warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I heard about bitcoin from another thing i was doing selling virtual items, I saw a lot of big players moving in on it this was like 2-3 months before it peaked. I bought into it and cashed out made like a profit of $15k. It was good while it lasted! I heard about the silk road thing and feds seized like millions dollars worth of bitcoins what happen to the market after that?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This poster had to make one of the greatest calls of them all

I hope he listened to his own advice to be a millionaire today

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

This post made more money for the board than any wager ever placed here.

Sharp, sharp post.

Well done

jjgold

Some say Bitcoin can go under once regulated by Feds

Hearings today started

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Hearings today started
    Hearing might start today but the the indictments start the next

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Hearings today started
    LOL you really think the guys who founded bitcoin are going to give up any of its secrets to a agency as inept as the Feds??

The nerve of you uninformed americans

This is something 'the system' cant control and is running super scared because of it...

Embrace the fact that bitcoin (for now) is something that offers true freedom, not the pseudo type you delude yourselves into accepting...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

watching the senate meetings now. (cspan) I've been farming LTC on my comps since btc's difficulty is to high to farm with a gpu. I use 2 asics for btc farming from butterfly labs. (took 6 months to get my miner from BFL but its paid off big time)
    Also I play poker for fractions of btc at Seals with clubs website very safe.

I use BTC-E to trade my btc / ltc I farm, and you can purchase both or many other coins there. You can also purchase BTC from MTGOX but there has been some issues with getting money out in a timely fashion. I hear good things about Bitstamp but I prefer BTC-E.
    It has a troll box with constant trade ideas on the trade page that can be entertaining.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/ is a great site for charts with volume and other good info.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    watching the senate meetings now. (cspan) I've been farming LTC on my comps since btc's difficulty is to high to farm with a gpu. I use 2 asics for btc farming from butterfly labs. (took 6 months to get my miner from BFL but its paid off big time)
    Also I play poker for fractions of btc at Seals with clubs website very safe.

I use BTC-E to trade my btc / ltc I farm, and you can purchase both or many other coins there. You can also purchase BTC from MTGOX but there has been some issues with getting money out in a timely fashion. I hear good things about Bitstamp but I prefer BTC-E.
    It has a troll box with constant trade ideas on the trade page that can be entertaining.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/ is a great site for charts with volume and other good info.

Thanks iccer...

Good to see someone embracing new technology instead of drinking the recycled spew the networks spin about this...

Hey Danny, suck a bag of dikks...

ACoochy

http://www.hsgac.senate.gov/hearings...ual-currencies

Live coverage of senate hearing...

jjgold

Here is what is going to happen

It is being used to launder money so USA going to get involved 10000%

$10,000 or more will have to be reported, USA gov't does not lose as we all know and can cripple anyone

ACoochy

Here is what is going to happen

It is being used to launder money so USA going to get involved 10000%

$10,000 or more will have to be reported, USA gov't does not lose as we all know and can cripple anyone
    The chair and every speaker thus far has recognised that virtual currencies are largely anonymous...

Feds are largely powerless, just like they are largely powerless to prosecute their own federal reserve (aka biggest frauds in history of humankind)...

Im no criminal but love this currency and watching its adaptation across the world for legitimate use is hope enhancing (to say the least)...

jjgold

I hope it does well we could use another currency

It's talked about every day on CNBC

Let's see how it plays out

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I just saw the news bitcoin is up like $700? What was it sitting at prior?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    The chair and every speaker thus far has recognised that virtual currencies are largely anonymous...

Feds are largely powerless, just like they are largely powerless to prosecute their own federal reserve (aka biggest frauds in history of humankind)...

Im no criminal but love this currency and watching its adaptation across the world for legitimate use is hope enhancing (to say the least)...
    Exactly,once the world (who by the way hates the US gov/military/of world dictatorship)figures out the US is powerless to this digital currency, it will be all but over for the US dollar WORLD currency as we know it.......

This will put the power in the PEOPLES hands where it rightfully belongs!!
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 11-19-13 at 02:33 AM.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    I just saw the news bitcoin is up like $700? What was it sitting at prior?
    Bit Coin will be 1 world currency!!!

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

I'd rather go on the barter system and get paid in chickens than in bitcoins. I don't know where the hell I would put those chicken in my apartment here, but at least I'd be better off than having bitcoins.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

DellDude from peeps bought $1000 worth of Bitcoins in 2009 when they were valued at a little less than half a cent (0.0048),

at current price of 750, that $1000.00 stake he just cashed out $156 MILLION unloading his 52,000 buttcoins at 756 3/8s this afternoon

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I bought at $3.33 , sold at $50.39, bought at $13, sold at 25, bought at 79, sold at 257, bought at 378, sold at 897. Beach house in tel aviv all paid for from bitcoin and then some. By far the best investments ever in my life.

jjgold

Illini has been promoting bitcoin from day one and we laughed at him

What is going to happen is all the suckers are going to get in now and then it will get sold down

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    I'd rather go on the barter system and get paid in chickens than in bitcoins. I don't know where the hell I would put those chicken in my apartment here, but at least I'd be better off than having bitcoins.
    No comment necessary.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Squares love BitCoins.

BriGuy

It's just a Ponzi scheme, which suckers have been falling for for centuries. Obviously, those who have bitcoins want to promote the idea that they are valuable and something worth having. Like any Ponzi scheme, the first people in do tend to make money. Then all the rest of the suckers lose out.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    DellDude from peeps bought $1000 worth of Bitcoins in 2009 when they were valued at a little less than half a cent (0.0048),

at current price of 750, that $1000.00 stake he just cashed out $156 MILLION unloading his 52,000 buttcoins at 756 3/8s this afternoon
    not sure how that math works

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Illini has been promoting bitcoin from day one and we laughed at him

What is going to happen is all the suckers are going to get in now and then it will get sold down
    I could care less what happens to BTC now, for years I thought my property in Santa Barbara was the best investment in my life but this surpassed it and all within 2 years. I still am invested in it but it could collapse and go to 0 and I wouldn't care, the $ I made on BTC was a dream come true and easy at that. I did get audited from it before I moved out of the US, but it was all don't legit so I had no worries.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Squares love BitCoins.

