Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
Go look it up. League average is like 27% for game-winning shots.

Also, Lebron was a better mid-range shooter than Kobe this year, you can go look those stats up as well. From 16 feet and out Lebron shoots a higher percentage than Kobe. He's made huge strides with his jumper this year.
He's missed 15 consecutive shots w/ under 6 seconds to play& his team either tied or down 1-2-3....Again I challenge you to show me his makes under these circumstances since the Orlando heave?? You can't do it. He also hit a game winner 2 yrs ago in a reg season game vs Golden St. before that he had missed 11 in a row.

That's 2 game winners over his last 28 attempts for a crisp 7%!! Can you show me otherwise?? I say you can't. And before this he was known for being an end game disaster so how can he be anywhere near 27%?? In fact he would have to hit his next 8 just to bring his average to 27% over the last 3 yrs!

One season out of 8 he shot a better % than Kobe & you now claim he has a better mid range jumper?? Like I said before according to this analogy A. Afflalo is a better shooter than R. Allen since he shot better than him this yr. right?? One season does not make him a better shooter a career does. You wouldn't find one person on this planet outside of yourself to make such a claim as James being a better mid range shooter than LeBron.