FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSayz View Post
    Bulls match up extremely well with the heat. Look for Korver to have a big series. BULLS IN 6.
    uuugggh. Thats why you're on the bulls?? you feel like Korver will be the difference maker??
    good luck to you.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    there is a reason bosh went 1-18 in one of the games against chicago and its because of chicagos d. Chalmers sucks and if miami is to win it wont be because of him. Chicago bench is A LOT better than miami's bench. I think most of the games will come down to the wire and id much rather have rose taking the last shot when it counts than lebron, just sayin.

i dont think Bron should be taking last shot ever, Wade should be closing on the offensive end while Bron tries to D up Rose down the stretch. i didnt say Chalmers was anything special but i think he is capable of playing solid D on Rose (of coarse he isnt gonna stop him). i also didnt say chi doesnt play great team d as they do, im just pointing out that everyone on the Bulls seems to be ignoring the fact that mia is a very capable defensive team and their defensive focus can be aimed at 1 man.

pretty sure i mentioned how i feel about Bosh, just dont think Boozer is gonna dominate that matchup. i dont care how good of team D you play 1-18 is a fluke, hell you could be getting triple teamed all night and just jacking shit up and hit better than 1-18. all im saying is if Bosh/Boozer is a wash (which i think it is close to one) im just not sure if Rose will get enough help as mia could make him have to work really hard for his which could drain him over the coarse of a series.

no doubt chi has way more depth but this is still the NBA and ultimately star power wins out over depth in most cases (that the way i see it anyway) and mia got 2 superstars to the Bulls 1.

i would like nothing more than to see the bulls win this series so i hope im wrong as im not making any series bets.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I look forward to bumping this thread and calling lakerboy the dumbass POS he is when Bulls beat the Heat

FishFace5

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    I look forward to bumping this thread and calling lakerboy the dumbass POS he is when Bulls beat the Heat
    who the hell are you. i ******* hate newbies.
    You apparently love chicago but havent been able to articulate one good reason why they are a good pick.
    Try to stop acting like a 12 year old and share an opinion.

chantrain

match ups. Heat have no good centers, Chicago has 3 of them. Heat have no good PG, Chicago has the best PG. Heat have no bench, Chicago has a deep bench.

Heat offense just goes iso for Wade and Lebron or drive and kick, Bulls defense loves that

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

As I've said before and I will say it again, Heat in 6.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

match ups. Heat have no good centers, Chicago has 3 of them. Heat have no good PG, Chicago has the best PG. Heat have no bench, Chicago has a deep bench.

Heat offense just goes iso for Wade and Lebron or drive and kick, Bulls defense loves that
    What exactly are you calling a good center? If the Heat have NO good centers, than there is no way that Chicago has THREE. Agree on PG situation. Heat has a decent bench, we seen them against Boston. And there isn't a defense in the NBA that loves the Lebron/Wade combination...

HedBustah1
    HedBustah1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I hate the Miami heat but those scumbags r playing great, I will be shocked if this series goes to 7, heat in 5 is my opinion

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Sharp concise post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    What exactly are you calling a good center? If the Heat have NO good centers, than there is no way that Chicago has THREE. Agree on PG situation. Heat has a decent bench, we seen them against Boston. And there isn't a defense in the NBA that loves the Lebron/Wade combination...
    Actually they have 4. Noah, Asik, Gibson (he can play C) and Thomas, but he probably won't play.

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    uuugggh. Thats why you're on the bulls?? you feel like Korver will be the difference maker??
    good luck to you.
    No...that's not the only reason.

Bulls are better defensively.
    Aside from LBJ and Wade, there is no offensive threat. Please don't tell me bosh is...he more resembles an Avatar than an offensive weapon.
    Bulls have a deeper bench.
    Korvers perimeter presence.
    Heat have had trouble against teams with a legitimate PG this year.

Good luck to you.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Philly and Boston hardly challenged Lebron and Wade defensively. The Bulls are the best defensive team in the NBA, they aren't good at shooting but they will stop Lebron and Wade from the freedom they had in the previous rounds.

