freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 490

No more black quarterbacks?

The last few years lots of black quarterbacks have been given a chance to start in the NFL and very few have found any success it looks like teams are finally starting to realize their much better at other positions i doubt we'll ever see a black quarterback win a superbowl again not to mention that doug williams was backup and only started two games during the regular season both losses.
    Vince Young benched poor play looked atrocious
    Dennis Dixon back to 3rd string once Roethlisberger is back
    Michael Vick benched your leader can't be a convicted dog killer
    Jamarcuss Russell cut biggest bust ever
    Jason Campbell benched poor play
    Seneca Wallace back to 2nd string poor performance
    David Garrard benched looked awful

Donovan Mcnabb the exception folds terribly in big games but definately good enough to start in the NFL
    Josh Freeman the great black hope looks ok this year but i doubt he keeps it up we'll have to wait and see

Superbowl Count
    White Qb's 43
    black qb's 1* wasn't the teams actual starter
    98% of the superbowls have been won by white quarterbacks it's amazing that some GM's are still trying the hard way when the percentages are working so strongly against them but they do seem to be catching on recently

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

this is a joke, right?

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

It is hard to win with a black qb

Gms need to pla the percentages

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I guess when things are slow it's always good to hear from a racist...it always picks things up around here

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

ignorant thread by a goof

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

endangered species, no doubt

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    ignorant thread by a goof
    Don't be mad bro just pointing out some facts

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    I guess when things are slow it's always good to hear from a racist...it always picks things up around here

how am i a racist?

is this a racist opinion or just the truth?

black runningbacks are faster and better than white runningbacks!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Un fvkin believable

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by THE HITMAN View Post
    endangered species, no doubt
    exactly they had there chance and failed miserably with a couple rare exceptions no big deal they're still good at the other positions

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Un fvkin believable
    please explain i'm missing your point

do you think black runningbacks are better than white runningbacks?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    please explain i'm missing your point

do you think black runningbacks are better than white runningbacks?

No use talking to people like you, like talking to the Klan.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

No use talking to people like you, like talking to the Klan.

how am i a member of the klan just because i showed how white quarterbacks are superior to black quarterbacks?

am i also a member of the black panther party because i believe black runningbacks are superior to white runningbacks?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

zzzz another black QB thread

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Nothing wrong with what this guy is saying...

Whites tend to be better QB's, Blacks tend to be better Wide Receivers. Big deal, they make jokes about white people not being able to dance all the time on prime time TV and everyone laughs..

The sooner people stop following the liberal, politically correct doctrine they have in place, the sooner we as a country will strive again.

We all want the same thing, respect, happiness and loved ones.. Doesn't matter what race you are..

But we are different, and need to except it and move forward together..

Liberalism has so many people brainwashed it is crazy..

White Men Cant Jump!!!!

I'm A Racist!!!!

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

I love how when someone tells the truth he's racist

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Nothing wrong with what this guy is saying...

Whites tend to be better QB's, Blacks tend to be better Wide Receivers. Big deal, they make jokes about white people not being able to dance all the time on prime time TV and everyone laughs..

The sooner people stop following the liberal, politically correct doctrine they have in place, the sooner we as a country will strive again.

We all want the same thing, respect, happiness and loved ones.. Doesn't matter what race you are..

But we are different, and need to except it and move forward together..

Liberalism has so many people brainwashed it is crazy..

Okay let's see then

Blacks can't qb

Jews are tight

Wops are mobsters

Hunks (pollocks) are stupid

Irish are drunks

Chinks are smart

Muslims are terrorists

and the list goes on and on

fvckin morons

White Men Cant Jump!!!!

I'm A Racist!!!!

Okay let's see then

Blacks can't qb

Jews are tight

Wops are mobsters

Irish are drunks

Chinks are smart

Muslims are terrorists

fvckin morons

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Dante,

You didn't listen to a word I said..

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Dante,

You didn't listen to a word I said..

Listen, skin pigmentation is the only difference between a black man and a white man, that's it. Now if somebody must teach that to you in 2010 something is seriously wrong. So, if we go from there then you believe that skin pigmentation is enough of a factor to make or break a qb.

I can't believe that I am even answering this. Skin pigmentation, that's it my friend. I know many people just can't buy into that, but that's the science of it.

I don't want to sound rude but I will not say any more on this topic. You will believe what you believe and nothing will change that. That is fine.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Okay let's see then

Blacks can't qb

Jews are tight

Wops are mobsters

Irish are drunks

Chinks are smart

Muslims are terrorists

fvckin morons
    you still haven't answered the question do you think blacks are generally faster and better runningbacks than whites?

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Listen, skin pigmentation is the only difference between a black man and a white man, that's it. Now if somebody must teach that to you in 2010 something is seriously wrong. So, if we go from there then you believe that skin pigmentation is enough of a factor to make or break a qb.

I can't believe that I am even answering this. Skin pigmentation, that's it my friend. I know many people just can't buy into that, but that's the science of it.

I don't want to sound rude but I will not say any more on this topic. You will believe what you believe and nothing will change that. That is fine.
    so you honestly believe whites are just as good at running back as blacks?
    why are there no white running backs is it reverse racism?
    Last edited by freelee; 09-21-10 at 10:50 PM.

