Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Go Bulls. Beat the heat !!!!!!!!!

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I'm Cheering for the bulls but I think the Heat will take this series in 5 games

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by Tallcash21 View Post
    I agree they look much better since the playoffs have started. I dont buy the fact the Bulls have struggled as much as people think they have and they may be peaking at the right time since it sounds and looked like Boozer is healthy. I like the supposedly never lost more than 2 in a row cuz you can look it up...weve never been on a 3 game losing streak 2 a few times I believe. Wade and Lebron ARE monsters no doubt about it, however Thibs specializes in getting a good defensive team to not allow high percentage shots for the high percentage players. The Bulls have all the pieces for him to do that against this Heat team. I will be more worried that you cant get em out of the playoffs next year or in two years cuz if they draft well and get a couple real pieces to compliment Bosh they a different team. Bibby shouldnt and probably wont be on the floor much. Chalmers wont do a whole lot better. Anthony has to start and will have alot of trouble and Bosh will struggle. Bulls D is like Memphis with more length and we dont go for steals we just contest well. Ill eat any kinda crow this message board will throw at me if we lose this series..I basicallly only talk on here for this jus look and move on for every other topic.
    It only takes 1, two game losing streak, to lose the series to the Heat.
    Split in Chicago winning game 1. Win both in Miami. Lose game 5 in Chicago. Win series at Miami in game 6.

Good luck in the series.

cmendo2005
    cmendo2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Hahah Lakerboy...You would post something like this...I can only imagine the same post for the Lakers...Anyways, for the number 1 seed, with the MVP and Boozer gaining confidence who can outmatch Bosh, 3-0 against the heat, and a team that prides itself on defense going against the heat after an emotionally HUGE series...I could see them being a let down, I like the value, go bulls

Tallcash21
    Tallcash21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck onlooker....thats how it will have to go if the Heat win, and if they win it probably will be in 6 like that. I jus think Bulls will hold home court, and with all the pressure that will be on Bosh to pick it up in Miami bein down 0-2 Bulls will steal one in Miami and come back and win it in Chicago in 5

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bullss could be +500 and I wouldn't touch them
    starting to go bald mang..... wtf?

Shits gettin old, whats new?

you know I gots nuffin but love..... be real.

Heat not winning this

Tallcash21

It jus amazes me that no one really knows the Bulls. I guess its hard if you only watch the playoffs tho and see them "struggling". Everyone knows the Heat they got Lebron and Wade....oh and Bosh LOL

Deggs
    Deggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

just go on unders every game and you will make some paper.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

It jus amazes me that no one really knows the Bulls. I guess its hard if you only watch the playoffs tho and see them "struggling". Everyone knows the Heat they got Lebron and Wade....oh and Bosh LOL
    I "know" the Bulls, but you do admit they struggled in the playoffs.

It amazes me all the chatter about the Bulls defense, but last time I checked the Heat defense isn't to shabby. This is what is great about sports, all the blindness each side has for their team.

I'm not betting either side, series or total. I don't bet playoffs in any sport. But I do stand by my prediction that the Heat win this.

zjohnzzz
    zjohnzzz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12944

wade win this series on his own if he has too

Tallcash21

The under should be 175 and will be down to 178 by game 2 Im sure.

Tallcash21

Wade might get hurt if he tries that...and we all have seen him go get re taped and have somethin happen before...

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

agree

truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

Hope your right bud HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!1

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

The best part will be how so many will come in here and make stupid comments after the heat most likely lose game 1. Bulls are so shit its not even funny. They were life and death to win the first two rounds. People talk too much about the reg season but its usually the reverse in the playoffs.

Heat in 6.
    agree, good one lakerboy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It seems every square in world will be on the heat and that is scary

Tallcash21

^^^^^^^^^ Ding ding ding.....all people who watched their first NBA game wire to wire in the playoffs betting the Heat...have fun

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Lol. I think its fair to say the heats hardest struggle by far for the last 2 years are boston celtics. We got past them we can get passed any team. Last time I checked bulls don't have a ray allen or paul peirce to save their ass. What are thy ganna do if/ when d.rose goes cold? Korver?? Lol or do ppl really expect boozer to put up 20 a game.. think guys think.. they have shown it allllll throughout the playoffs, in order for the bulls to have a chance here d.rose has little to no room for mistakes.. if he's off. The heat will expose that and take off. If he stays hot for every second he's in the game then we have ourselfs a bball game

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go Bulls

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2745

D Wade certainly is the "man" but I was surprised in watching that last game 5 with Boston that there was a point where Pierce was on the bench with his 4 fouls, Rondo was on his back on the floor with the elbow injury and Miami had all their big guns on the floor and did not pull away. The 10 point final result obviously was good for Miami backers but when Miami 'smelt the blood', they did not seem to execute when they had to. I realize it's only 1 game but when you get this deep into the playoffs you can't let up. Not sure who I'm playing yet but this thread does seem to have a good split of Miami and Chicago backers. Good luck in your wagers.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Do you know the Bulls? Why live in the past if they can't bring their regular season play into the post season? Oh by the way I see you are trying to mock Bosh, but have you seen Boozer this post season? So I ask again, do you really know the Bulls??

