King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I gamble to lose..

I have never won shit... And if I do, I will give it back in the next visit..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

like the honesty.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    its absolutey true

lose by half point garbage 3 at buzzer and you feel nothing, then you want more and more HIT ME AGAIN HIT ME AGAIN
    You feel nothing on losing? I always feel a sting when i lose by a garbage three. I feel like shit. I would assume most people want more because they want that money back. Probably stems from wanting to live a good life without work or to be well off. While this is unobtainable for most.

I do like money down for action but i sure do hate losing. Just stay consistent. If you're getting bored of making money then you are desensitized. I guess with that same logic people are bored of getting a pay check and opt to work more hours.

If you dont like making money period. there is something really wrong.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

come right back with +170 cash on the next chase to end up + a nice chunk for the day

there is no substitute for this shit. live for it

kentucky has the baddest brothas in the country and will win it all this year. the unibrow *****r 18 yo with NBA talent unreal

opie avatar is michael jack corbin 18 years of age circa 1984

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
    You feel nothing on losing? I always feel a sting when i lose by a garbage three. I feel like shit. I would assume most people want more because they want that money back. Probably stems from wanting to live a good life without work or to be well off. While this is unobtainable for most. I do like money down for action but i sure do hate losing. Just stay consistent. If you're getting bored of making money then you are desensitized. I guess with that same logic people are bored of getting a pay check and opt to work more hours. If you dont like making money period. there is something really wrong.
    felt absolutely nothing when the shot went it. reality becomes surreal when something like that happens and you just look around and realize, like Pacino, says in the video "Im still here" and you feel alive. then the hunt begins

First 12