losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    there's more than just Obama or McCain to vote for. I'm sick of people thinking it's just between them. We're in the gambling business, get an upset this time around, put in a small guy like the Libertarian leader etc... (he would most probably make online gambling very legal).

And don't just not vote if you don't like Obama or Mccain! Go and vote for someone else!

Imagine how big a story it would be if neither of them won haha.
    sure there is, but theyre never going to get elected because the system is rigged against them.

EBSB52
    EBSB52's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Obama has no records from college

No thesis, ect

It disappeared

Why? Because he is a racist fuk like his wife

No records, as in a trasncript? I'm sure he would reveal it if anyone wanted; he taught for 12 years in a Chicago law school, I think that provides enough of a resume.

As for a thesis, he may not have one. It appears you don't know, but a thesis is a paper written for conventional graduate programs, not normally law schools. Here is a site I found regarding this, not that I would need one.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/be...1V6D2KKS4JK/p2

Now go back to worrying about him turning the White House into a pyramid or whatever it is that you guys do when you're out of stuff to do

A dissertation is written for PhD programs. It's submitted, rejectedin past, usually, and then resubmitted and then defended in front of a panel of PhD's.

Now, I a white male and a term paper I wrote in college during a justice class I wrote that the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were neccessary evils, now that I have left college/univ I realize that they were acts of terrorism since the May 1945 Manhattan Project Selection Committee wanted to hit targets not previously conventionally hit, that would scatter people and they wanted to see what the actual death toll would be with an unmollested city. So with that, am I a terrorist now that I disagree with the bombing? I think lowly of the US for dropping them, does that make me unAmerican? Put the flag down and weigh the truth.

Obama had term papers along the way, who knows, he could have written things RW zealots would take as unAmerican, does that make him a poor candidate? If events are factually true, they are, regardless of who waves a flag for whom; you can't revise history to remove ugly things like American Indian genocide, Japanese-American Internment and G.Bay, Cuba.

Larry Sinclair
    Larry Sinclair's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now, I a white male and a term paper I wrote in college during a justice class I wrote that the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were neccessary evils, now that I have left college/univ I realize that they were acts of terrorism since the May 1945 Manhattan Project Selection Committee

I'm only addressing these parts of your crap. Perhaps you would like to post anything documenting any points of your trash.

EBSB52

Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
    Now, I a white male and a term paper I wrote in college during a justice class I wrote that the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were neccessary evils, now that I have left college/univ I realize that they were acts of terrorism since the May 1945 Manhattan Project Selection Committee

I'm only addressing these parts of your crap. Perhaps you would like to post anything documenting any points of your trash.

Here, let me post the part that you cut off for your convenience to omit the truth:

.....wanted to hit targets not previously conventionally hit, that would scatter people and they wanted to see what the actual death toll would be with an unmollested city.

Now, if you have a question, post it. If not, I can't read your mind.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

the bombing of japan was absoultely terrorism and not necessary. coulda dropped a few bombs in tokyo harbor and they would have backed off.

EBSB52

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    the bombing of japan was absoultely terrorism and not necessary. coulda dropped a few bombs in tokyo harbor and they would have backed off.

Whenever you kill the women and children of the soldiers, that is terrorism.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terrorism

the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

The war was political, the goal was to end the war; the MO was to instill fear.

Kritz23
    Kritz23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like it or not brothers but Hulkamania will one day rule the world and I'd just like to say John Rocker is getting a write-in vote for president from yours truly. Then I'm going to sign up with an alias under ACORN and do a write-in vote for the Ultimate Warrior brother. I'm Repoman sneaky brother. No one will catch me brother. What cha gonna do when white supremacists run all over you brother?

I'm officially recognized by myself as a voter for the Ultamaniac party.

crisp
    crisp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

black mussolini, black grafitti, black tahiti. you can't see me.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I am Dem and no way voting for Obama

Wait until all the low income housing goes up in the major cities and they destroy that too like they destroy all their housing that the gov't gives them.

Vote Dem and your voting to pay for people that do not want to work and you will support them

The new generation whites are fukkin idiots and have no clue what is going on in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    spoken like a true Racist...
    Teaser Racist? I donate to black charities, fuk black broads

No just stating facts
    Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I'd respect you more if you just came clean and said "you know what Im a racist!!"... I've read your threads about black coachs and other post on threads your a racist. If obama was a 100% pure white man not 50% would you vote for him? Ps what the first thing a racist says when confronted... Im not racist "I have black friends, I donate to black charities, i fuk black broads".
    Black coaches are bad

That is not racist, that is fact just like anything else I wrote here
    Obama has no records from college

No thesis, ect

It disappeared

Why? Because he is a racist fuk like his wife
    The N word should not be used against blacks JJ. All of the above should be used.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Big difference, I stated facts like I always do that is why I am so big time. I tell it like it is.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Big difference, I stated facts like I always do that is why I am so big time. I tell it like it is.
    You donate to black charities but you can't accept a 500 point challenge. How about this then? Whoever wins our challenge will donate the 500 points to a black charity. We will get a gift card from the SBR store and if SBR John agrees SBR can match the giftcard amount to your favorite black charity you donate all the time. Deal?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

First 123