LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool75 View Post
    So he's racist because he doesn't like the Mulatto president who is actually even far less than half-black when you trace back his lineage? 98 percent of blacks voted for him. That is racist if anything. If 98 percent of whites had voted for the white guy there would have been an uproar. A racist shows irrational feelings associated with fear and hate. I don't see any of that from the initial poster. His post is rational and statistically corroborated.

Ok let me state this, no matter what he thinks if he walked through the black neighborhood I work in, wearing a NOPE shirt he would get pummeled.

IS THIS FAIR OR RIGHT? OR IS THE SHIRT EVEN RACIST? NO but it is taken that way in the inner city. Its like someone walking bad about a family member of yours. Every day in the streets more and more black people are talking bad about Obama however don't try and say anything back to them or pile on it just wont work.

So back to the comment I made about the AVATAR. All I was saying it makes you argument less bias. If you do not understand what I mean then you are sheltered and have never dealt with race relations in your life.

Aristocles
    Aristocles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by LVBOUND View Post
    Ok let me state this, no matter what he thinks if he walked through the black neighborhood I work in, wearing a NOPE shirt he would get pummeled.

IS THIS FAIR OR RIGHT? OR IS THE SHIRT EVEN RACIST? NO but it is taken that way in the inner city. Its like someone walking bad about a family member of yours. Every day in the streets more and more black people are talking bad about Obama however don't try and say anything back to them or pile on it just wont work.

So back to the comment I made about the AVATAR. All I was saying it makes you argument less bias. If you do not understand what I mean then you are sheltered and have never dealt with race relations in your life.
    So you are 'saying' that an entire neighborhood of blacks are such degenerate scumbags that they would commit assault and battery on this man for wearing a tee-shirt that they found offensive?

Do you not see that this is a racist statement?

*Only slightly hyperbolic to make a point

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!

Ok I am telling you what I have seen in my experience. I am not telling you what is right or what is wrong. I can only tell you what I have seen. If not physically pummeled, it would be a verbal slaying. Look man I am not trying to make this bigger than it needs to be, but until you get out and see the world "THE ENTIRE WORLD" you have no idea. I still have much to learn, as far as world culture and stuff like that. I have a very deep understanding of racial relations, due to my job.

Ill tell you something I tell young black kids in my city everyday.

When we speak and they talk about not being able to get a job etc etc......

I tell them "Listen man, you have to clean yourself up....cut the dreads, cover up the tattoos and pull out the gold fronts". "Go into whatever place you want and apply for the job". "Once you get the job and they can see you can do the work, start to express yourself again". "You got to remember who is hiring you, its the 40 year old white guy, who is scared to drive through the city and locks his doors when a BLACK man with dreads walk by", "Is that fair NO NOT AT ALL, but life is not fair and you need to realize that"

I have had more than one of my citizens thank me for getting them jobs after speaking to them. THAT Aristocles is much more rewarding to me than any SPORTS BET TICKET I WILL EVER CASH!!!!!

I forgot something....

I guess that is why in the past I got so touchy with people criticizing cops.... I got into this job to change people's lives. There is a reason they call prison a CORRECTIONAL FACILITY. The goal is to correct dysfunctional and criminal behavior. TO MANY COPS AND LAWYERS use it for the wrong purpose. Why arrest you if I can scare the shit out of you teach you a lesson and show you there is a better way.

sorry guys for getting on this again, I am only passionate about a few things and this is one of them. HOWEVER with the change in POLICE WORK since I have been a cop, the field is turning into a bunch of PUSSIES and EGO Maniacs and I got to get out! Trust me the reason these cops are busy harassing guys like you is because they are scared to go into the crime ridden areas of their city and improve it.
    Last edited by LVBOUND; 09-21-10 at 10:14 PM.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

freelee,
    There is nothing racist about what you said and it happens to be the truth.

Unfortunately, our country is slowly being taken over by politically correct goofballs.

Blacks are far better at the running back position than they are at QB. Its not even close.

Blacks, on average are far better basketball players than whites which explains why about 90% of NBA players are black. However, blacks are nowhere near as good as whites when it comes to NBA management positions which explains why the vast majority of head coaches are white. Racism has nothing to do with either one. Its simply the best man getting the job in both cases.

Whites, on average, are far more intelligent than blacks which is why the percentage of blacks at Ivy League schools is very low. Instead of accepting this reality, those on the left came up with the lunatic idea of affirmative action which lowered the standards for certain minorities at Prestige colleges.

Then when these minorities that got into Ivy league schools via affirmative action (solely due to their skin color instead of their abilities) have to go head-to-head with everyone else, they fail miserably and wind up dropping out.

