cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

15 points goes to the poster that types up what is said

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

JJ you are the fuk'in man! Best fuk'in set up of a douche bag ever!Video of the year! JJ I'm buy'in you a round in Vegas bro and at the next SBR bash in the US! What a fuk'in idiot! Bateshit: "I'm a educated guy, white collar job". Yeah, educated in mommy's basement! The only white collar this guy has are the semen stains around his mouth! He sounds just like the whiny little bitch I knew he was!Awesome JJ! He fell for it hook, line, and assbag! JJ: "You sound like a smart guy." Huh tough guy? Waaaaa....bateshit wants his 1000 points or he's gonna tell "super secret" info on somebody. Uhh oh, better pay up Walker! Bateshit blackmailing John for a 1000 pts. What a fuk'in farce this scumbag is!JJ fuk'in suckered your stupid ass in!You got outsmarted by a real degenerate the famous JJ Gold!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    JJ you are the fuk'in man! Best fuk'in set up of a douche bag ever!Video of the year! JJ I'm buy'in you a round in Vegas bro and at the next SBR bash in the US! What a fuk'in idiot! Bateshit: "I'm a educated guy, white collar job". Yeah, educated in mommy's basement! The only white collar this guy has are the semen stains around his mouth! He sounds just like the whiny little bitch I knew he was!Awesome JJ! He fell for it hook, line, and assbag! JJ: "You sound like a smart guy." Huh tough guy? Waaaaa....bateshit wants his 1000 points or he's gonna tell "super secret" info on somebody. Uhh oh, better pay up Walker! Bateshit blackmailing John for a 1000 pts. What a fuk'in farce this scumbag is!JJ fuk'in suckered your stupid ass in!You got outsmarted by a real degenerate the famous JJ Gold!

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bateman at work,exclusive video here - white collar job: HERE it is :EXCLUSIVE

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

mikejamm

Bateshit: "You're not taping this right? "I don't wanna be set up."
    JJ with the sly shit eat'in grin: "Ah nahhh I wouldn't do that." "I don't even have a fuk'in video camera." "I usually tell 'em first." Yeah usually, unless your bateshit!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

lured in

mikejamm

Bateshit said Onetrick smells like "curry and gas fumes!" Bateshit: "He can't even make his quota sell'in slushies." Then bateshit makes the statement that Onetrick hasn't "posted any 401K or bank statements." Like Onetrick would be dumb enough to do that or has to to prove it to bateshit!

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18837

Now make a video of all the posters Bateman thinks is cool to even things out

tkim8404
    tkim8404's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 982

Does this guy like anybody on SBR?

mikejamm

Fuk'in academy award performance JJ! You played his ass like a fuk'in fiddle!You could have kept this asshole talk'in all night!At the end JJ's like: "Dont' mention names." This is after bateshit just finished slamm'in a dozen posters! You'd think he'd have a fuk'in clue, but no, not the "educated, white collar, town house liv'in, whiny voiced bate boy!He sounds like a white collar guy who polishes knobs for a living!

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't buy it. Smells like a hoax. Bateman reminds me of alcoholic girls I used to know. They'd call me up late at night smashed & talk about how smart they are. Which is ironic because he sounds like a woman. I get it now Bate, your depressed because you live in a place where people sound "different" than you.

All those gas pumping low brow stiffs make fun of you because your balls haven't dropped and you don't sound like them. It's ok Bateman your right, your superior to them; why else would they be so jealous of you that they have to stoop to insulting you? I got you all figured out now pal.

I actually don't mind you bateman, so I'm trying not to make this into a smear. Do yourself a favor man , go to your girlfriend (If she's not inflatable, if she is pump her up) and tell her you need to talk. You might have to wait a minute or two for the guy/multiple guys she's banging finish that train on her, but it's all good she'll come see you soon enough. Now look her dead in the eye jizz stains & all, tell her it's over. She'll probably laugh at you with a confession of all the guys she's let in her shit locker, some your likely going to know.

This is also ok man because it's a growing process. Now what I want you to do from here is move the **** out of jersey. Go some place you'll feel normal at. Maybe Connecticut or San Francisco's Castro street. Where people all share your mannerisms/voice tone/ and belief system. You'll find some one to love you, you'll fit right in, and maybe just maybe you'll be happy with yourself.

