20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Undecided, but leaning original 6..... If the Canadian team was the Habs it would be a no brainer.

forum
    forum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

No doubt:
    Go Vancouver GO

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

national unity
    canucksnationallunity.jpg

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Die hard Leaf fan since 1980. I'll be cheering for the Bruins for the next couple of weeks.

Can't stand the Canucks especially those 2 queer brothers.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Die hard Leaf fan since 1980. I'll be cheering for the Bruins for the next couple of weeks.

Can't stand the Canucks especially those 2 queer brothers.
    The Sedins says nice things about you. Ya I can see why you hate them. With all the trouble they get into off the ice and what poor sports they are on the ice. They are talentless and classless.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-01-11 at 05:45 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lunchbawks

magynuck
    magynuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3844

half the team are ex moose so go canucks

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

i dont care to share my team with Canada. they don't deserve the Canucks...

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

the thing about chinkouver is that it's not really a hockey town. it's a band wagon town. they are only excited now because their team is winning. they have no knowledge of hockey like here in montreal. they don't understand it like here. how can you when 86% of vancouver is chinese, japanese, pakis and indians. have you seen when they show the fans outside or at the game. i swear they have yet to show them and you don't see at least 3 asians on camera. they are freakin everywhere you look.. there are hardly any english canadians in vancouver. they're all immigrants. when they showed the 7,000 fans outside last game, i swear 4,500 of them were chinese, and chinks in general do not understand hockey like our french canadians here in montreal.. montreal....now that's a hockey town.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    the thing about chinkouver is that it's not really a hockey town. it's a band wagon town. they are only excited now because their team is winning. they have no knowledge of hockey like here in montreal. they don't understand it like here. how can you when 86% of vancouver is chinese, japanese, pakis and indians. have you seen when they show the fans outside or at the game. i swear they have yet to show them and you don't see at least 3 asians on camera. they are freakin everywhere you look.. there are hardly any english canadians in vancouver. they're all immigrants. when they showed the 7,000 fans outside last game, i swear 4,500 of them were chinese, and chinks in general do not understand hockey like our french canadians here in montreal.. montreal....now that's a hockey town.
    wow

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

no I am a leafs fan and hope that vancouver loses
    some of my friends on the other hand..

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    no I am a leafs fan and hope that vancouver loses
    some of my friends on the other hand..
    .... are true Canadians?
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-03-11 at 04:30 PM.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    .... are true Canadians?
    I think its stupid that all all Canadians are Bandwagonning the canucks
    cheer for your team, you want your team to be the best canadian team not another one

DwightShrute

I think its stupid that all all Canadians are Bandwagonning the canucks
    cheer for your team, you want your team to be the best canadian team not another one
    ya you can root for who you want but we both know hockey is Canadian, we have less teams than the US and no Canadian teams has won it in a long time. so why not root for Vancouver?

In the olympics, when a skier from Alberta is racing against an American or Russian .. do you not vote for the Canadian? Or only if he/she is from your hometown?

I don't get it.

If it were the Leafs vs Boston, I cheers for the Canadian team. I think it's silly that every Canadian isn't on the so called Canucks bandwagon. Petty egos? I don't get it. It just seems like a natural thing to do.

Just sayin'

canuckshannibal.jpg
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-03-11 at 05:55 PM.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

There's a difference between team canada and vancouver come on now what sort of argument was that

D3 Mighty Ducks

The Sedins says nice things about you. Ya I can see why you hate them. With all the trouble they get into off the ice and what poor sports they are on the ice. They are talentless and classless.

Funny picture but how many Cups do the Leafs have? Enough said. Go suck off those twins.

DwightShrute

There's a difference between team canada and vancouver come on now what sort of argument was that
    you get what I am saying. Not that far fetched.

hey, when the Blue Jays won the back to back world series we all went nuts in BC and I was cheering for you guys.

Be a lover not a hater

After all ... we are all Canucks!