To make matters worse, what about all the unknown victims whose college spots were stolen from them by those on the left that support affirmative action.

Aristocles

Well, so be it. But pontificating to me about experience in the real world does you no good. I am 44 years old. I have lived in urban areas. I have traveled much of the nation. You see my avatar? Do I look like I lock doors?

Good luck to you, it sounds as if you are giving good advice for the most part.

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!

Aristocles, I didn't mean anything personal about that. The real world was more of a generalized subject to all readers. It's a touchy subject and I left everything I had in the post above

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 466

Quote Originally Posted by LVBOUND View Post
    I mean the fukking NOPE AVATAR is really helping your none racist stance GOOF!
    my problems with Bush jr. and obama have nothing to do with their skin color i would love to see Ron Paul or Alan Keyes become president even tho i know it won't happen

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm glad to see a lot of support in this thread based on facts and not skin color i wish some of the people who are claiming racism would explain themselves a little. i'm going to keep track this season of black quarterbacks vs white quarterbacks and just so nobody can claim racism i'll also bump the thread for white running backs vs black running backs

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Freelee, you don't need to keep track of anything because everything you said in your original post is 100% accurate.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course your genetics give you an advantage or disadvantage in sports. However your argument that people with genetics that dictate darker skin is the cause of the poor proformance at the Quarter back position is flawed.

• Affirming the Consequent: draws a conclusion from premises that do not support that conclusion by assuming Q implies P on the basis that P implies Q
      • Example: If it rains, the ground gets wet. The ground is wet, therefore it rained. Problem: There are other ways by which the ground could get wet (e.g. dew).

Plenty of White Quarter Backs have also failed to win the Super Bowl. Does that mean White Quarter Backs can't play the QB Position? No. It could also be socio economic, The QB position is a complex position that often requires Personal Tutoring at a young age and many years to master. Many African Americans can't afford to be sent to QB school and don't start out as early learning the position.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 09-22-10 at 01:33 AM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Black QB's don't win superbowls. Period. No team in the NFL says "we are shooting for a wildcard and a first round knock out". Just like there are no white RB's worth a shit either. It's a complex, time consuming, methodical and talented position. The traits just aren't there. Pull up a list of who has the most rings and it's pretty obvious. Tom Brady studies tape, Vick goes clubbing. nuf said

OldSchool75
    OldSchool75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    freelee,
    There is nothing racist about what you said and it happens to be the truth.

Unfortunately, our country is slowly being taken over by politically correct goofballs.

Blacks are far better at the running back position than they are at QB. Its not even close.

Blacks, on average are far better basketball players than whites which explains why about 90% of NBA players are black. However, blacks are nowhere near as good as whites when it comes to NBA management positions which explains why the vast majority of head coaches are white. Racism has nothing to do with either one. Its simply the best man getting the job in both cases.

Whites, on average, are far more intelligent than blacks which is why the percentage of blacks at Ivy League schools is very low. Instead of accepting this reality, those on the left came up with the lunatic idea of affirmative action which lowered the standards for certain minorities at Prestige colleges.

Then when these minorities that got into Ivy league schools via affirmative action (solely due to their skin color instead of their abilities) have to go head-to-head with everyone else, they fail miserably and wind up dropping out.

To make matters worse, what about all the unknown victims whose college spots were stolen from them by those on the left that support affirmative action.

There was a Hispanic admissions officer from Dartmouth who admitted in her book that only a handful of blacks authentically earned their way into the Ivy each year. It's very difficult to fail or flunk out of an Ivy. The schools won't stand for it. It will drop their rankings. They make sure the blacks pass. Did you read Mrs. Obama's Princeton thesis? It was poor me, poor blacks, Princeton needs to be more open to blacks....black this and black that. The paper is riddled with grammar, usage, punctuation and spelling errors. They gave her the degree. I wonder why? Obama nor his wife will release their SAT's or collegiate grades. I wonder why? Wouldn't someone as self-consumed as Obama boast about his grades and SAT if he were good? He couldn't get into the IVY even with AA. He got into Occidental College and then transferred. The liberals call Bush stupid and Obama brilliant. At least they used to. Bush scored a 1206 on the SAT which has an IQ conversion of around 123 I believe. I seriously doubt that Obama's IQ is above 123 and I mean seriously doubt this. That is a high IQ even for white samples. For blacks it's not quite akin to genius for the white, but somewhere close. The SAT's now consist of 2400 points and 3 categories. The extra 800 is for a subjective essay portion. Some have written about the reason behind this change being a hidden way to close the SAT achievement gap between whites and blacks...the gap which never seems to narrow. The people who want to narrow the gap may be thinking, 'Now we can award a high essay score to a guy or girl when we see a black name, and this will help close the gap, writing is subjective anyways.'

