Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

The amount of Heat bandwagon fans still disgusts me.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

bandwagon... ha ha ha dude Ive been a Heats fan since ronnie sycley , bimbo coles and sherman douglas.. I named the fvcking team player.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Well LeChoke had another clutch game. The guy is a joke. Good player but when it comes down to crunch time you better get the ball to Wade. He had multiple chances tonight to put the dagger in the Mavs and failed

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    Well LeChoke had another clutch game. The guy is a joke. Good player but when it comes down to crunch time you better get the ball to Wade. He had multiple chances tonight to put the dagger in the Mavs and failed
    What game were you watching? He got stuck with the ball at the end of the shot clock a few times but that was about it. The guy has been as clutch as it comes this postseason.

jnickell100

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    What game were you watching? He got stuck with the ball at the end of the shot clock a few times but that was about it. The guy has been as clutch as it comes this postseason.
    Of course you are blinded, you have a Lebron avatar....come on chief

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Lechoke will get atleast 5-6 NBA titles with the Heats. He will have a few more NBA Finals to make a name for himself.

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

if i recall correctly, lebron was the one who found bosh for that go ahead basket at the end.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Your talking about a superstar leaving the team he was drafted to in the prime of his career? That's horseshit. What other superstar did this? It's a difference if the team traded him. I'm of the old school where I think stars leaving teams is very bad for the sport, any sport. See a player belongs not only to the team but also to the city. Imagine Roger Staubach, Kenny Stabler, Magic Johnson, Emmitt Smith, etc., leaving their teams in the prime of their career? The new CBA will address this problem very shortly because Cleveland got screwed with the current terms. Now on one hand I'm glad that players have choices, management for many years have screwed players on the other side of the table BUT this was different. Wade, Lebron and Bosh conspired several years ago. They put on a charade when they knew a while ago that they were going to Miami. That's what was so deceptive about this. You said Jordan wouldn't have won a title if he wasn't in Chicago? You said he wouldn't be talked about if he was in Cleveland. Are you nuts? Did you follow the NBA back then? Cleveland had an incredible team back then only hampered by Jordan. If Jordan had Mark Price, Hotrod Williams, Brad Daugherty, Ron Harper (for a few more years), Ehlo, etc., he would have won a title quicker than he did. Cleveland was a much better team than Chicago minus Jordan. Also realize that the NBA players were much better than this group of guys in the league who can't even shoot mid range. Winning a title back then was earned. Now, there's a lot of very bad/mediocre teams. In reality, if Lebron would have stayed with Cleveland this year, it was a good chance that he would be in the finals anyway. The Magic and Celtics both got worse and the Bulls really never gave Cleveland any problems the past 7 years. The Cav's 2 years ago and possibly last year was better than this years Heat to me.
    u cant be serious...........

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15407

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-24-15 at 05:18 PM. Reason: image does not exist

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15407

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    I bet the under that game ... 2 points would have pushed ... 3 points killed me ><

I was enlisting in the Army, i had to be up at 4am on the east coast for in processing ... that game didnt end till like 1:30 :/
    2 points woulda sent it to overtime....you still woulda lost....just sayin'

upscope

Lebron is better in the clutch than anyone in the league and is above average in game winning shots (barely). You do realize Wade hasn't hit any this year either right? Don't let confirmation bias cloud your judgment.
    Above average in game winning shots?? Are you ******* serious?? You're the same delusional that claimed that LeBron was a better mid range jump shooter than Kobe?? I challenge you to show me a game winner that LeBron has hit since the Orlando heave over two yrs ago. he's taken 15 since then show me the makes please.

Above average.....get the **** outta here. You cannot be taken seriously when you make these claims combined w/ that avatar.

Don't let confirmation bias cloud your judgment.

jnickell100

A lot of people come in here with BS because they're Lebrons nut huggers. LeChoke's 4th Q stats:

9points
    3-11 shooting
    0-3 3 points
    3 T.O

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post

Above average in game winning shots?? Are you ******* serious?? You're the same delusional that claimed that LeBron was a better mid range jump shooter than Kobe?? I challenge you to show me a game winner that LeBron has hit since the Orlando heave over two yrs ago. he's taken 15 since then show me the makes please.

