lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

Americans, please help me understand your Government...

Why do you guys give out billions of dollars to Israel, and Pakistan, yet tens of millions of Americans don't have clean water or food. Ever been to a "tent city"? Just came back from Florida, did the drive, went to a few stops in the Carolinas, and what a depressing State. I bought lunch for a woman and her 2 kids that were living in a van outside the restaurant begging for money. I just cannot understand your government. This is so sad. Why don't you give your own people at least food and water and maybe some shelter. Shame.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

What a noble guy

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

they want the poor to stay poor , the rich want to get richer and that money must come from the low class. We have to give money to our enemies so they won't kill us

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?
    boatboatboat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I see you are from Canada.

Does Canada have as many people from other countries moving into Canada as the US has, and if not.........

WHY?

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Another original thread started by a non-American trashing America. Each one is better than the next. Kudos

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by boatboatboat View Post
    I see you are from Canada.

Does Canada have as many people from other countries moving into Canada as the US has, and if not.........

WHY?
    Probably because your country and media fill peoples head about "The American Dream" coming there and striking it rich.
    Sure it happens, maybe like 1/100,000,000. Your country is going downhill. It's too bad. Chinaman owns you now.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

what great things have come out of Canada other than a few hockey players?

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

maple syrup and beaver hats

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

opie get in here and SLAM THE HELL out of this guy

u wanna dis america pal???????

you saw what we did to VIETNAM
    you saw what we did to IRAQ
    you saw what we did to the JAPS AND THE GERMANS
    you saw what we did to OSAMA
    you see how we RUN SH*T

we will win a forum war with you on sbr as well NO PROBLEM

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    what great things have come out of Canada other than a few hockey players?
    Pamela Anderson

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

moosehead beer is pretty good.

gordon lightfoot

lcscanada

"opie get in here and SLAM THE HELL out of this guy

you saw what we did to VIETNAM <--- yeah, you got your ass kicked
    you saw what we did to IRAQ <----- you killed 1 million civillians, well done
    you saw what we did to the JAPS AND THE GERMANS <----- Germans surrendered, and you sat on your ass for 2 yrs while the rest of the world weakened them, then you attack, took them 50 years to rebuild their entire country
    and they have largest economy in Europe, your country is in ruins
    you saw what we did to OSAMA <--- took you 10 years and trillions of dollars, 3000>1 i think he won
    you see how we RUN SH*T <--- yes i do, you cant even feed your own people, you put hitler in power, you fund terrorists yourself

we will win a forum war with you on sbr as well NO PROBLEM" <--- goodluck

ROFL

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by lcscanada View Post
    Just came back from Florida, did the drive, went to a few stops in the Carolinas, and what a depressing State. I bought lunch for a woman and her 2 kids that were living in a van outside the restaurant begging for money.
    if they really wanted lunch they can get a job at walmart

if a job at walmart isnt enough to buy lunch then they can get 2 jobs at walmart

if it takes 5 jobs at walmart to buy lunch then guess what? THEY CAN GET 5 JOBS AND WALMART AND STOP WINING

CarpeDime

"opie get in here and SLAM THE HELL out of this guy

you saw what we did to VIETNAM <--- yeah, you got your ass kicked
    you saw what we did to IRAQ <----- you killed 1 million civillians, well done
    you saw what we did to the JAPS AND THE GERMANS <----- Germans surrendered, and you sat on your ass for 2 yrs while the rest of the world weakened them, then you attack, took them 50 years to rebuild their entire country
    and they have largest economy on Europe, your country is in ruins
    you saw what we did to OSAMA <--- took you 10 years and trillions of dollars, 3000>1 i think he won
    you see how we RUN SH*T <--- yes i do, you cant even feed your own people, you put hitler in power, you fund terrorists yourself

we will win a forum war with you on sbr as well NO PROBLEM" <--- goodluck

ROFL

excUUUUUSSE MEEEEE?????????

opie GET IN HERE AND DESTROY THIS GUY

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

10 of millions of americans dont have clean water or food?

ya thats sounds about right for someone who doesn't live here and has no clue what they are talking about