The point of all of this is simple. It all boils down to innate intelligence....from the black QB vs white QB to the black student vs white student. Thinking positions in life and on the field will always be dominated by whites. It's not racist to state what nature has dictated. It may sound harsh. But nature can be harsh and unforgiving as well.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

There was a Hispanic admissions officer from Dartmouth who admitted in her book that only a handful of blacks authentically earned their way into the Ivy each year. It's very difficult to fail or flunk out of an Ivy. The schools won't stand for it. It will drop their rankings. They make sure the blacks pass. Did you read Mrs. Obama's Princeton thesis? It was poor me, poor blacks, Princeton needs to be more open to blacks....black this and black that. The paper is riddled with grammar, usage, punctuation and spelling errors. They gave her the degree. I wonder why? Obama nor his wife will release their SAT's or collegiate grades. I wonder why? Wouldn't someone as self-consumed as Obama boast about his grades and SAT if he were good? He couldn't get into the IVY even with AA. He got into Occidental College and then transferred. The liberals call Bush stupid and Obama brilliant. At least they used to. Bush scored a 1206 on the SAT which has an IQ conversion of around 123 I believe. I seriously doubt that Obama's IQ is above 123 and I mean seriously doubt this. That is a high IQ even for white samples. For blacks it's not quite akin to genius for the white, but somewhere close. The SAT's now consist of 2400 points and 3 categories. The extra 800 is for a subjective essay portion. Some have written about the reason behind this change being a hidden way to close the SAT achievement gap between whites and blacks...the gap which never seems to narrow. The people who want to narrow the gap may be thinking, 'Now we can award a high essay score to a guy or girl when we see a black name, and this will help close the gap, writing is subjective anyways.'

The point of all of this is simple. It all boils down to innate intelligence....from the black QB vs white QB to the black student vs white student. Thinking positions in life and on the field will always be dominated by whites. It's not racist to state what nature has dictated. It may sound harsh. But nature can be harsh and unforgiving as well.

A very intelligent post.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Listen, skin pigmentation is the only difference between a black man and a white man, that's it. Now if somebody must teach that to you in 2010 something is seriously wrong. So, if we go from there then you believe that skin pigmentation is enough of a factor to make or break a qb.

I can't believe that I am even answering this. Skin pigmentation, that's it my friend. I know many people just can't buy into that, but that's the science of it.

I don't want to sound rude but I will not say any more on this topic. You will believe what you believe and nothing will change that. That is fine.

WOW, I can't first off believe you are ignorant enough to think that. What's more... ignorant enough to put it to words for others to read. I am sorry but this is a scary post. I would be frightened to live in the same neighborhood as you on account of thinking like this. Where in the world did you get your formal liberal education training. Just the kind of ignorance ruining the country. Fortunately, I was afforded the opportunity to get educated at one of the last conservative institutions of higher education.

Bless your soul

lyon804

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

There was a Hispanic admissions officer from Dartmouth who admitted in her book that only a handful of blacks authentically earned their way into the Ivy each year. It's very difficult to fail or flunk out of an Ivy. The schools won't stand for it. It will drop their rankings. They make sure the blacks pass. Did you read Mrs. Obama's Princeton thesis? It was poor me, poor blacks, Princeton needs to be more open to blacks....black this and black that. The paper is riddled with grammar, usage, punctuation and spelling errors. They gave her the degree. I wonder why? Obama nor his wife will release their SAT's or collegiate grades. I wonder why? Wouldn't someone as self-consumed as Obama boast about his grades and SAT if he were good? He couldn't get into the IVY even with AA. He got into Occidental College and then transferred. The liberals call Bush stupid and Obama brilliant. At least they used to. Bush scored a 1206 on the SAT which has an IQ conversion of around 123 I believe. I seriously doubt that Obama's IQ is above 123 and I mean seriously doubt this. That is a high IQ even for white samples. For blacks it's not quite akin to genius for the white, but somewhere close. The SAT's now consist of 2400 points and 3 categories. The extra 800 is for a subjective essay portion. Some have written about the reason behind this change being a hidden way to close the SAT achievement gap between whites and blacks...the gap which never seems to narrow. The people who want to narrow the gap may be thinking, 'Now we can award a high essay score to a guy or girl when we see a black name, and this will help close the gap, writing is subjective anyways.' The point of all of this is simple. It all boils down to innate intelligence....from the black QB vs white QB to the black student vs white student. Thinking positions in life and on the field will always be dominated by whites. It's not racist to state what nature has dictated. It may sound harsh. But nature can be harsh and unforgiving as well.
    I am black, have an MBA, a 160 IQ, recruited by CIA (turned it down), all verifiable.

