Santa Barabara is nice but limited
If you like the laid back life and the beach a nice place although SF is on another level

Its big time West Coast City living, top not restaurants, lots of peers, good sports, women ok but its more for women of the night
Nice scoring dens, hookers all over, lots of alley sex, for the Bi guys lots of bath houses and jelly rooms.

I will never forget in downtown area Asian District I think the outside of the building was called The Donut Shop with a guy on the sign with a donut around his belly so I was hungry and went in. Well it is good to be hungry going in there but for all the wrong reasons. I was greeted at the door by a guy 5-3, 107 in a wet suit and asked me if my first time here and I said yey and he told me not to be nervous and asked me how much experience I have had????? I was lost and just wanted a fukkin donut, then he gives me keys to a fukkin locker so he brings him through another door and kind of like a big room with a pool in middle with lawn chairs and stuff around outside of it like a pool setting. I stripped figuring I would swim a little. The pool was filled with jelly lube and guys were in there doing there thing. It was the weirdest things in the world, I saw a few guys that did not want to go in because unsure of their sexuality and some guy like a bouncer would thrown them in and 4 guys would swarm him and of course you know what happened after that . It is impossible to get out of the pool because all rubber and all lube, some guys get sliding back in right into he arms of jackhammers(guys the love to plow). Basically once your in its open game and everyone gets nailed and plus every 2000% covered with lube so its slippery but easy. The bouncer started coming to me and I ran round pool nude (had to strip before I got in there) grabbed my clothes from locker and I a very athletic got away. He had part of his arms around me but I was grabbing onto a stand up mounted rooster statue for my dear life got away and never went back so be careful in SF!!!