1. #36
    etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-07
    Posts: 1,298
    Betpoints: 5037

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopster42 View Post
    look at my thread history

    i picked kansas over memphis in the ncaa tourney before the tourney even started WINNER

    i picked boston over the lakers before the finals began WINNER

    i posted federer to rebound and win a major again after the august slump WINNER

    i posted after wimbledon that nadal will make the semis at the us open and lose WINNER

    any other questions?

    check my threads history, do a search, and you'll learn a little bit, check that, you'll learn A LOT
    over 1400 posts & 4 correct predictions?

    impressive

  2. #37
    hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-08
    Posts: 6,101

    i only post on the major sporting events, and as you can see, i am money in the fukkin bank, the proof is in the pudding

    everything else is just blabber

    97% lose at sportsbetting

    i am in the 3% who collect winnings every year

    read it and weep

  3. #38
    badhunter
    badhunter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-29-08
    Posts: 357
    Betpoints: 150

    Back to the original question: will SC lose another game? No, and this year's national champions. (this coming from an Oregon fan, yes it hurts, but it's true).

  4. #39
    Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-09-08
    Posts: 2,777
    Betpoints: 240

    USC is done, NO CHAMPIONSHIP, get over it already usc homers

  5. #40
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 261,953
    Betpoints: 3107

    USC has the weakest schedule in the country, they aint getting in no final game. They would lose 3 games in SEC or Big 12.

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  6. #41
    casper
    casper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-08
    Posts: 87

    I could see either Cal or Stanford beating USC....Sanchez has stopped impressing me. You have to admit that USC did not actually look all -that in drubbing a cruddy ASU team. With Jahvid Best in the line up, Cal can score some points. I would put the odds at USC beating both teams at 85-percent but funny things happen in conference play.

    And Don, thanks for the awesome Joe Rockococo avatar from the All Blacks. NIce to remind football/gridiron fans where their game comes from....."touch down" and "scrimmage" from the rugby lineage. How cool would it be in American football to see conversions have to be made corresponding to the place in the end zone where the touchdown was scored. (It was said that Jim Thorpe could kick drop goals from mid field.)

  7. #42
    fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-08
    Posts: 10,805

    hoopster knows the names of all starting div 1 a qb's.

    guy is sharp.

  8. #43
    WSU_Tbone
    WSU_Tbone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 124
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopster42 View Post
    no one will. i am not a USC fan, just a fan of making predictions that i truly believe will happen in the face of naysayers (most of the time, i am right, just check my new thread history). please let me explain something

    oregon st is better than you think. stanford beat them in palo alto, and stanford is a decent team. penn state got them in happy valley while the defense was still learning. usc had to play them in corvallis, at night, midweek, on espn. if you don't know that it makes a huge difference to play a team on the road, at night, on espn, midweek, then you simply do not understand college football and should probably go find another subject to talk about

    now, oregon state went to utah (who is UNDEFEATED) and only lost by 3 in a game in which they were statistically dominant. point is, oregon state is better than you think

    to those who keep saying usc will lose again, who is gona beat them? please look at the schedule before making ridiculous statements

    their toughest games left are @ arizona and @ stanford, and they will be significant faves in both games, and they will win both games

    they get cal and notre dame at the coliseum

    who will beat them? ANSWER: NO ONE WILL

    they will finish 11-1 and if they don't make the BCS title game, which i think they will, actually, they will kick the BIG-10's overrated ass in the rose bowl again and probably win the AP Poll just like they did in 2003

    FLORIDA vs. USC in the BCS title game
    UCLa will probably give them a scare, but I agree...SC runs the table...

  9. #44
    hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-08
    Posts: 6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    USC has the weakest schedule in the country, they aint getting in no final game. They would lose 3 games in SEC or Big 12.
    jj, usc's non conf sched includes ohio state and notre dame, who are both pretty good teams heading to bowl games at the end of the season,

    in the pac-10, oregon, cal, arizona, stanford, and possibly even oregon state, going to bowls at the end of the season

    how can you say they have the weakest sched in the country, that is nonsense, man!

  10. #45
    $$POOLCRAZY$$$$
    $$POOLCRAZY$$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-08
    Posts: 274

    Boise St will win BCS!!!!

  11. #46
    hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-08
    Posts: 6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by $$POOLCRAZY$$$$ View Post
    Boise St will win BCS!!!!
    too bad they play in such a weak conference. their sched strength kills their bcs ranking. boise st can play with the big boys, they proved it when they beat oklahoma a few yrs ago

  12. #47
    ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 21,400
    Betpoints: 3572

    Big 12 Vs. Sec!!!!

    Your National Championship!!!

    You Seen How Lsu Jumped Usc Last Year???? It Will Happen Again This Year With The Sec Having The Extra Championship Game And The Big 12!!!

    So Suck It Up!