Of course the Bulls had to struggle in the first 2 rounds, it's not like they are going for a back to back championship yet.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

match ups. Heat have no good centers, Chicago has 3 of them. Heat have no good PG, Chicago has the best PG. Heat have no bench, Chicago has a deep bench. Heat offense just goes iso for Wade and Lebron or drive and kick, Bulls defense loves that
    ding ding ding

chantrain

Our center that comes off the bench averages more points and rebounds than the Heats STARTING center.

Heat have the lowest scoring bench out of any team in the league, they're the definition of scrubs.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Exactly.

This series is 2 players vs the Bulls. They;ve been shut down 3 games in a row this season so why should they all of a sudden shine now?

FishFace5

The bulls fans seem to have one hell of a chip on there shoulder.
    Im not going to get into a pissing match with any of you but I just see things differently.
    I don't see the Bulls bigs as dominant. I dont see any other major scoring threats than Rose.
    All the jokes about Bosh are warranted but he is less offensively challenged than Noah.
    GL to all. Hope the bulls dont let you guys down.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    the best part will be how so many will come in here and make stupid comments after the heat most likely lose game 1. Bulls are so shit its not even funny. They were life and death to win the first two rounds. People talk too much about the reg season but its usually the reverse in the playoffs.

Heat in 6.

wow

completely dissagree on so many levels

janus11
    janus11's Avatar Become A Pro!

For me, Lebron + Dwayne + Bosh in 6 vs D.Rose + Boozer + Deng + Noah. While Chicago in 6 vs Miami.....

I think Chicago is the more complete team, they have a solid 1st 5 and good bench. While Miami is the more "superstar" team with the 3 flings.

scholesy
    [Too Long]
    scholesy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1685

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Heat in 6.

People. Stop with the regular season crap. That sh!t does not matter. Even if the Bulls do win, it is not because of the 3-0 regular season record. Remember, the Celtics went 3-1 against the Heat. We all seen how that worked out.
    wrong..3-0 before trade..0-1 after trade..whole different story there

Kaan
    Kaan's Avatar Become A Pro!

You saw them ONCE against Boston.

Game 5
    J. Jones 3 Points
    M. Chalmers 2 Points
    J. Howard 5 Points
    M. Miller 2 Points

Total: 12 Points

Game 4
    M. Chalmers 3 Points
    J. Jones 2 Points
    Z. Ilgauskas 2 Points
    E. House 0 Points
    M. Miller 0 Points
    U. Haslem 0 Points

Total: 7 Points (LOL)

Game 3 - Boston won

Game 2

J. Anthony 6 Points
    J. Jones 0 Points
    M. Miller 3 Points
    M. Chalmers 3 Points

Game 1 - Was when you had the unlikely james jones career high. Rest of the bench - 4 points.

Now go take these stats and compare them to the Bulls bench output, and there you have it. Chicago's bench will demolish the Heat's bench.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best to wait and see who goat's on first

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Find out who Stern and the League want in the finals. The games will be officiated to ensure it happens. 2006 Finals, Mavs up 2-0, game 3, last possession, Heat down 1, Wade misses the shot but HERE COMES THE PHANTOM FOUL. With no Mav defender anywhere close, the foul was called. Then Miami wins next 4. Game 6 at Dallas Mavs were up 12 in the 2nd when all the sudden, YOU CAN'T BREATH ON WADE or its a foul. Magically Wade shoots a zillion FT's, so after that - game, series over. So if it's officiated where you can't breath on Wade, James then yes Bulls in trouble. But if it's called same on both end, Bulls defense will be fine. Watch closely how it's officiated and you will know.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    Best to wait and see who goat's on first

10000000000000 % he will be on miami

All he has said lately is how he picked Miami to win it all from the beggining of the year ( like that was some kind of accomplishment )
    Points Awarded:

JR007 gave goldengreek 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Not sure why the title of this thread needs to be so incendiary.