Bradyd

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    D Wade certainly is the "man" but I was surprised in watching that last game 5 with Boston that there was a point where Pierce was on the bench with his 4 fouls, Rondo was on his back on the floor with the elbow injury and Miami had all their big guns on the floor and did not pull away. The 10 point final result obviously was good for Miami backers but when Miami 'smelt the blood', they did not seem to execute when they had to. I realize it's only 1 game but when you get this deep into the playoffs you can't let up. Not sure who I'm playing yet but this thread does seem to have a good split of Miami and Chicago backers. Good luck in your wagers.
    Out of that entire series, that's what you remember?? I sure hope that doesn't weigh heavily on your wager..

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Anyone who thinks LB has a clue should stop gambling. Heat/Bulls result is irrelevant. Threads like these deserve a goat milk award.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

one thing i noticed in this thread about bulls backers, it can not be ignored that mia is right up there defensively with anyone. they got 3 better than avg to very good defenders to be able to throw at Rose in this series. Chalmers i think will be able to do a solid job and being able to mix it up and have Wade take cracks at Rose as well, then if they really smart they can use Wade as the offensive closer while they tell Bron to lock down on Rose in the 4th (kinda like the defensive closer).

i think it is a serious leap of faith to say "Boozer looks healthy" and think he is gonna continue to produce at a level like he did at the end of the Hawks series (the guy is soft, so is Bosh but i dont see either one killing the other and Rose needs Boozer to play big way more than mia does Bosh), to me Boozer/Bosh is basically a push.

ultimately i just dont think Rose has anyone who will be able to carry enough of the load in this series and will get worn down (hell indy did this with some success so i dont see why mia shouldnt be able to only better), i think chi will put up a fight and it should be a fun series but as much as i hate to say it Mia in 6 sounds pretty reasonable.

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

So, heat winning the series is a free money?

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

It is without a doubt going to be a hard fought close series. There may not be a single game that is a runaway, at any point, with maybe only one or two occurences of leads in the double digits for either team.

It is hard to argue that +170 is not good value for the Bulls for the series. Even if you are a Heat fan, just homecourt, along with Rose playing at his career best, and a pretty deep bench. This is not arguing for Bulls victory, but just stating that the Heat are kinda priced for this series like the Yankees were for every game for the past 5 seasons.

That being said, the Heat are going to be tough to beat. I think we know what LBJ and Wade are going to do. They are going to go off. (And so will Rose)

I think alot of the Bulls success will be on how Noah and Boozer play, not just offense, but efficiency, rebounding, being in the right spot, getting easy buckets. Luol Deng has to be on his A game.

I dont know how this wouldnt be priced at even, which is even giving the Heat the favorite, cause the Bulls have home court.

Bradyd

Quote Originally Posted by secret007 View Post
    So, heat winning the series is a free money?
    No, although I wish it was. Actually I wish Chicago was "free money" as they have more value. I guess what he is saying is that the Bulls are a good story, like Jackson winning in 3's, but it's not likely they will beat Miami, for a total of 7 times this calender year..

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2745

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    Out of that entire series, that's what you remember?? I sure hope that doesn't weigh heavily on your wager..
    As I said, this was only a reflection in game 5, if one is looking at a series wager, it's sometimes the smaller things like this which could determine the outcome. Anything can happen and has happened already in this years playoffs. I wonder what the odds would have been to not have LA or San Antonio in the western conference final? Good luck in your wagers.

xxplosive
    xxplosive's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am leaning towards the heat there is no way this is a lock.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Bullss could be +500 and I wouldn't touch them
    Then you should stop gambling.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    one thing i noticed in this thread about bulls backers, it can not be ignored that mia is right up there defensively with anyone. they got 3 better than avg to very good defenders to be able to throw at Rose in this series. Chalmers i think will be able to do a solid job and being able to mix it up and have Wade take cracks at Rose as well, then if they really smart they can use Wade as the offensive closer while they tell Bron to lock down on Rose in the 4th (kinda like the defensive closer). i think it is a serious leap of faith to say "Boozer looks healthy" and think he is gonna continue to produce at a level like he did at the end of the Hawks series (the guy is soft, so is Bosh but i dont see either one killing the other and Rose needs Boozer to play big way more than mia does Bosh), to me Boozer/Bosh is basically a push. ultimately i just dont think Rose has anyone who will be able to carry enough of the load in this series and will get worn down (hell indy did this with some success so i dont see why mia shouldnt be able to only better), i think chi will put up a fight and it should be a fun series but as much as i hate to say it Mia in 6 sounds pretty reasonable.
    there is a reason bosh went 1-18 in one of the games against chicago and its because of chicagos d. Chalmers sucks and if miami is to win it wont be because of him. Chicago bench is A LOT better than miami's bench. I think most of the games will come down to the wire and id much rather have rose taking the last shot when it counts than lebron, just sayin.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

The best part will be how so many will come in here and make stupid comments after the heat most likely lose game 1. Bulls are so shit its not even funny. They were life and death to win the first two rounds. People talk too much about the reg season but its usually the reverse in the playoffs.

Heat in 6.
    i disagree miami will win game #1

and the series

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Bulls match up extremely well with the heat. Look for Korver to have a big series.

BULLS IN 6.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

wait.... I thought the bulls were the "sharp" pick.

yassen28
    yassen28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15848

Heat in 5 .

First 12345 ... Last