besmarter
    besmarter's Avatar Become A Pro!

The TS is blatantly and classically racist. But worse of all, I detest the ignorance and ridiculous arguments that racist use.

I will help you with the Black QB question, to lift you out of your ignorance.

1. The MAJORITY of Americans are WHITE.

That means they have greater odds of being a QB in the first place.

2. A larger pool of White athletes play or try out for the QB position.

Many Blacks go to large public schools, where there are only a few QB positions open. Whites going to majority White schools in the suburbs, will have a larger pool of White High School QBs, who then go on to compete for College and NFL QB slots.

3. Blacks have suffered MASSIVE LEVELS OF RACISM and particularly at the QB position.

Blacks were not even really given the OPPORTUNITY to play QB, until the 1980s. Often Blacks were redirected to playing WR, TE, DB, etc...

In the first Super Bowl, 1967, it would have been almost unthinkable for a White coach to have a Black QB play. By the time the mid 1980s came around, you are already at Super Bowl 20.

And of the few Black QBs that made it through the maze of White racism, they faced more racism, like being 2nd guessed, and often quickly benched for the lamest of excuses.

4. Many White NFL coaches are backward thinking or demand a certain style of Offense, that is not conducive to superior athletic ability.

AKA- Pocket Passer issue. More athletically gifted QBs can use their scrambling ability to keep plays alive or run for 1st downs. This style is referred to as the mobile, scrambling, or running QB.

Many NFL coaches did NOT understand how to scheme and plan for QB scrambling, except as the result of busted plays or break downs in Offensive line protection. They didn't understand BALANCE. So often allowed the QB to ad lib too much or not go through his read progressions properly.

Simply put, many NFL coaches didn't understand how to properly use athletic mobile QBs or have not devised Offensives that cater to the talent of their athletically mobile QB until recently.

Randall Cunningham is a good example of this. When he played for the Eagles, his coach wanted him to run down the field like a runningback. Consequently, Randall got hurt a lot, by exposing himself more than necessary. But even more importantly, had Randall been TRAINED PROPERLY to READ Defenses or go through his READ PROGRESSION, he would have looked for the 2nd or 3rd open receiver BEFORE taking off to run.

When Cunningham played for the Vikings, he was a better player, because his coach worked with him as a PASSER. However Cunningham was already older and injured, with reduced ability. Had his Eagle's coach worked on his passing skills more, Cunningham would have likely been more successful. But with that said, Cunningham had a pretty good career in comparison to most other QBs, White or Black.

Understanding how to use a mobile QB and train him probably is why Andy Reid has had great success with McNabb and now Vick. Remember McNabb HAS been to the Super bowl and won multiple Championships. He is still playing, and might yet return to the Super bowl again. Vick 2.0, is a different player with the Eagles, then he was as a Falcon.

The more NFL coaches work with their Mobile QBs on read progression and cater their Offensive schemes to use their talent, the more successful athletically mobile Black QBs will be.

However, keep in mind that not all Black QBs are the same. Some of them will stand in the pocket as their preferred style, like Warren Moon. But they need to be given a chance by White NFL coaches and owners. Despite being a great College QB, Warren Moon was at first rejected by the NFL. He was simply "too Black". Warren Moon had to play the first 6 YEARS of his career in the CANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE. It was his massive success there, where he won 5 CONSECUTIVE CFL GREY CUPS (the EQUIVALENT of the U.S. Super bowl) that he was given consideration to come into the NFL. He had a very good NFL career, but still had to suffer through a lot of crap back in the 1980s that had a negative effect on his career.

Really only into the turn of the century has the opportunities for Black QBs have become better, but even now, many NFL coaches are still quick to bench Black QBs for the slightest of reasons.

So it has only been recently that you could begin to compare Black QBs with White ones, but even so, there ARE and HAS been way more White QBs playing the position.

And as a smart poster had mentioned, if you have 9 red beans and 1 green bean, you should expect to get more red beans if you closed your eyes and picked randomly. With there being a greater number of White QBs, you should expect to see more of them in Super bowls.
    Last edited by besmarter; 11-26-10 at 03:56 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Jimmy0607 gave besmarter 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger, and pstaff1989

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Wow great post

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Canuks can't play football

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I want to know how many of the 43 QB's who won Superbowl were cut and how many were uncut to see if it affects performance.
    You just want to see rooster. Thanks a lot, Brett Favre.

Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post

he had some irish and german in him which obviously was enough to get those Superbowl wins
    You see, not that it wasn't blatant enough, it's now evident that you're a sociopath.

You're not even intelligent enough to get behind the guise of the "study" of eugenics, so this is it in a nutshell.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 490

So who thinks this will finally be the year where a starting black quarterback will win a championship

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Not even a single black quarterback made it out of the first round GMs better take notice

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

So who thinks this will finally be the year where a starting black quarterback will win a championship
    You hide your racism well.

blingish
    blingish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2441

There is a problem with your logic, liberals. (AKA Morons) I have read in numerous posts that blacks are athletically superior. By your own logic, This is just as racist as saying that whites are mentally superior.

To the guy who said it was "poor white trash" on welfare, Nobody has called blacks any offensive names in this thread. (I don't think. I skipped a few pages) So why the need to hurl racist insults like "poor white trash" at whites?

Michael Vick shouldn't be allowed to play in the NFL. Is this racist? No, he killed dogs. If you kill a dog you shouldn't be allowed to play in the NFL. White or Black. This is my opinion and I know people will disagree, But it is my opinion and as a free (for now at least) American citizen, I am entitled to it.

If a White guy calls a Black guy a N***er, It is racist.
    If a Black guy calls a White guy White Trash, It is just as racist.

Stop being so politically correct and understand that all races are different in different ways. Some good, Some bad.

As someone who tends to look at historical statistics to earn my living, I think I would rather put my Super Bowl future wager on a team with a White Quarterback. Why? Because black quarterbacks don't historically win the Super Bowl. If ten years down the road it turns out that 9 of the last 10 super bowl winners had a black quarterback then maybe that would change my opinion. Nobody is saying that blacks can't be good quarterbacks, Just that The vast majority of the good ones are white.

My rant is done. Time to look at some games for Monday! Best of luck to everyone. I'm going to try to make more of the only color that I am really concerned with!

blingish
    blingish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2441

P.S. Obama is a miserable president and it is not because he is black. It is because He sucks. And no I didn't vote for him and that wasn't because he is a half-n-half either. It was because I thought he would be a miserable President. Should have put my whole bankroll on that one. That was my of the Century!

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    You hide your racism well.

let me guess you're a michael vick believer

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by blingish View Post
    P.S. Obama is a miserable president and it is not because he is black. It is because He sucks. And no I didn't vote for him and that wasn't because he is a half-n-half either. It was because I thought he would be a miserable President. Should have put my whole bankroll on that one. That was my of the Century!
    And your reasons for this statement are...?

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    And your reasons for this statement are...?
    he's controlled by the Jews nothing but a puppet

Brick
    Brick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Vick was the only shot, not gonna happen for a while now

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

he's controlled by the Jews nothing but a puppet
    So it's not just blacks you hate, then.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

vick will get a ring. count on that

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

wait until braxton miller goes into the U next year and throws for 300

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    vick will get a ring. count on that

as a backup or wide receiver possibly as a starting quarterback it doesn't look good

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

this is crazy!

its like saying "black ppl cant float in water"

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    So it's not just blacks you hate, then.
    just because ******* out the fact that black quarterbacks can't win superbowls and a group of elite Jews run the world doesn't mean i hate either group

yisman

freelee, I think it'd be easier to make a list of things you don't hate.

You already have proven to be a bigot.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

freelee, I think it'd be easier to make a list of things you don't hate.

You already have proven to be a bigot.

i guess it's easier to call me names than to argue against the facts

yisman

What facts?

That Obama is a puppet controlled by a secret cabal of Jews?

I'd call that a bigoted conspiracy theory.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

What facts?

That Obama is a puppet controlled by a secret cabal of Jews?

I'd call that a bigoted conspiracy theory.
    Bush was controlled by the same people so it doesn't have anything to do with race

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

its a shame that this idiot has this view of the NFL..I feel sorry for the fcker myself...Nothing worse than a fool who dont know he's a fool

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by kcDdegenerate View Post
    its a shame that this idiot has this view of the NFL..I feel sorry for the fcker myself...Nothing worse than a fool who dont know he's a fool

the only fools i see are the GMs that are still trying to win a superbowl with a black quarterback

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Initial post doesn't strike me as being racist.........same as saying it about UM or Minn qb's, left handed qb's, Taurus Qb's etc. It was posted in a constructive way, IMO.

First ... 5678