no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

my pocket kings turn full lost yesterday booting me making me look bad when played perfectly

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I usually get booted with pocket K's. I have lost to an A on the river, an 8 or 9 on the river to three of a kind and also got flushed on the river. At SBR Poker pocket K's has a 25% chance of being the winning hand at the end.

mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Royal flush

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1560

Quote Originally Posted by ncat12 View Post
    it is nice to know that the constant (for this particular thread) is not change ....a whole lot of bitching goin on
    The only way to bring about change is to speak up about what the hell is bugg'in you! And hopefully offer some ideas for a solution.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    The only way to bring about change is to speak up about what the hell is bugg'in you! And hopefully offer some ideas for a solution.
    It is getting ridiculous now. Might not even worth playing until June 25th. You play perfect and the guy calls you for a big stash and gets what he wants on the river.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

how do you check your hand history? i think ive qualified for like 10 tshirts now.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It is getting ridiculous now. Might not even worth playing until June 25th. You play perfect and the guy calls you for a big stash and gets what he wants on the river.
    I don't think there's any way to play perfect on sbr poker software bro. It's like you almost have to play the opposite of perfect, whatever the hell that is! Oh yeah and it doesn't hurt to be lucky as fuk!

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

its way past ridiculous.

the frequency of being totally ****** by someone having pocket AA's is waaaaaaaay beyond ridiculous.

its every single game.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    ahhhh, perfect????

mikejamm

Pocket KK's, first decent hand I've seen, go all in, someone's got AA! Of Course AA holds up when I'm hold'in fuk'in KK. Pocket Q,Q, all in, guy hits a straight, Pocket KK's, again, a fuk'in straight beat on the river! Hold'in two pair now, Q,Q, 10,10, hmmm wonder what fuk will happen, trip 8's on the river! Oh and let's not forget, hold'in pocket 5's, flop another one, hey surely I've got this one, nope, again, beat out by a river flush! Amazing how great cards hit for certain players, yet others, especially short stacks, get the fuk'in suck ass bad beats all the time!

No random software deals out that kinda shit all the time! I seen bad runs before but this bullshit takes the cake. Where's the fuk'in balance of how sbr poker reacts to certain hands or the balancing out of good hole cards among all players. There is none. I have good luck everywhere else but here. And by the reactions and statements of players who have witness this fuk'in joke software, pretty easy to see, that playing strategy or luck plays no part in who fuk'in wins here at all.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51533

Everyone who thinks it's rigged, that AA and KK never win, simply fold those hands preflop and when you suspect your opponent has one of them, be sure to go allin preflop against them. If your theories are correct, you should be winning these tourneys in no time!

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Everyone who thinks it's rigged, that AA and KK never win, simply fold those hands preflop and when you suspect your opponent has one of them, be sure to go allin preflop against them. If your theories are correct, you should be winning these tourneys in no time!
    Yeah, real sound advice and to be honest perfect playing strategy for this joke poker software. Too bad real life good players in live games don't play that way. Smart play strategy goes out the fuk'in window when you play here.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

bro, look for situational plays... and think why would somebody call to the river. For example yesterday when u played with d2 he called ur small half pot bets from the flop to the river and the third heart came you should know that his 3/4 bet's a value bet and that he's got it. Also if you bet half on the flop the turn u need to bet harder, not half, not 60% but something like 80% or a 110% to see where you're really at.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    bro, look for situational plays... and think why would somebody call to the river. For example yesterday when u played with d2 he called ur small half pot bets from the flop to the river and the third heart came you should know that his 3/4 bet's a value bet and that he's got it. Also if you bet half on the flop the turn u need to bet harder, not half, not 60% but something like 80% or a 110% to see where you're really at.
    Dude what do you think I was doing? If I've got 2 pair, of course I'm gonna make gradual increasing bets to the river, to try and hit the full boat, knowing 3 of a kind can beat me. And yeah the 3rd heart didn't show up until the river, so my betting strategy was spot on. His value bet was nothing more than a fuk'in bluff. His card showed up, mine didn't simple as that.

JOEY_TT
    JOEY_TT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

I love poker

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Last 4-5 times I went out with pocket high pairs to a chip leader. For example if I have KK he gets an Ace on the flop on his A4 he called me. If I have QQ he gets a King on the flop on his K3 he called me. This is happening every day and it's always when high stacks are calling.

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Knocked out of 1PM satellite earlier with AA preflop all in 2 callers who had QQ and K9. 3 9's were caught 2 on flop then the turn. Unbelievable

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Here's one for you. I had an Ace high flush and lost to a guy with four 6's the final one coming on the river.

