mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

SBR Poker = Total Bullshit!

I've never seen such rigged ass software anywhere else I've ever played! One guy with 23,000 + in chips and the 2nd place chip leader is at 5,000+? Plus this fuk'in software favors big chip stacks! I've witnessed about a 100 hands or more where the chip leader ends up with AA hole cards against KK, or the larger stack always hits a flush or straight on the river during an all in!

I'm aware bad beats happen, but this shit is ridiculous! I'm seeing the same people get to final tables and even place in the top 3 numerous times after they've already qualified! Nobody is that fuk'in lucky all the time!

Plus the re-seating at tables during early rounds is about as fuk'ed up as it can be. I win a few hands and the next thing I know, I'm reseated to a different table and I'm the only one who was! I understand re-seating as players get eliminated, but single re-seating after winning a few hands or because you're chatting to somebody while playing? What the fuk is go'in on here?

I play live and online all the time and this is the only poker software I've seen where the so called random numbers favor certain players or large chip stacks! Leads me to believe there is some type of bullshit conspiracy go'in or who ever is running the poker games is fuk'ing with the re-seating options and/or favoring certain players by manipulating the software.

And to prove my point, lets watch and see who SBR "chooses" to send to the WSOP, because I will bet my last fuk'in dollar, it's not gonna be some random winner or newly signed up sbr "PRO". It will be who they fuk'in want to go and it won't be because this long time, mod friendly, previous bash attending, multiple betting accounts poster won a legitimate poker tourney!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Endlessambition

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

These don't sound like the words of a former 8th place poker Champion. You ought to forfeit that badge. =)

In all seriousness, there is no 'doomswitch' in SBR Poker software. It might seem like the players who are more aggressive win with less than stellar hole cards, but that's just the nature of Hold Em. Wait for AA or AK and you're going to be writing posts like these instead of cracking out the champagne and booking your flight to Vegas.

mikejamm

Not trying to call you out here Lou, but since the last great fuk'in software "upgrade", I've yet to make it to a final table! And there are plenty of players who would agree with me. No, I'm not expecting to get AA or KK even once during a tourney, but watching the same people or large chip stacks come away with decent pairs for hole cards several times throughout a tourney is not random! I've even changed my playing style several times to adjust for it, and the advantage still goes to the higher stack!

What about the single re-seating? How do you account for one player being moved shortly after the tournament starts? I get moved to table where I'm short stacked with $1200 in chips and everybody around me has got 5000+! What the fuk reasoning is there behind that?

You say there's not a "doomsday" switch, but just the mere fact that you suggested there isn't one and all these so call software upgrades, just leads me to believe that something just isn't right. Like you said, yeah I won a poker badge, way back in February, before you all "improved" the software, haven't seen a final table since! I may not be a Phil Ivey or Daniel Negreanu yet, but I've played enough poker to know something here stinks!

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

I notice substantially different hand outcomes in tourneys vs. cash tables. Hands at cash tables seem to coincide more with the law of averages.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    I notice substantially different hand outcomes in tourneys vs. cash tables. Hands at cash tables seem to coincide more with the law of averages.
    Thank you zam, agreed! Law of averages goes right out the fuk'in window during tourneys! So if there is not manipulation of the software going on, why is it me, you, and others notice this discrepancy between cash and tourney tables?

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I agree i've played a lot of poker online and it doesn't seem like realistic poker. The chip leaders often hit miracle cards to eliminate players quicker.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

bigger stacks get better cards as the tourney progresses. i have noticed this as well mike.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems fine, just appears "wilder" because it's for points. People will be more likely to call or bet with crappy hands because most (no one in this thread) look at points as inferior to $.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

What's new, Mike crying once again with poker issues

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Typical loose play freeroll action. If some of these people were playing with a $250 entry, they wouldn't call all-in PF with 97 offsuit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel, secretstash, and Glitch

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't agree with your big stack theory.....we were 3 handed last night and low stack caught KK QQ and 55 within the last fiver hands of the tourny. The last hand was his 55 vs my a9 and he flopped quads for the win. I agree the RNG probably isn't really random but who is to really say. I've also been big stack with AA vs KJ as the last two and had turn and river hit Jacks. So maybe I'm unlucky or just something is up with the RNG.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

Lou, I'm glad that the JAMMMIKE software package I sent you worked out well. You're exactly right, if the same players keep winning then there will be less interest from the rest of the community. Everybody needs a taste as you said. Very wise indeed. I've decided to PM you this message but am thinking maybe I should have used your email address for security purposes.