  13. #48
    CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-25-08
    Posts: 6,256

    Ohio St beats Penn St

  14. #49
    L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-08
    Posts: 2,199

    USC sucks!!!! their schedule year after year is weaker than ROMO's pinky finger..they wouldn't survive in the SEC, and thats a known fact. now build a bridge and get over it...lets me say it agains USC sucks!!! USC are the media darlings just like Dallas Cowgirls. USC has all that major money backing(boosters clubs) them year after year, so why not schedule weak opponents??? huh..we all know dickhead pete carrot is a momma's boy. and he's scared of real competition. so follow the leader and root for your trojans and see how far that gets you!!

  15. #50
    hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-08
    Posts: 6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by L2Gunz View Post
    USC sucks!!!! their schedule year after year is weaker than ROMO's pinky finger..they wouldn't survive in the SEC, and thats a known fact. now build a bridge and get over it...lets me say it agains USC sucks!!! USC are the media darlings just like Dallas Cowgirls. USC has all that major money backing(boosters clubs) them year after year, so why not schedule weak opponents??? huh..we all know dickhead pete carrot is a momma's boy. and he's scared of real competition. so follow the leader and root for your trojans and see how far that gets you!!
    last time i checked, auburn and arkansas are in the sec and usc beat them each twice in the past 6 yrs!

    auburn was a bowl team both yrs usc beat them! arkansas got crushed by usc in 2006 in LITTLE ROCK then made the sec title game that yr!

    but we wouldnt wana let the facts get in the way of a stupid argument, would we?

  16. #51
    ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 21,400
    Betpoints: 3572

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopster42 View Post
    last time i checked, auburn and arkansas are in the sec and usc beat them each twice in the past 6 yrs!

    auburn was a bowl team both yrs usc beat them! arkansas got crushed by usc in 2006 in LITTLE ROCK then made the sec title game that yr!

    but we wouldnt wana let the facts get in the way of a stupid argument, would we?
    The fact is USC SUCKS!

    I rather loose to a Florida than a Oregon State team OR a Stanford team!

    HOW GARBAGE!!!

  17. #52
    hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-08
    Posts: 6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    The fact is USC SUCKS!

    I rather loose to a Florida than a Oregon State team OR a Stanford team!

    HOW GARBAGE!!!
    the voters in EVERY POLL disagree with you

    usc's loss @ oregon state by 6 looks much better than lsu's loss @ florida by 30

    don't believe me?

    take a look at ALL THREE polls and look where usc is ranked compared to lsu

    AP
    ESPN/USA TODAY
    HARRIS




    and re: lsu's backing their way into the 07 bcs title game as the only team in ncaa football history to make it with 2 losses, i'm gona start calling them:

    LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE
    LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE
    LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE LS-FLUKE


    enjoy your next loss this saturday at south carolina


  18. #53
    ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 21,400
    Betpoints: 3572

    The reason USC climbed back is because they beat a bunch of nobodies after the loss!

    If LSU BEAT ALABAMA, GEORGIA AND THEN PLAY FOR THE SEC CHAMPIONSHIP WATCH THEM LEAP OVER USC!!!

  19. #54
    ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 21,400
    Betpoints: 3572

    Its simple play a good team and win you leap! Play a sorry team and win you fall!!

    DID U NOT SEE WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR?

  20. #55
    ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 21,400
    Betpoints: 3572

    Yea and we the only team that has 2 BCS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!

  21. #56
    hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-08
    Posts: 6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    The reason USC climbed back is because they beat a bunch of nobodies after the loss!
    so the voters are rewarding usc for beating a bunch of nobodies, not because they believe usc is a pretty good team


  22. #57
    ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 21,400
    Betpoints: 3572

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopster42 View Post
    so the voters are rewarding usc for beating a bunch of nobodies, not because they believe usc is a pretty good team

    You will see at the end of the year what I'm talking about.

    Florida, Georgia, and LSU if one of those schools when the SEC Championship and have 1 loss they will hop over USC!!!

    And if Texas, Oklahoma, and Missouri have on eloss they will hop over USC

    Even LT is telling you this.. The reason is because they both will have that extra game on USC!! CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP

  23. #58
    hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-08
    Posts: 6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    You will see at the end of the year what I'm talking about.

    Florida, Georgia, and LSU if one of those schools when the SEC Championship and have 1 loss they will hop over USC!!!

    And if Texas, Oklahoma, and Missouri have on eloss they will hop over USC

    Even LT is telling you this.. The reason is because they both will have that extra game on USC!! CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP
    i understand the importance of the conference championship, but just remember that in 2006, usc was rated higher in the BCS on the first weekend of december, and if they had beaten ucla by just 1 FRICKEN POINT, they would have gone over 1-loss florida, the BCS formula was GUARANTEED to take USC that season, even though a win over ucla woulda made them 11-1 and tied with florida who was 11-1 after beating arkansas in the SEC championship

    a championship game in your conference does NOT guarantee a bcs title berth over another team with an equal # of losses

    cant believe i have to explain this, it just happened 22 months ago!!

  24. #59
    clowncar
    clowncar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-25-08
    Posts: 227
    Betpoints: 60

    Personally , I feel that the MWC has proven through actual play on the field that they are a superior conference to the PAC10 this year. A one loss team from the MWC should get the nod over a 1 loss team from the PAC10. This would be especially true if that MWC team is UTAH who defeated the same team that whipped USC.

