DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post

Yeah see that is a legit reason to cheer against the Nucks. I'm a big Jays fan and when Halliday was traded to the Phillies they became my 2nd favorite team. Makes sense.

It's just the blind haters that tilt me the most. I went over to a buddies house for a BBQ. There was some Leafs fan there I had never seen before. Anyways everytime Nashville scored the guy would WOOOOO!!! so loud in me and my other hardcore Canucks fan's faces. Huge disrespect to do this to hardcore fans when you aren't even a fan of their opponent. Needless to say we all started chirping and it ended in him leaving with a black eye via my buddy
    Good, I would of 100 percent done the exact same as your buddy did. In all honesty the Canucks deserve to be where they are right now. As a Leaf fan I'm just rooting, not cheering, but pulling for the Bruins because of Kaby. When they score I don't cheer, go nuts, chug a beer etc. And when the Nucks score I don't get all upset. Those type of people are called bandwagon jumpers and half the time there the guy in the group that no one likes. But I love the game of hockey so much that I can't just watch a game and not pull for either team. If Vancouver wins thats great. You guys in Western Canada will go nuts and it'd be nice to see the Cup back in the country it belongs.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    no I am a leafs fan and hope that vancouver loses
    some of my friends on the other hand..

First 123