You mad, Mr. Bunker?

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    WOW, I can't first off believe you are ignorant enough to think that. What's more... ignorant enough to put it to words for others to read. I am sorry but this is a scary post. I would be frightened to live in the same neighborhood as you on account of thinking like this. Where in the world did you get your formal liberal education training. Just the kind of ignorance ruining the country. Fortunately, I was afforded the opportunity to get educated at one of the last conservative institutions of higher education. Bless your soul
    Undergrad at one of those same "conservative institutions." Pop stars' kids went there. You mad?

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!

Questions are rhetorical. Not responding to people with lower IQs than me today. Happy Autumnal Equinox tomorrow, bitches.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

there more white qbs than black qbs, pure numbers. if the talent level is there they are starters.... vick mcnabb, freeman, campbell... looks like seneca wallace for week 3. if farve didnt come back jackson would be starting

Aristocles

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    Undergrad at one of those same "conservative institutions." Pop stars' kids went there. You mad?
    "Mad" implies insane or at least some mental impairment. I assume you mean "angry", unless you also intend your avatar as a sort of anthropomorphism. But I am sure with that 160 IQ, you knew that.

CIA? Now that's impressive.

I was asked to help Gauss at one time but that was, of course, in another life.
    Last edited by Aristocles; 09-22-10 at 01:30 PM.

OldSchool75

I am black, have an MBA, a 160 IQ, recruited by CIA (turned it down), all verifiable.

You mad, Mr. Bunker?
    Why would I be mad? It's possible that a black could have such a high IQ. Although, highly improbable. That black is not you.

1. First of all a legitimate IQ test will give you a range such as 155-160 for your number. Not just 160 on the nose. Someone with such a high IQ would not state the number the way you did.

2. You wouldn't be hanging out at a gambling forum.

3. You'd be the Einstein of blacks, which I doubt you are.

Elaborate please. What's the name of the test you took? Where did you take it? When did you take it? Which High School did you attend? At what age did you get these results?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Tom Brady studies tape, Vick goes clubbing. nuf said

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

at most of these comments in this thread.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Black QB's spend their time sipping prescription cough syrup, when it comes game time their heads are all messed up.The league has taken notice.. Right Jamarcus Russell???

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    Superbowl Count
    White Qb's 43
    black qb's 1* wasn't the teams actual starter
    98% of the superbowls have been won by white quarterbacks it's amazing that some GM's are still trying the hard way when the percentages are working so strongly against them but they do seem to be catching on recently
    I have pretty much avoided getting into the friendly banter in this thread, but I would like to comment on what I consider your faulty statistical analysis.

Doug Williams started and HIS TEAM (it's always the TEAM guys, not just the qb) won super bowl #22. To date, there have been 44 of them. Williams was the first black to start in one and more importantly, was one of the first blacks to get a chance to start a regular season game to that point.

Before that super bowl only a couple blacks had ever started and there had been very few even on rosters.

Now of course we will differ on why that was the case -- and I won't get into that here because I only want to address your 43-1 98% thing and point out how meaningless those figures are , except that they remind us of how slow the league was to even give blacks a chance - and not just at qb. Remember , there were no blacks in the league between about 1933 and 1945. Through the 50s , they made up a very small % of players at any position - not just qbs.

So it's white 43 , black 1 . That seems overwhelming, unless you consider that prior to that 1 black win (on the first chance for a black I might add) in the 22nd super bowl only a handful of blacks had even had a chance to play the position.

A final note --- the SEC has no problem using black qbs and it's not too long ago that blacks could not even go to those schools.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    there more white qbs than black qbs, pure numbers. if the talent level is there they are starters.... vick mcnabb, freeman, campbell... looks like seneca wallace for week 3. if farve didnt come back jackson would be starting
    Ok to make it fair we'll go top 8 white qb's vs top 8 black qb's and top 8 white rb's vs top 8 black qb's

White QB team
    Tom Brady
    Drew Brees
    Peyton Manning
    Aaron Rodgers
    Philip Rivers
    Matt Schuab
    Jay Cutler
    Matt Ryan

vs

Black QB team
    Donovan Mcnabb
    Josh Freeman
    Michael Vick
    Vince Young
    David Garrard
    Seneca Wallace
    Charlie Batch
    Jason Campbell

White RB team

Toby Gerhart
    Peyton Hillis
    Brian Leonard
    Jacob Hester
    Justin Fargas
    Donald Brown
    Rashard Mendenhall
    Ryan Mole

vs

Black RB team

Chris Johnson
    Adrian Peterson
    Ray Rice
    Maurice Jones Drew
    Frank Gore
    Steven Jackson
    Michael Turner
    Matt Forte
    Last edited by freelee; 09-22-10 at 04:51 PM.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    I have pretty much avoided getting into the friendly banter in this thread, but I would like to comment on what I consider your faulty statistical analysis.