Nice video GunShard! Truthnevertold is a great youtube channel I discovered about a year ago. Bitcoin could be a ponzi scheme. However, I like the idea of wrestling control of the money supply away from the IMF, BIC, & The World Bank.

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    not sure how that math works
    Forget about the math, I don't believe for a single second one individual sold that many bitcoins at just that one price. Someone putting so many on the market would lead to a sizeable reduction in buying price. Like many Ponzi Schemes, the con relies on fooling people into thinking it is a great investment.

ACoochy

Forget about the math, I don't believe for a single second one individual sold that many bitcoins at just that one price. Someone putting so many on the market would lead to a sizeable reduction in buying price. Like many Ponzi Schemes, the con relies on fooling people into thinking it is a great investment.
    so you didnt notice the 30% reduction at around the same time those coins were sold then, onlt for it to rebound half those loses within the next hour??

Bitcoin market MUCH more resilient than traditional currency markets.

Keep drinking the koolaid of those with an agenda against this pal...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I could care less what happens to BTC now, for years I thought my property in Santa Barbara was the best investment in my life but this surpassed it and all within 2 years. I still am invested in it but it could collapse and go to 0 and I wouldn't care, the $ I made on BTC was a dream come true and easy at that. I did get audited from it before I moved out of the US, but it was all don't legit so I had no worries.
    Now sir, now we both know the premise behind BTC and digital currency. I know Mr. Joey would would sir.

BriGuy

so you didnt notice the 30% reduction at around the same time those coins were sold then, onlt for it to rebound half those loses within the next hour??

Bitcoin market MUCH more resilient than traditional currency markets.

Keep drinking the koolaid of those with an agenda against this pal...
    It never ceases to amaze me how people can fall for the exact same tricks that have been fooling people for centuries.

ACoochy

It never ceases to amaze me how people can fall for the exact same tricks that have been fooling people for centuries.
    I take it your referring to the system in which all American citizens are all apart of because that really is the biggest con job in the history of mankind...

18 trillion in debt and im the clueless one

As I said, keep sipping the koolaid of those that will lead you to bankruptcy...

Again, can only lead a horse to water...

Btw, worlds biggest internet compay accepts bitcoin (just in case you were unaware)...

New World Order pal. Get used to it..

BriGuy

I take it your referring to the system in which all American citizens are all apart of because that really is the biggest con job in the history of mankind...

18 trillion in debt and im the clueless one

As I said, keep sipping the koolaid of those that will lead you to bankruptcy...

Again, can only lead a horse to water...

Btw, worlds biggest internet compay accepts bitcoin (just in case you were unaware)...
    Oh really? What company is that? Is there a reason you're referring to this mysterious company in a ridiculously vague way instead of, you know, actually naming it?

New World Order pal. Get used to it..
    Yeah. OK. And if the dollar completely collapses, I'm sure your bitcoins will be accepted anywhere and everywhere. Hey I have 1 million "BriGuy Coins" I am selling for $10 each. Let me know how many you want. They'll be priceless in the New World Order. And I promise not to make any more of them. Really, I do.
    Last edited by BriGuy; 11-20-13 at 04:56 PM.

ACoochy

Oh really? What company is that? Is there a reason you're referring to this mysterious company in a ridiculously vague way instead of, you know, actually naming it?
    Yeah. OK. And if the dollar completely collapses, I'm sure your bitcoins will be accepted anywhere and everywhere. Hey I have 1 million "BriGuy Coins" I am selling for $10 each. Let me know how many you want. They'll be priceless in the New World Order.
    Some countries are smart enough to be making policies that are minimizing the impact a collapse in the US will have to their country.

Besides, the primary reason bitcoin exists is to eventually create a single worldwide currency that's free of the type of plagued manipulation that has bought many debt riddled countries to its knees...

Maybe the feds will one day break the codes for this but until quantum cryptography becomes a readily available technology my money is on bitcoin (and other virtual currencies) to continue to thrive.

Is just a disappointment that your lawmakers choose not to embrace this technology because its happening with or without America...

BriGuy

Some countries are smart enough to be making policies that are minimizing the impact a collapse in the US will have to their country.

Besides, the primary reason bitcoin exists is to eventually create a single worldwide currency that's free of the type of plagued manipulation that has bought many debt riddled countries to its knees...

Maybe the feds will one day break the codes for this but until quantum cryptography becomes a readily available technology my money is on bitcoin (and other virtual currencies) to continue to thrive.

Is just a disappointment that your lawmakers choose not to embrace this technology because its happening with or without America...
    Is there a reason why you totally ignored my question? You said "Btw, worlds biggest internet compay accepts bitcoin (just in case you were unaware)..." So I will ask again: What company is that?

PAULYPOKER

Cooch,

You can't fix stupid, so save your fingertips..........

The only reason why I'm not brain washed like the majority of America is for the fact I came outta the womb asking questions....

Always did always will..

Before I believe anything it goes through a rigorous series of my own questioning.......

If it don't make sense then it is not true,PERIOD!

ACoochy

Is there a reason why you totally ignored my question? You said "Btw, worlds biggest internet compay accepts bitcoin (just in case you were unaware)..." So I will ask again: What company is that?
    Baidu pal....Chinese

At least show a minor semblance of intuitive thought please...

First 1234 Last