Above average.....get the **** outta here. You cannot be taken seriously when you make these claims combined w/ that avatar.

Don't let confirmation bias cloud your judgment.
    Go look it up. League average is like 27% for game-winning shots.

Also, Lebron was a better mid-range shooter than Kobe this year, you can go look those stats up as well. From 16 feet and out Lebron shoots a higher percentage than Kobe. He's made huge strides with his jumper this year.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Also, Lebron was a better mid-range shooter than Kobe this year, you can go look those stats up as well. From 16 feet and out Lebron shoots a higher percentage than Kobe. He's made huge strides with his jumper this year.
    Good job, you are right on 16-23 ft jumpers: LJ 45.0% vs 38.0% for Kobe.
    But, on 10-15 ft jumpers, Kobe is ahead at 51.5% to 44.7%. Also, on 3 to 9 ft. shots, Kobe is better at 48.0 to LJ's 44.4%

Also on LJ's side is he has continuously beat Kobe in assist to turnover ratio.

James' outside shooting on 10 to 23 ft jumpers greatly improved this year. The stats don't lie.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

i am a lebron fan, but this is hilarious.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-24-15 at 05:19 PM. Reason: image does not exist

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

lebron will have a ring on thursday night and I will collect my heat future bet and d wade or lebron to be mvp

congrats on ten k post straitshooter..thank you sir have a great day

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post

Good job, you are right on 16-23 ft jumpers: LJ 45.0% vs 38.0% for Kobe.
    But, on 10-15 ft jumpers, Kobe is ahead at 51.5% to 44.7%. Also, on 3 to 9 ft. shots, Kobe is better at 48.0 to LJ's 44.4%

Also on LJ's side is he has continuously beat Kobe in assist to turnover ratio.

James' outside shooting on 10 to 23 ft jumpers greatly improved this year. The stats don't lie.
    I told you, I'm not making these things up. Lebron's jumper has greatly improved. He still doesn't not have a reliable floater or short pullup, but that will come with time. Frankly I'll take Lebron's playmaking abilities, court vision, and defensive ability to guard every position on the floor over Kobe's short pullup any day.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-24-15 at 05:19 PM. Reason: image does not exist

jnickell100

I told you, I'm not making these things up. Lebron's jumper has greatly improved. He still doesn't not have a reliable floater or short pullup, but that will come with time. Frankly I'll take Lebron's playmaking abilities, court vision, and defensive ability to guard every position on the floor over Kobe's short pullup any day.
    He has worked on his jumper a lot and you can tell. It still is one of the ugliest shots in the NBA, but its much improved....so much so that its noticeable.

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12623

This is a team sport, as long as someone gets it to the guy to win the game is all that matters. Both these teams have beat all comers. Stop the hatin on one player. He has surrounded himself with several people he can depend on, unlike when he was on another team.

Wojo

I told you, I'm not making these things up.
    Yes, but you are in other posts, such as Terry has not scored one point against Lebron this series.

TheThreeKings

Yes, but you are in other posts, such as Terry has not scored one point against Lebron this series.
    He hasn't, that's a fact. I don't know where your motives lie, but trust me I don't make up numbers.

Rolo1984
    Rolo1984's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    Did you actually watch the boston and chicago series?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kobe has missed tons of late game shots in his career
    They all do, impossible to hit them all

Lebron not a good outside shooter, has nothing to do with choking

He needs to drive or post up more

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

out of all the stars, lebron needs a great coach the most

upscope

Go look it up. League average is like 27% for game-winning shots.

He's missed 15 consecutive shots w/ under 6 seconds to play& his team either tied or down 1-2-3....Again I challenge you to show me his makes under these circumstances since the Orlando heave?? You can't do it. He also hit a game winner 2 yrs ago in a reg season game vs Golden St. before that he had missed 11 in a row.

That's 2 game winners over his last 28 attempts for a crisp 7%!! Can you show me otherwise?? I say you can't. And before this he was known for being an end game disaster so how can he be anywhere near 27%?? In fact he would have to hit his next 8 just to bring his average to 27% over the last 3 yrs!