    Of course , that would never happen , which is a disgrace to the sport.

    On paper , USC wins every game but that has pretty much been the case for years now and they have just one BCS title to show for it. USC routinely loses games they should not lose. It's easy to point to the Stanford game but prior to that it was a terrible loss to UCLA in 2006 ( I will give USC a pass on oregon state that year as that was a good football team ). In 2005 , it should have been notre dame or fresno state prior to losing to a superior TEXAS team in the title game.

    It's not like these guys don't poop their pants now and then.

  25. #60
    ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 21,400
    Betpoints: 3572

    Quote Originally Posted by clowncar View Post
    Personally , I feel that the MWC has proven through actual play on the field that they are a superior conference to the PAC10 this year. A one loss team from the MWC should get the nod over a 1 loss team from the PAC10. This would be especially true if that MWC team is UTAH who defeated the same team that whipped USC.

    Of course , that would never happen , which is a disgrace to the sport.

    On paper , USC wins every game but that has pretty much been the case for years now and they have just one BCS title to show for it. USC routinely loses games they should not lose. It's easy to point to the Stanford game but prior to that it was a terrible loss to UCLA in 2006 ( I will give USC a pass on oregon state that year as that was a good football team ). In 2005 , it should have been notre dame or fresno state prior to losing to a superior TEXAS team in the title game.

    It's not like these guys don't poop their pants now and then.
    Exactly!! Every year USC POOP IN THERE PANTS

  26. #61
    Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-06
    Posts: 3,605

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopster42 View Post
    look at my thread history

    i picked kansas over memphis in the ncaa tourney before the tourney even started WINNER

    i picked boston over the lakers before the finals began WINNER

    i posted federer to rebound and win a major again after the august slump WINNER

    i posted after wimbledon that nadal will make the semis at the us open and lose WINNER

    any other questions?

    check my threads history, do a search, and you'll learn a little bit, check that, you'll learn A LOT

    Is your name Ms. Cleo by any chance????? I havnt seen this many predictions come true since late night infomercials back in the day............

  27. #62
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,303
    Betpoints: 4918

    If 2 of these 3 happen USC shouldn't be in the championship game:

    1.) One loss SEC champion
    2.) One loss Big-12 Champion
    3.) Undefeated Big 10 Champion

    Simple as that...

  28. #63
    Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-06
    Posts: 3,605

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopster42 View Post
    jj, usc's non conf sched includes ohio state and notre dame, who are both pretty good teams heading to bowl games at the end of the season,

    in the pac-10, oregon, cal, arizona, stanford, and possibly even oregon state, going to bowls at the end of the season

    how can you say they have the weakest sched in the country, that is nonsense, man!
    You do realize that playing Ohio St. and Notre Dame at home this year, is not entirely that impressive for an out of conference schedule. Especially when your conference schedule blows ass.

    The majority of people on here have it right. Unless USC starts beating everyone by 50 any ONE loss SEC team and any ONE loss Big 12 team will make it before them......

    That is of course assuming the one loss is not in the last week of the season, which is gay in and of itself. If Bama lost their only game of the year in the SEC championship and USC wins out and looks good doing it USC will probably go, just cause they hadnt lost as recently. The whole way that plays out is ridiculous

    WE NEED PLAYOFFS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

  29. #64
    hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-08
    Posts: 6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    Is your name Ms. Cleo by any chance????? I havnt seen this many predictions come true since late night infomercials back in the day............
    check my posting history, every single one of those predictions i made is time-stamped PRIOR to the sporting event occurring, the ncaa hoops pick of kansas over memphis in the final was made a few days before the ncaa tourney even began!

    and no, i do not make many predictions. i make very few, i only make them when i really believe what i am saying, and look at how often it comes true (very often)

  30. #65
    hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-08
    Posts: 6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    That is of course assuming the one loss is not in the last week of the season, which is gay in and of itself. If Bama lost their only game of the year in the SEC championship and USC wins out and looks good doing it USC will probably go, just cause they hadnt lost as recently. The whole way that plays out is ridiculous

    thank you for realizing this. a bazillion fukking yrs ive watched college football and losing late FUKKIN KILLS a team EVERY FUKKIN YEAR

    its like the masses here know nothing, ABSOLUTELY FUKKIN nothing about the history of college football and how these things play out when there are a slew of 1 loss teams (which there will be, a near certain guarantee, like 97% guarantee)

    there will be:

    NO UNDEFEATED BIG 10 TEAM, so that nullifies them

    SEC OR BIG 12 title winner, one of them will either have 2 losses, or will have a 1 loss that comes late in the season that destroys their BCS score

    and thats where USC COMES IN

    i cannot wait to watch this happen and i will rub it in until the END OF TIME here at the wonderful SBR FORUM

  31. #66
    ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 21,400
    Betpoints: 3572

    Man Plain and Simple USC is not going!!!

    Arizona will beat USC or maybe UCLA!!

First 12
Top