Wait until next month when we give everyone pocket cards in the same hand. Can't wait to see those fireworks!

Take care,

SJ

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    , before you all "improved" the software, haven't seen a final table since!
    poker is luck as well, lets not forget. you might just be getting unlucky

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

What would SBR have to gain by rigging the software as you say?
    Points Awarded:

Harmy G gave MickeyMan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thekid667
    thekid667's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread makes me laugh harder than a Gold video.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I've never seen such rigged ass software anywhere else I've ever played! One guy with 23,000 + in chips and the 2nd place chip leader is at 5,000+? Plus this fuk'in software favors big chip stacks! I've witnessed about a 100 hands or more where the chip leader ends up with AA hole cards against KK, or the larger stack always hits a flush or straight on the river during an all in!

I'm aware bad beats happen, but this shit is ridiculous! I'm seeing the same people get to final tables and even place in the top 3 numerous times after they've already qualified! Nobody is that fuk'in lucky all the time!

Plus the re-seating at tables during early rounds is about as fuk'ed up as it can be. I win a few hands and the next thing I know, I'm reseated to a different table and I'm the only one who was! I understand re-seating as players get eliminated, but single re-seating after winning a few hands or because you're chatting to somebody while playing? What the fuk is go'in on here?

I play live and online all the time and this is the only poker software I've seen where the so called random numbers favor certain players or large chip stacks! Leads me to believe there is some type of bullshit conspiracy go'in or who ever is running the poker games is fuk'ing with the re-seating options and/or favoring certain players by manipulating the software.

And to prove my point, lets watch and see who SBR "chooses" to send to the WSOP, because I will bet my last fuk'in dollar, it's not gonna be some random winner or newly signed up sbr "PRO". It will be who they fuk'in want to go and it won't be because this long time, mod friendly, previous bash attending, multiple betting accounts poster won a legitimate poker tourney!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I agree, it seems the more aggressive play style gets the good cards. It seems that if a person placed a bet with kk and another guy with 3 5 reraised or went all in, the river will be 4,6,7

cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Sometimes I can see the other player's hole cards. It hasn't helped me.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    These don't sound like the words of a former 8th place poker Champion. You ought to forfeit that badge. =)

In all seriousness, there is no 'doomswitch' in SBR Poker software. It might seem like the players who are more aggressive win with less than stellar hole cards, but that's just the nature of Hold Em. Wait for AA or AK and you're going to be writing posts like these instead of cracking out the champagne and booking your flight to Vegas.
    Agree, waiting to play the top 6 starting hands will criple your stack.
    u must be able to play any 2 cards and possition.
    many time i only play players and possition , never my cards.
    understand that the cards are part of the game, psicologiy of the player, attiude, agression, and possition plays a stronger roll.
    if you had AA on early possition you want value, but at the same time u open a door to have a bad beat.
    Just my opinion

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVig View Post
    Typical loose play freeroll action. If some of these people were playing with a $250 entry, they wouldn't call all-in PF with 97 offsuit.
    i could not agree mere.
    many times i said that in order to have a fair and qualifide finnalist, we all should have pay for the entry and make it harder to qualifide, so SBR would have their money's worth once the WSOP starts.
    I have seen plays that only can happens on freroll.
    Only when one get into the final table can see some improvement in the play , but only there and sometimes depending on how many had already qulified.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Agreed, that's what happens when you get a freeroll and you get it 5 days a week. PPL call in with crap card, or reraise to all in knowing they have another shot tomorrow. Sometimes gets lucky and cracks players who made solid moves.. Thta's what happens when you have nothing to lose and only to gain

andyjc712
    andyjc712's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1149

its an unlucky bad run nothing more or nothing less.

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Damn Mike....I have never heard of a more whiney bitch on a forum before.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    Agree, waiting to play the top 6 starting hands will criple your stack. u must be able to play any 2 cards and possition. many time i only play players and possition , never my cards. understand that the cards are part of the game, psicologiy of the player, attiude, agression, and possition plays a stronger roll. if you had AA on early possition you want value, but at the same time u open a door to have a bad beat. Just my opinion
    You can call it loose freeroll action if you want, not everybody plays that way. Even in these qualifying tourneys, you'd be an idiot not to use some strategy. I treat these tourneys the same way I would any other, I don't care what the fuk'in stakes are! As far as playing position and not waiting for top hole cards, again, if the software is configured to award players who continuously shove a larger all in stack against a smaller one, that is what is fuk'ed up! And I've played enough god damn hands to know this is exactly what is happening!