Deal with your shitty healthcare system first and if you want to see poverty turn on the NGC. No one in america has a right to bitch about anything, definitely not some mom and her two kids who live in a van.
    Last edited by brooks85; 05-11-11 at 04:22 PM.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

The funny thing about you bashing America is the fact that your from Canada...if we go down you guys are coming with

lcscanada

I think you all misunderstand me, i love Americans, i just don't like your government and lies. Why do you put up with the government like this?

lcscanada

The whole reason you went to war in Iraq (nothing to do with 9/11) was for "Weapons of Mass Destruction"
    They lied to you. They sent your fathers, brothers, sisters, mothers to die for oil profits. Where are the weapons?
    You are so quick to defend your government, yet they send you to your death for $$$. Explain please...
    You think what you read in grade 10 American history class was the truth ? Wake up idiot.

lcscanada

My questions were simple. This is not about Canada. I asked why your government gives away so much: Google it. Why is there millions of americans homeless, without clean water or food, google it. Answer those questions instead of attacking my country...

Who Gets U.S. Foreign Aid
    The U.S. will give an estimated $26 billion in foreign aid in 200870% more than when President George W. Bush took office (the figure doesnt include funds related to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan). More than 150 countries get financial assistance from the U.S. Here are the six that received the most this year.

COUNTRY AID PURPOSE 1. Israel $2.4 billion Virtually all of this money is used to buy weapons (up to 75% made in the U.S.). Beginning in 2009, the U.S. plans to give $30 billion over 10 years. 2. Egypt $1.7 billion $1.3 billion to buy weapons; $103 million for education; $74 million for health care; $45 million to promote civic participation and human rights. 3. Pakistan $798 million $330 million for security efforts, including military-equipment upgrades and border security; $20 million for infrastructure. 4. Jordan $688 million $326 million to fight terrorism and promote regional stability through equipment upgrades and training; $163 million cash payment to the Jordanian government. 5. Kenya $586 million $501 million to fight HIV/AIDS through drug treatment and abstinence education and to combat malaria; $15 million for agricultural development; $5.4 million for programs that promote government accountability. 6. South Africa $574 million $557 million to fight TB and HIV/AIDS; $3 million for education. 7. Mexico $551 million Click here for details.
    8. Colombia $541 million Click here for details. 9. Nigeria $491 million Click here for details. 10. Sudan $479 million Click here for details.
    *Source: Estimates based on figures and documents from the U.S. Department of State. Click here for more information.

Rebecca Davis O'Brien

lcscanada

Why can't you answer my questions instead of rebuttle with "we won ww2" or "we killed osama" are you guys all really this stupid? No wonder your country has gone to crap.

Reds_FAN
    Reds_FAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I am not convinced that people in America have unclean water or no food. Their are plenty of Charities in America to go to if they don't. In America, we allow private organizations to take care of the poor. And it works out usually pretty good.

Foreign Aid of course is disgustingly high, but people in the countries we give most to don't have half the living standard us Americans have.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Well....well.....look what we have here.

Another foreign jerkoff thinking he knows what ails my country.

The reason America gives out so much aid to foreign countries is simple. America is about freedom. Not only for its citizens, but for anyone who wants it. The United States has helped grant more freedoms, to more people all across the globe, than all the other countries in the world combined. This is what we do.

To say lets only worry about this country....screw everyone else. Sorry. It doesn't work that way.

When you are the leader......this is how it is. This is how we became the greatest Nation in the world, and exactly why we shall always remain so.

So please go back to your threads asking "why are Americans so fat?", and bragging how you like to "splurge for the premium hookers at massage parlors". By the way.....all very impressive stuff by you. Could definitely see why you might be qualified to overhaul the US system.

For someone who hates America.....you sure spend a lot of time here?? So instead of bashing it, why don't you piss off back to your homeland.