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

If it were the Leafs vs Boston, I cheers for the Canadian team. I think it's silly that every Canadian isn't on the so called Canucks bandwagon. Petty egos? I don't get it. It just seems like a natural thing to do.

but it's diff if MTL was in the finals. i bet 90% of canada would be cheering for us to lose. no one in canada wants to see habs win cup, even if we're a canadian team.. it's called jealousy. canada wants to always see us lose.

DwightShrute

Funny picture but how many Cups do the Leafs have? Enough said. Go suck off those twins.
    wow

D3 Mighty Ducks

Don't take it to heart, dude. It was a joke man up.

DwightShrute

but it's diff if MTL was in the finals. i bet 90% would of canada would be cheering for us to lose. no one in canada wants to see habs win cup, even if we're a canadian team.. it's called jealousy. canada wants to always see us lose.
    not me. I was wanting Habs and Canucks final, I still cant believe they lost to Boston after winning the first 2 in Boston.

I bet 90% are behind the Canucks, If not more. The tiny minority seem to talk louder is all.

It's got nothing to do with jealousy. The 70's are over man! Move on!

Gone are the days the Habs won all those cups. Plus, let's not kid ourselves, there were very few teams as there are today. I will cheer If they are in the Cup finals again as long as they don't play Vancouver.

I am a lover not a hater!

DwightShrute

Don't take it to heart, dude. It was a joke man up.
    LOL so was "wow"

its all good. I know you are a closet Canuck fan for the next week or 2

dazed99
    dazed99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1850

Judging by the record ratings in Canada for game 1. The casual hockey fans in Canada are cheering for the Canucks

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see how anyone can root for a rival just because they're in the same country/state/division.

I would never root for a california team other than the Padres or Chargers. Period.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

We prefer Hongcouver.

MTL has just as many immigrants as Van, probably more but that's Canada.

pint86
    pint86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2938

Yeah Vancouver is a bunch of huge bandwagoners. Only show up to games when they are winning.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    I don't see how anyone can root for a rival just because they're in the same country/state/division. I would never root for a california team other than the Padres or Chargers. Period.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by pint86 View Post
    Yeah Vancouver is a bunch of huge bandwagoners. Only show up to games when they are winning.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Haters always gonna hate and the root of hate is jealously and envy Fcuk em.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

Flames/Oilers/Sens all made the finals in the last decade...Flames/Oilers took it to game 7. The cup was there to be had. (Flames could have won it at home in game 6 if memory serves)
    coulda, woulda shoulda, didn't. No canadian team has won the cup under Bettman rule.
    This is a fact. Thats all. FACT. not speculation, not a hypothesis.....just what it is.
    plain as black and white.

that's all I was trying to say.
    maybe it changes this year...but i wouldn't hold my breath.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Haters always gonna hate and the root of hate is jealously and envy Fcuk em.
    I'm not jealous, I just want to see Kaby win a Cup. Thats my main argument on why I want the B's to win.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    I don't see how anyone can root for a rival just because they're in the same country/state/division.

I can see it. During the College Football regular season I fuking hate Ohio St. and Michigan, but during bowl season GO BIG TEN!

DwightShrute

I'm not jealous, I just want to see Kaby win a Cup. Thats my main argument on why I want the B's to win.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-18-15 at 04:12 PM. Reason: image does not exist

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Yeah see that is a legit reason to cheer against the Nucks. I'm a big Jays fan and when Halliday was traded to the Phillies they became my 2nd favorite team. Makes sense.

It's just the blind haters that tilt me the most. I went over to a buddies house for a BBQ. There was some Leafs fan there I had never seen before. Anyways everytime Nashville scored the guy would WOOOOO!!! so loud in me and my other hardcore Canucks fan's faces. Huge disrespect to do this to hardcore fans when you aren't even a fan of their opponent. Needless to say we all started chirping and it ended in him leaving with a black eye via my buddy

DwightShrute

exclusive video of 2 Canadians who are rooting for Boston. Taken earlier today.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

exclusive video of 2 Canadians who are rooting for Boston. Taken earlier today.
    Footage of Canuck's fans celebrating after game 1 victory....

First 123 Last