Aristocles
    Aristocles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You are either completely insane or completely ignorant. Differences exist. That is a fact in the world. Evolution dictates it.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Aristocles View Post
    You are either completely insane or completely ignorant. Differences exist. That is a fact in the world. Evolution dictates it.
    exactly there's clearly differences it doesn't mean you're a racist just because you point them out. Martin Luther King Jr. didn't mean all races were equal in everything he just thought that all people should be treated equally and not base anything purely on race which i completely agree with but basing things on race + performance is completely legit

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Okay let's see then

Jews are tight

Wops are mobsters

Irish are drunks

Chinks are smart

Muslims are terrorists

fvckin morons
    these are all baseless statements

OldSchool75
    OldSchool75's Avatar Become A Pro!

You moron. The IQ differences between blacks and whites is enormous. Google black/white IQ or a similar variation and edify yourself. This is just one of the countless differences.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I want to know how many of the 43 QB's who won Superbowl were cut and how many were uncut to see if it affects performance.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

The sad product of Marxist education.

Saying race doesn't exist is like saying dog breeds don't exist.

Indians and black Africans both have the same/very similar skin color, yet everyone can instantly distinguish between the two, based on pattern recognition of facial features/physical characteristics alone.

And are you telling me East Asians could compete physically (say in the NBA) on the per capita level of blacks and do all the crazy athletic dunks? Or that blacks could compete with East Asians in math or IQ tests on a per capita basis? Saying yes is against empirical fact (even if controlled for environment), no matter how politically incorrect.

If race didn't exist, and were just skin color, we would expect variability amongst closed groups; we don't. You won't ever see a Korean couple produce a child that resembles a black African. Why not? It's genetics; it's reality.
    Last edited by Sunde91; 09-21-10 at 07:02 PM.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

You were not born when Super Bowl 1 was played. No chance. You have NO IDEA what life was like then, yet you speak ignorance towards it.You are clueless. WALK A MILE MY FRIEND!!
    You know what, instead of arguing and giving you a forum to spew what ever warped thoughts you have, how about,"catching on recently".REALLY.NOT YOU!
    Like I said, Walk a mile. And being as you did not live it,which is quite obvious,do yourself a favor, just shut up.You have already crapped all over yourself.
    Don't make any bigger a fool of yourself .It's already quite ugly.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

if a majority of a race is a certain way then yes you can call the whole race that

Like you can call my family a bunch of drunks even though i don't drink and im a part of that family, SEE

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

I mean the fukking NOPE AVATAR is really helping your none racist stance GOOF!

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

This statement in no way is racist. Especially when the facts are absolutley true. It might not be this way forever but as it stands now black qb's are not as sucessful as white qb's. Why is it not racist to say "The first black..." or "The first white..." but this statement is? I really can't stand when people come into these topics and say "Unbeleavable" or "Wow" explain your ridiculous one liners.

OldSchool75

Quote Originally Posted by LVBOUND View Post
    I mean the fukking NOPE AVATAR is really helping your none racist stance GOOF!

So he's racist because he doesn't like the Mulatto president who is actually even far less than half-black when you trace back his lineage? 98 percent of blacks voted for him. That is racist if anything. If 98 percent of whites had voted for the white guy there would have been an uproar. A racist shows irrational feelings associated with fear and hate. I don't see any of that from the initial poster. His post is rational and statistically corroborated.
    Last edited by OldSchool75; 09-21-10 at 09:29 PM.

chaseman
    chaseman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

no one in this thread understands causality

OldSchool75

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    The sad product of Marxist education.

Saying race doesn't exist is like saying dog breeds don't exist.

Indians and black Africans both have the same/very similar skin color, yet everyone can instantly distinguish between the two, based on pattern recognition of facial features/physical characteristics alone.

And are you telling me East Asians could compete physically (say in the NBA) on the per capita level of blacks and do all the crazy athletic dunks? Or that blacks could compete with East Asians in math or IQ tests on a per capita basis? Saying yes is against empirical fact (even if controlled for environment), no matter how politically incorrect.

If race didn't exist, and were just skin color, we would expect variability amongst closed groups; we don't. You won't ever see a Korean couple produce a child that resembles a black African. Why not? It's genetics; it's reality.

What's even better is when you get the liberal sissies saying there are no differences at all. There are many physical differences between blacks and whites. Blacks have more fast twitch muscle fibers enabling them to run faster. Blacks produce more testosterone. Even the women....just like at Serena Williams. You don't have to be a scientist to figure this out. The list goes on.

Aristocles
    Aristocles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I most certainly understand causality. "A cause is forever conjoined with its effect".

I have argued about this often on forums. True causality does not exist between smoking and cancer. Yet one sees folks make statements like "smoking causes cancer". One need find but a single exception to put the lie to what I think are universal affirmatives such as true causality. And examples of smokers who have avoided cancer abound. Empirically, I had a neighbor who lived to near 80 years of age, smoked for 70 years. Died from an intestinal problem that was likely congenital.

In this case a guy came on the forum and typed, "skin pigmentation is the only difference between a black man and a white man", that is demonstrably false. Look at the cranium of the mongoloid, caucasoid, and the negroid. There are clear differences. That is a single example. I am not addressing sport, merely making a factual observation.

When I was interested in epistemology I thought long and hard about causality. Do not tell me I do not have an understanding of causality. It is an ambiguous topic, in many ways.

I do not come on a betting forum to get into great detail about my thoughts on these topics.

1234 ... Last