I think with the rapid increasing blind structure and the fact that SBR wants these tourneys over and done with quickly, measures have been taken to increase a leading chip stack by eliminating smaller ones via "supposedly random" higher hole cards being dealt out to the higher chip leader and having that same chip leader or leaders hit winners on turn and river cards.

If I'm playing against a guy who already early on has 25K to my 5K in chips, how the fuk are you gonna match up when he's shoving 5K or more at a time, even if you do have a strong hole pair or something along the lines of AK? You can't or you don't because you've already watch this guy blast to 25K by hitting river after river or getting killer hole cards where you end up drawing dead. I sit and watch this shit happen over and over again! And you're gonna tell me it's fuk'in lucky or random?
    Last edited by mikejamm; 05-27-11 at 11:01 AM.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    poker is luck as well, lets not forget. you might just be getting unlucky
    That's the best excuse you could come with as a mod? Don't quit your fuk'in day job! I've played enough poker and watched thousand of hands live and online and nothing tops the bullshit go'in on here!

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

You can call it loose freeroll action if you want, not everybody plays that way. Even in these qualifying tourneys, you'd be an idiot not to use some strategy. I treat these tourneys the same way I would any other, I don't care what the fuk'in stakes are! As far as playing position and not waiting for top hole cards, again, if the software is configured to award players who continuously shove a larger all in stack against a smaller one, that is what is fuk'ed up! And I've played enough god damn hands to know this is exactly what is happening! I think with the rapid increasing blind structure and the fact that SBR wants these tourneys over and done with quickly, measures have been taken to increase a leading chip stack by eliminating smaller ones via "supposedly random" higher hole cards being dealt out to the higher chip leader and having that same chip leader or leaders hit winners on turn and river cards. If I'm playing against a guy who already early on has 25K to my 5K in chips, how the fuk are you gonna match up when he's shoving 5K or more at time, even if you do have a strong hole pair or something along the lines of AK? You can't or you don't because you've already watch this guy blast to 25K by hitting river after river or getting killer hole cards where you end up drawing dead. I sit and watch this shit happen over and over again! And you're gonna tell me it's fuk'in lucky or random?
    Agreed

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Damn Mike....I have never heard of a more whiney bitch on a forum before.
    Paco called. He said he wants you to stop using his daddy as your avatar!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I will order an audit of software to make sure it is running correctly

Hang in there Mike

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

I totally agree with initial post. I am extremely experience on more then 50 sites for 8 years and have never experience play like I do here. I believe the software is seriously alter.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Don't agree with your big stack theory.....we were 3 handed last night and low stack caught KK QQ and 55 within the last fiver hands of the tourny. The last hand was his 55 vs my a9 and he flopped quads for the win. I agree the RNG probably isn't really random but who is to really say. I've also been big stack with AA vs KJ as the last two and had turn and river hit Jacks. So maybe I'm unlucky or just something is up with the RNG.

Yes, but you were playing as the last two, so I'd imagine you both had pretty decent stacks going into heads up.Still, I've watched AA lose on here more times than I've seen them win! I'm talking about the fact when were playing with 10 people and a short stack will shove all in with decent hole cards, say QQ, if he's called, 99% of the time, the chip leader or considerably larger stack will kill him in the turn or on the river! Is it a bad beat, yeah it is. Should it happen every fuk'in time according the sbr RNG for poker? NO it should not.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I will order an audit of software to make sure it is running correctly Hang in there Mike
    Thanks JJ! Love the new rug by the way bro! Here's to a rock'in JJ Gold Appreciation day! May all your strippers have freshly scented muffs!

nomeansno
    nomeansno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Here we go again.. Why do people feel the need to always create one of these pointless threads

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    What would SBR have to gain by rigging the software as you say?
    The fact of the matter is, there are discrepancies in the way this poker program is operated. And it's not just random. The main one being if you allow a non pro to win and stipulate the fact they must turn "PRO" within 72 hours or their place at the final table is forfeited, that generates a lot of new "PRO" members. So yes SBR is gaining something. The question is, is it being done in a fair, truthful and non bias manner? You dangle a carrot in front of a horse and he'll follow you anywhere.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    I totally agree with initial post. I am extremely experience on more then 50 sites for 8 years and have never experience play like I do here. I believe the software is seriously alter.
    this^^^

1234 ... Last