Don't worry, we'll keep some other piss-ant nation from invading you.......like always.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    10 of millions of americans dont have clean water or food?

ya thats sounds about right for someone who doesn't live here and has no clue what they are talking about

Deal with your shitty healthcare system first and if you want to see poverty turn on the NGC. No one in america has a right to bitch about anything, definitely not some mom and her two kids who live in a van.
    LOL, you are an idiot. Look at your avatar, some little kid with a shotgun. What kind of loser promotes stuff like this? Your the textbook example of a stupid american redneck whos got no clue as to what is really going on.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Well....well.....look what we have here. Another foreign jerkoff thinking he knows what ails my country. The reason America gives out so much aid to foreign countries is simple. America is about freedom. Not only for its citizens, but for anyone who wants it. The United States has helped grant more freedoms, to more people all across the globe, than all the other countries in the world combined. This is what we do. To say lets only worry about this country....screw everyone else. Sorry. It doesn't work that way. When you are the leader......this is how it is. This is how we became the greatest Nation in the world, and exactly why we shall always remain so. So please go back to your threads asking "why are Americans so fat?", and bragging how you like to "splurge for the premium hookers at massage parlors". By the way.....all very impressive stuff by you. Could definitely see why you might be qualified to overhaul the US system. For someone who hates America.....you sure spend a lot of time here?? So instead of bashing it, why don't you piss off back to your homeland. Don't worry, we'll keep some other piss-ant nation from invading you.......like always.

lcscanada

Your country has killed more people than it's given freedom too. Nothing like nuking hundreds of thousands of Japanese people to "free" them.

Hate to break it to you, but your not the greatest nation in the world. Everybody hates you. Take away your weapons and your nothing more then a stupid bully. I don't hate Americans, i actually love them, i just hate your government and how stupid you are all for following them. I am also not Canadian, I just live here. Canada welcomes immigrants too. They don't kill people for freedom, or oil.
    Last edited by lcscanada; 05-11-11 at 04:40 PM.

onetrickpony

he cant come for vacation here

guy is making a legit point and these fuking rednecks bash him

lcscanada

PS IDIOT. Countries won't invade Canada, we don't need your help. Countries love Canada. Canada is way to big anyways, and strategically placed to have to worry about being invaded. Don't worry, I am sure Canada will help you yanks when all the arabs grow up and avenge their families deaths when they bring havoc to your country. As well, when China starts cashing in the debt you sold them, and the US dollar is dropped, come back here and tell me how great you guys are.

onetrickpony

PS IDIOT. Countries won't invade Canada, we don't need your help. Countries love Canada. Canada is way to big anyways, and strategically placed to have to worry about being invaded. Don't worry, I am sure Canada will help you yanks when all the arabs grow up and avenge their families deaths when they bring havoc to your country. As well, when China starts cashing in the debt you sold them, and the US dollar is dropped, come back here and tell me how great you guys are.
    \

settle down cocky rocky, no need to go that far, we would never step foot there

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL, you are an idiot. Look at your avatar, some little kid with a shotgun. What kind of loser promotes stuff like this? Your the textbook example of a stupid american redneck whos got no clue as to what is really going on.
    If you are going to call out someone for being stupid---can you actually demonstrate the ability of knowing the difference between "YOUR" and "YOU'RE"?

Then again, I don't expect much from Canada. They have been attached to our nutsack for decades now.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Your country has killed more people than it's given freedom too. Nothing like nuking hundreds of thousands of Japanese people to "free" them.

Hate to break it to you, but your not the greatest nation in the world. Everybody hates you. Take away your weapons and your nothing more then a stupid bully. I don't hate Americans, i actually love them, i just hate your government and how stupid you are all for following them. I am also not Canadian, I just live here. Canada welcomes immigrants too. They don't kill people for freedom, or oil.

We're not running a popularity contest. We're running the Free World.

I haven't forgotten about your video you need to make. I stated after your "fat Americans" thread that I believed you to be morbidly obese. I still think this is so.

Now pull your head out out of that bag of cheese curds and make a video, or I'm afraid we're about done here, pal!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Pamela Anderson

that much to brag about a STD infested whore.

gohabsgo
    gohabsgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Icscanada,
    I hope you didn't vote for harper in the last election cuz this is where we are heading with him.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Lol Americans

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

You should pray to God everynight that the United States borders Canada pal. We are the big brother standing in front of his little sister.

1234 ... Last