Doug Williams started and HIS TEAM (it's always the TEAM guys, not just the qb) won super bowl #22. To date, there have been 44 of them. Williams was the first black to start in one and more importantly, was one of the first blacks to get a chance to start a regular season game to that point.

Before that super bowl only a couple blacks had ever started and there had been very few even on rosters.

Now of course we will differ on why that was the case -- and I won't get into that here because I only want to address your 43-1 98% thing and point out how meaningless those figures are , except that they remind us of how slow the league was to even give blacks a chance - and not just at qb. Remember , there were no blacks in the league between about 1933 and 1945. Through the 50s , they made up a very small % of players at any position - not just qbs.

So it's white 43 , black 1 . That seems overwhelming, unless you consider that prior to that 1 black win (on the first chance for a black I might add) in the 22nd super bowl only a handful of blacks had even had a chance to play the position.

A final note --- the SEC has no problem using black qbs and it's not too long ago that blacks could not even go to those schools.

Do you think black quarterbacks are getting a fair chance in today's game? Why are they performing so poorly? Do you think racial profiling has anything to do with why there are so few starting white running backs?

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Questions are rhetorical. Not responding to people with lower IQs than me today. Happy Autumnal Equinox tomorrow, bitches.

Why are you so upset? I haven't seen any white posters come in here pissed off that i believe white running backs are inferior to black running backs

Aristocles

It very evident that in the last four decades black quarterbacks have not been given any kind of chance in either high schools or colleges throughout the united states and this explains the discrepancy.

As we all know, the quarterback pool is largely drawn from 'The Fraternal Order of Walmart Stock Boys'.

Well, I am finished here. The dialogue has moved ever closer idiocy. Taking my two brain cells and leavin' And yes, I have gone past my allotment of emoticons per thread.

Regards
    Last edited by Aristocles; 09-22-10 at 04:08 PM.

OldSchool75

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    Why are you so upset? I haven't seen any white posters come in here pissed off that i believe white running backs are inferior to black running backs

He has one of the highest IQ's in the country, yet he hangs out at gambling forums and ends notes with 'bitches'.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Of course your genetics give you an advantage or disadvantage in sports. However your argument that people with genetics that dictate darker skin is the cause of the poor proformance at the Quarter back position is flawed.

• Affirming the Consequent: draws a conclusion from premises that do not support that conclusion by assuming Q implies P on the basis that P implies Q
      • Example: If it rains, the ground gets wet. The ground is wet, therefore it rained. Problem: There are other ways by which the ground could get wet (e.g. dew).
    Plenty of White Quarter Backs have also failed to win the Super Bowl. Does that mean White Quarter Backs can't play the QB Position? No. It could also be socio economic, The QB position is a complex position that often requires Personal Tutoring at a young age and many years to master. Many African Americans can't afford to be sent to QB school and don't start out as early learning the position.

That's an interesting way of looking at it i think you may be onto something because i noticed not many whites attend RB school

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    What's your point?

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

for me its the fact that the black qb pool is small. a black guy may play qb in high school then when he goes to college he may get switched to another position just because he is not good enough to play qb at the next level, nothing wrong with that so the pool shrinks there, then you may have a good black college qb like a pat white but he just does not have the arm to play in the nfl so he goes to another position (or out of the league) so the pool shrinks again. simple numbers. yeah you have a russell who has all the tools to play qb in the nfl but he is kind of lazy......but how many white guys come into the league and screw around and get bounced out, a ton, but there are just more of them to start out with.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmillion View Post
    for me its the fact that the black qb pool is small. a black guy may play qb in high school then when he goes to college he may get switched to another position just because he is not good enough to play qb at the next level, nothing wrong with that so the pool shrinks there, then you may have a good black college qb like a pat white but he just does not have the arm to play in the nfl so he goes to another position (or out of the league) so the pool shrinks again. simple numbers. yeah you have a russell who has all the tools to play qb in the nfl but he is kind of lazy......but how many white guys come into the league and screw around and get bounced out, a ton, but there are just more of them to start out with.
    so is this why there aren't more starting white running backs in the NFL?

First 12345 ... Last