AzNDooM
    St.Louis blues WIN ML
    AzNDooM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3523

Part of the game, its what makes Poker so fun. THen again, im probably one of the chasers =(

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by AzNDooM View Post
    Part of the game, its what makes Poker so fun. THen again, im probably one of the chasers =(
    No chasing needed here bro, just make sure you're the large stack and shove all in against AA with 2,3 off suited. The flop will come 3,3,6, turn will be some bullshit card like a Jack, river....you guessed it, 2! It's oh so fuk'in random!

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

You got to expect this on the freerolls. I mean its all just luck to even win one of there. Course i've played on poker stars seen some guys do this with real money. Basically what alot of poker is especially online is luck very little skill involved.

beerman2619

some of the sites the poker software does seem to reward the worse hand

rki999
    rki999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Softwarw is ok.Very good application

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by rki999 View Post
    Softwarw is ok.Very good application
    About as ok as your fuk'in ability to spell check?

mikejamm

Fuk'in amazing 40 hands in a row and not even so much as a pair. Busted out, short stacked about 750 in chips, my pocket 99's to a straight which hit on the river of course!

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

last tourney I won 2 all-ins with K9 suited and J10 suited (flush and straight) and lost with AK and AQ ...

egloff
    egloff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    That's the best excuse you could come with as a mod? Don't quit your fuk'in day job! I've played enough poker and watched thousand of hands live and online and nothing tops the bullshit go'in on here!
    Play over a million hands and then come back.

For sure you won't have a normal distribution in a few thousand hands...

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by egloff View Post
    Play over a million hands and then come back. For sure you won't have a normal distribution in a few thousand hands...
    Well let me fuk'in clarify it for you egloff, I've played well over a fuk'in few hundred thousand hands at several poker sites well over a million or more total lifetime! I do know I've seen enough of this poker software to know it's about as fuk'ed as it can get!

immy5150
    immy5150's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

everywhere it seems that i read of bad beats and software fixing, but in live poker 52 cards will do as they please.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by immy5150 View Post
    everywhere it seems that i read of bad beats and software fixing, but in live poker 52 cards will do as they please.
    Then I guess you never read about the big ass fuk'in several thousand players got, while playing on rigged software at Absolute Poker.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21381022...amed-employee/

http://www.freakonomics.com/2007/10/...own-wide-open/
    Last edited by mikejamm; 06-27-11 at 02:23 AM.

Tweety
    Tweety's Avatar Become A Pro!

The software is ok, good job SBR!

beerman2619

i can't remember the last time i won with pocket aces. I usually go all in like today and get beat with someone calling with queen 10. Flop comes 10 10 4 ha. Oh well glad sbr puts on these freeroll tourneys. Guess you got to expect calls like this when not using real money.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive by far had the worst beats on this site!! Never once complained!! These guy's r letting us pro's freeroll into great prizes even if the outcomes r predetermined who cares u r still getting your fix for free.

IamAmonkey
    IamAmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

its all good....take more than my share of bad beats...took some tonight..wish i was a chaser.. seems like they always get me..oh well thats poker..just keep playin

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by IamAmonkey View Post
    its all good....take more than my share of bad beats...took some tonight..wish i was a chaser.. seems like they always get me..oh well thats poker..just keep playin
    Great attitude to have I guess, if you like to end up in the loser column a lot! I've had more than my fuk'in share of bad beats here and watched players who play like shit or who've just "recently" discovered poker, win more fuk'in tourneys than I care to mention.

How is it SBR, that people who aren't skilled players or who owe fuk'in hundreds of points in loans, seem to win quite a lot? Guys like Carseller for instance? How fuk'in nice of sbr to help this guy out since he owes everybody! Or someone like Yisman who just started playing poker? Multiple winners just gett'in lucky? Like I said, this whole fuk'in bullshit software reeks of conspiracy! I don't think I'll be renewing my great "Pro" status on this site once my year is up here.

Censorship by sbr mod dweebs doing whatever Bodog and every other book tells them to do. You got money in a shit book or raided poker site, good luck ever seeing it! Muslim sympathizers who allow rag head shit camel fuk'ers to post hate videos, spout anti- American racist hate threads, to which I've proudly defended, post pics of be-headings and pics of blood stained knives used as avatars! You were so worried protecting your precious advertising so called "A" books SBR, you let all your real good cappers and long term quality posters who helped your asses get rolling, slip away! By the way, there are no fuk'in "A" books! Dream on!

You allow unqualified posters, to start points banks and loan operations, there by perpetuating the creation of multiple ghosts and fake accounts, and then penalize real members with point transfer restrictions and ever increasing higher prices in the sbr store! The only real motive of these loan shark scam artists is greed! They contribute nothing to this site and are a big fuk'in suck hole for idiots who lack self control. Ahhh but not to worry, these same idiots are the ones who SBR lets win most of the poker tourneys.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 07-03-11 at 02:15 AM.

First ... 34567 Last