoid the fridge for an extended time as it can cause mold.

jarvol

Quote Originally Posted by jlgarciaiii22 View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation. I will get some of those in my next order. They have a lot of rated cigars.

jarvol

Free shipping on anything and everything at BestCigarPrices dot com today. Gonna try some of those Sancho Panza double maduros even tho my humidor is stuffed. It is like a bad game of tetris in there.

WvGambler

Let me know how they are.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Just got a CAO Brazilia for tonight. Enjoy the Friday night boys

jarvol

Cigarmonster has a mega mashup all day today. Free shipping on most items even 5 packs. Patel Bros, Perdomo, Carlos Torano, CAO for $3-4 a stick.

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Cigarmonster has a mega mashup all day today. Free shipping on most items even 5 packs. Patel Bros, Perdomo, Carlos Torano, CAO for $3-4 a stick.
    Cant go wrong there at all, big fan of perdomo habanos and most CAOs. Wish I saw that!

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Don't use paper towels ever...it is too hard to control the moisture and you're cigars will get moldy and ruined.

Never use fridge or freezer because it dries out your cigars, the opposite of what you want.

You can gat a basic functional humidor for $30 if you're a regular smoker.

Otherwise go to a smoke shop and buy a product called water pillows for $2. Wet the pad and reinsert into bag it comes in then tape it to the side of an airtight rubbermaid/tupperware container and place the entire box of cigars inside, or loose cigars on the bottom, not touching the water pillow. Seal container. Keeps fresh and moist for 2-3 months.
    Last edited by KKoz9; 07-02-11 at 10:22 AM.

First 12