flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Glad to see you're enjoying the transition, illini.

Good luck, pal.
    Thanks Opie,It's a very rough and tough one but in the end going to be well worth it. I have a ton of loose ends and business moves to finalize in Santa Barbara that will probably take over a year. I still have to get my place empty, the Property Management company I am using already has a tenant for it... I have a ton of things to do and so little time.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Santa Barabara is nice but limited
    If you like the laid back life and the beach a nice place although SF is on another level

Its big time West Coast City living, top not restaurants, lots of peers, good sports, women ok but its more for women of the night
    Nice scoring dens, hookers all over, lots of alley sex, for the Bi guys lots of bath houses and jelly rooms.

I will never forget in downtown area Asian District I think the outside of the building was called The Donut Shop with a guy on the sign with a donut around his belly so I was hungry and went in. Well it is good to be hungry going in there but for all the wrong reasons. I was greeted at the door by a guy 5-3, 107 in a wet suit and asked me if my first time here and I said yey and he told me not to be nervous and asked me how much experience I have had????? I was lost and just wanted a fukkin donut, then he gives me keys to a fukkin locker so he brings him through another door and kind of like a big room with a pool in middle with lawn chairs and stuff around outside of it like a pool setting. I stripped figuring I would swim a little. The pool was filled with jelly lube and guys were in there doing there thing. It was the weirdest things in the world, I saw a few guys that did not want to go in because unsure of their sexuality and some guy like a bouncer would thrown them in and 4 guys would swarm him and of course you know what happened after that . It is impossible to get out of the pool because all rubber and all lube, some guys get sliding back in right into he arms of jackhammers(guys the love to plow). Basically once your in its open game and everyone gets nailed and plus every 2000% covered with lube so its slippery but easy. The bouncer started coming to me and I ran round pool nude (had to strip before I got in there) grabbed my clothes from locker and I a very athletic got away. He had part of his arms around me but I was grabbing onto a stand up mounted rooster statue for my dear life got away and never went back so be careful in SF!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

My aunt lives in SF. She's currently in bad shape and is seeking medical attention. She has tumors in her head. Kinda sucks seeing someone like the way she is. Have been in SF on and off for sometime. It's hard though for mu family to get their most of the time.

flyingillini

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

so i guess i was right

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If you like the laid back life and the beach a nice place although SF is on another level

Its big time West Coast City living, top not restaurants, lots of peers, good sports, women ok but its more for women of the night
    Nice scoring dens, hookers all over, lots of alley sex, for the Bi guys lots of bath houses and jelly rooms.

I will never forget in downtown area Asian District I think the outside of the building was called The Donut Shop with a guy on the sign with a donut around his belly so I was hungry and went in. Well it is good to be hungry going in there but for all the wrong reasons. I was greeted at the door by a guy 5-3, 107 in a wet suit and asked me if my first time here and I said yey and he told me not to be nervous and asked me how much experience I have had????? I was lost and just wanted a fukkin donut, then he gives me keys to a fukkin locker so he brings him through another door and kind of like a big room with a pool in middle with lawn chairs and stuff around outside of it like a pool setting. I stripped figuring I would swim a little. The pool was filled with jelly lube and guys were in there doing there thing. It was the weirdest things in the world, I saw a few guys that did not want to go in because unsure of their sexuality and some guy like a bouncer would thrown them in and 4 guys would swarm him and of course you know what happened after that . It is impossible to get out of the pool because all rubber and all lube, some guys get sliding back in right into he arms of jackhammers(guys the love to plow). Basically once your in its open game and everyone gets nailed and plus every 2000% covered with lube so its slippery but easy. The bouncer started coming to me and I ran round pool nude (had to strip before I got in there) grabbed my clothes from locker and I a very athletic got away. He had part of his arms around me but I was grabbing onto a stand up mounted rooster statue for my dear life got away and never went back so be careful in SF!!!

Classic JJ!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

WTF?

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    JJ, it's crazy out here... Big life change, for the better... No more Southern Ca.... .Nor Cal now! JJ, you will love all the hookers around here... They are all over 24 hours a day.... I mean all over!
    ESE Orale, Hook a brotha up... I would like two for tonight... I want my *&$# To be rendered useless for a week

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    ESE Orale, Hook a brotha up... I would like two for tonight... I want my *&$# To be rendered useless for a week
    Opportunity is all over here... Come on out guey!

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Best of luck bro --- great city
    Go on vacation end of july though

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    Best of luck bro --- great city
    Go on vacation end of july though

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Opportunity is all over here... Come on out guey!
    So is this Opportunity Chick Hot???

If so I want two like her

Ese Ese vamos por unos racata y a joder unas buenas perritas...

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    So is this Opportunity Chick Hot???

If so I want two like her

Ese Ese vamos por unos racata y a joder unas buenas perritas...
    Orale guey! Come on out I will take care of it all guey.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

looks like a great place to have a plate and vape...best of luck in s.f. illini!

flyingillini

Last edited by flyingillini; 06-21-11 at 11:25 PM.

jjgold

Illini is on a video roll like I have never seen before

the kid is going nuts in SF

No way he returns to Santa Barbarba

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    looks like a great place to have a plate and vape...best of luck in s.f. illini!
    I did visit http://www.vaporroom.com/ today, what a place that is... It's on Haight.... Great place!!

jjgold

Illini get some pics of bath houses and what type of guys go in them

flyingillini

Illini get some pics of bath houses and what type of guys go in them
    Will do! I had my car towed today. Had to pick it up at the impound. $435.00 to get it out and on top of that it had a ticket for $75.00 on it... Unreal.... California is broke and they are raking in the money on those prices. The street signs are throwing me off here.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Illini I am fukkin movin pal.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Illini I am fukkin movin pal.
    Come on out Frizzelli, you have a place to stay buddy.

First 12