One season out of 8 he shot a better % than Kobe & you now claim he has a better mid range jumper?? Like I said before according to this analogy A. Afflalo is a better shooter than R. Allen since he shot better than him this yr. right?? One season does not make him a better shooter a career does. You wouldn't find one person on this planet outside of yourself to make such a claim as James being a better mid range shooter than LeBron.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jnickell100

Pin2Win
    Pin2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron is the whiniest player in any sport, there is a difference between a winner and a loser:
    WINNERS- UNDERSTAND AND ADMIT THEY MADE THE WRONG DECISION AT THE TIME
    LOSERS- PLACE BLAME ON OTHER TEAMATES FOR HIS INABILITY TO MAKE THE PLAY

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    hey genius, ever heard of horace grant, ron harper, scottie pippen, dennis rodman? i havent seen a team play defense the way the heat have since those guys. they could shut down anyone. i believe they held utah to something like 54 in a finals game one year. mike can't d 5 guys. pippen controlled the lanes averaging steals and with phil's help they always knew when to double, closeout, and make the other teams superstar average.
    this is for the guy that said mike did it alone.
    thanks goat. now you see all the espn guys saying what i said almost a week ago. this defense is torturous and you hear drose say "its hard to score when a guy 6'8 can EASILY guard you. and then he makes jterrry just disappear in fourth quarters. i believe this was riley's idea because as knicks coach he always wanted to shut down pippen and play jordan one-on-one. and as many 'ships as the bulls won, the knicks gave them the most hell in every series. jt's only response as to how he will score on lebron is "can he do it for 7 games? guys sometimes wear down". lol. if he's hoping lebron wears down, he might as well remove that tattoo this week.

Muggy
    Muggy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 344

Geez, the scrutiny and bias that Lebron gets is entirely stacked against him. If the guy wins, he hasn't done enough, if he loses, he hasn't done enough. No wonder dude would rather play with guys who will win the chip with him than play with a bunch of scrubs and languish in CLE amongst endless criticism.

jnickell100

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    He's missed 15 consecutive shots w/ under 6 seconds to play& his team either tied or down 1-2-3....Again I challenge you to show me his makes under these circumstances since the Orlando heave?? You can't do it. He also hit a game winner 2 yrs ago in a reg season game vs Golden St. before that he had missed 11 in a row. That's 2 game winners over his last 28 attempts for a crisp 7%!! Can you show me otherwise?? I say you can't. And before this he was known for being an end game disaster so how can he be anywhere near 27%?? In fact he would have to hit his next 8 just to bring his average to 27% over the last 3 yrs! One season out of 8 he shot a better % than Kobe & you now claim he has a better mid range jumper?? Like I said before according to this analogy A. Afflalo is a better shooter than R. Allen since he shot better than him this yr. right?? One season does not make him a better shooter a career does. You wouldn't find one person on this planet outside of yourself to make such a claim as James being a better mid range shooter than LeBron.

Wojo

He hasn't, that's a fact. I don't know where your motives lie, but trust me I don't make up numbers.
    I saw on Sportscenter that Terry hasn't scored against LJ in the 4th quarter in the 3 games, 0-7 shooting. My bad if that is what you were trying to say.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's a website called MySynergySports where you can get how players do on offensive/defensive in certain situations (i.e screens/picks/help..ect). I think you can also see how they fair against specific players at any point in the game (with video). It's a pretty cool site but I believe it's subscription only for any sort of detailed information which is lame. This would probably help solve this argument fairly quickly though.

Wojo

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    There's a website called MySynergySports where you can get how players do on offensive/defensive in certain situations (i.e screens/picks/help..ect). I think you can also see how they fair against specific players at any point in the game (with video). It's a pretty cool site but I believe it's subscription only for any sort of detailed information which is lame. This would probably help solve this argument fairly quickly though.
    thanks, MBP. I have looked at that site in the past and should have signed up for it. I believe it would be very good to use especially during the playoffs when matchups are so important.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks, MBP. I have looked at that site in the past and should have signed up for it. I believe it would be very good to use especially during the playoffs when matchups are so important.
    If there's a season next year I will probably seriously look into signing up for it.

First ... 23456 Last