I believe the Bulls win in 7 and I have 5x on the Bulls between a series play and a futures play to come out of the East. I would ask Lakerboy how he thinks the Heat will be able to overcome Chicago's (1) superior depth, (2) superior defense, (3) superior PG/team leader/competitor in Rose, (4) superior coaching and (5) home court advantage. The Heat will not be able to matchup with the Bulls toughness. With the Bulls having home court, the only value lies with the Bulls in a series play.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Not sure why the title of this thread needs to be so incendiary. I believe the Bulls win in 7 and I have 5x on the Bulls between a series play and a futures play to come out of the East. I would ask Lakerboy how he thinks the Heat will be able to overcome Chicago's (1) superior depth, (2) superior defense, (3) superior PG/team leader/competitor in Rose, (4) superior coaching and (5) home court advantage. The Heat will not be able to matchup with the Bulls toughness. With the Bulls having home court, the only value lies with the Bulls in a series play.
    And everyone will say "but they have 2 superstars" LOL

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

I reserve judgement after

a) Goaty makes his pick
    b) after I see game 1

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

As much as I hate to admit it, yeah the Heat will win this series.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Exactly.

This series is 2 players vs the Bulls. They;ve been shut down 3 games in a row this season so why should they all of a sudden shine now?
    Shut down? The Heat lost by 4, 3 and 1. But ok.

Celtics were 3-1 in the regular season against the Heat, we all seen how that worked out.

Playoffs are a different animal people. It is different when you have to face the same team every game for a week or so.

Bradyd

Quote Originally Posted by Kaan View Post

Game 5
    J. Jones 3 Points
    M. Chalmers 2 Points
    J. Howard 5 Points
    M. Miller 2 Points

Game 4
    M. Chalmers 3 Points
    J. Jones 2 Points
    Z. Ilgauskas 2 Points
    E. House 0 Points
    M. Miller 0 Points
    U. Haslem 0 Points

Game 3 - Boston won

Game 2

J. Anthony 6 Points
    J. Jones 0 Points
    M. Miller 3 Points
    M. Chalmers 3 Points

Game 1 - Was when you had the unlikely james jones career high. Rest of the bench - 4 points.

Now go take these stats and compare them to the Bulls bench output, and there you have it. Chicago's bench will demolish the Heat's bench.
    Ok, I will play. Let's begin:

#1: I never said Miami, had a better bench than the Bulls. I just said that Miami has a decent bench.

#2: I compared the Bulls and Miami's bench based on last series.
    Bulls bench avg: 21.1 ppg Heat bench avg: 19 ppg

#3. How exactly does the Bulls bench demolish the Heat's bench?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Quote Originally Posted by Kaan View Post

Game 5
    J. Jones 3 Points
    M. Chalmers 2 Points
    J. Howard 5 Points
    M. Miller 2 Points

Game 4
    M. Chalmers 3 Points
    J. Jones 2 Points
    Z. Ilgauskas 2 Points
    E. House 0 Points
    M. Miller 0 Points
    U. Haslem 0 Points

Game 3 - Boston won

Game 2

J. Anthony 6 Points
    J. Jones 0 Points
    M. Miller 3 Points
    M. Chalmers 3 Points

Now lets see the starter totals for the Celtics series.

Bradyd

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    The bulls fans seem to have one hell of a chip on there shoulder.
    Im not going to get into a pissing match with any of you but I just see things differently.
    I don't see the Bulls bigs as dominant. I dont see any other major scoring threats than Rose.
    All the jokes about Bosh are warranted but he is less offensively challenged than Noah.
    GL to all. Hope the bulls dont let you guys down.

I have notice the chip. It's almost like I'm a Heat fan because all I have been doing is debating the Bulls fans who tend to make very interesting statements. (I don't have a team btw) I actually find the Bosh jokes really interesting because how can Bulls fan dump on Bosh, when Boozer has been less productive??

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I actually find the Bosh jokes really interesting because how can Bulls fan dump on Bosh, when Boozer has been less productive??
    Because Boozer doesn't have a $110M contract?

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I have notice the chip. It's almost like I'm a Heat fan because all I have been doing is debating the Bulls fans who tend to make very interesting statements. (I don't have a team btw) I actually find the Bosh jokes really interesting because how can Bulls fan dump on Bosh, when Boozer has been less productive??
    I would venture to say many of the bulls backers are just reacting to certain Heat posts -- such as the exact one that is the title of this thread -- which make it see as though the Bulls have no shot and by wagering on the Bulls you are making a bad bet. You are seeing people just react to the fervent and hyperbolic posts put forth by Heat backers.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51437

How many people are allin on the Heat if you agree with this?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Forgetting the most important factor of them all....the refs. That will favour the Heat. D-wade coming back to his home town...he will put on a show.

First 123456 ... Last