Nothing but the best to you. Get help you sad sad forum clown. Btw Mikejamm well he's a good kid . You could learn a lot from him. He seems very well adjusted/happy with being out of the closet.
    Last edited by borednaz; 04-14-11 at 11:23 PM.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I set him up

BUSTED!!!!

onetrickypony
    apricotsinner
    vegasinsider
    fishnasty
    mikejam
    theprofit
    SOV
    deuce
    kingkolzing
    bronxer

Attached Images  

mikejamm

Every fuk'in thing bateshit supposedly "knows" about everybody, he read about right here on this forum. He obviously spends all his time keep'in tabs on everybody and then spouts off at the mouth, using all his "intuitive" info. I posted about my hot wife and great life months ago and he's still runn'in his trap about it.He keeps using that redundant "I need more hair jell" comment. Poor bateshit, can't come up with anything original and exposed as a racist by the great JJ gold! What do you got against limey brits bro? What's wrong with smelling like curry? And hey crackheads are people too.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 04-15-11 at 07:13 PM.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

loved every minute of it

good job jj

even if staged, I enjoyed it

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Baitmen called some of you guys out

Fight.... Fight.....

mikejamm

I swear to god every fuk'in time I think it's getting boring around here, some crazy ass shit happens! I laugh so fuk'in hard watch'in JJ change facial expressions and hold'in up the shhhhhhh finger to the camera, I spit beer on the screen! Dude you are the fuk'in man! Funny stuff!

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Too bad this was all set up Mike. How stupid are you? JJ you are not taping this right? Amazing we go right into who I hate.

You are a moron Mike if you think this was real. The gel in your hair must have seeped into your tiny brain.

Idiot.

BatemanPatrickl

Notice JJ leading with questions MikeScamm. God you are too stupid to even argue with.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I agree Bateman. Let's have a list of who you do like here on SBR. I think people will be shocked about how many will be on it!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

mikejamm

Yeah fake, what ever! The only thing fake here is you bateshit!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    Bateman you are one sad human ?? creature

JJ you are a badass, dont call me
    You have another 32 plays for us tomorrow? Could you put each pick in a separate thread too?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

147 points if bateman makes a vid of himself calling out br0nxer...

good deal mr. bateman

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    You have another 32 plays for us tomorrow? Could you put each pick in a separate thread too?
    do not act like a tough guy e thug
    take a deep breath and back up
    call me if any questions

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We caught Patrick, this kid comes from money and he does not give a fuk who he calls out

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    147 points if bateman makes a vid of himself calling out br0nxer...

good deal mr. bateman
    i would love to see this but there's literally as much of a chance of this happening as jj leaving sbr

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I can see Bateman doing it
    Kid is nuts

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Never dull here at SBR. Feeling a lot of hate in here, keep it fueled kids.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    I don't buy it. Smells like a hoax. Bateman reminds me of alcoholic girls I used to know. They'd call me up late at night smashed & talk about how smart they are. Which is ironic because he sounds like a woman. I get it now Bate, your depressed because you live in a place where people sound "different" than you. All those gas pumping low brow stiffs make fun of you because your balls haven't dropped and you don't sound like them. It's ok Bateman your right, your superior to them; why else would they be so jealous of you that they have to stoop to insulting you? I got you all figured out now pal. I actually don't mind you bateman, so I'm trying not to make this into a smear. Do yourself a favor man , go to your girlfriend (If she's not inflatable, if she is pump her up) and tell her you need to talk. You might have to wait a minute or two for the guy/multiple guys she's banging finish that train on her, but it's all good she'll come see you soon enough. Now look her dead in the eye jizz stains & all, tell her it's over. She'll probably laugh at you with a confession of all the guys she's let in her shit locker, some your likely going to know. This is also ok man because it's a growing process. Now what I want you to do from here is move the **** out of jersey. Go some place you'll feel normal at. Maybe Connecticut or San Francisco's Castro street. Where people all share your mannerisms/voice tone/ and belief system. You'll find some one to love you, you'll fit right in, and maybe just maybe you'll be happy with yourself. Nothing but the best to you. Get help you sad sad forum clown. Btw Mikejamm well he's a good kid . You could learn a lot from him. He seems very well adjusted/happy with being out of the closet.

Michael Ferro
    Michael Ferro's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a fck'd bore.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We caught Patrick, this kid comes from money and he does not give a fuk who he calls out
    JJ I am tracking down BeantownJim's lawyer and filing a lawsuit. You can't tape a phone call without consent.

Remember Mofome and DavetheMeatman?

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Geez what a crazy way to start the morning

BatemanPatrickl

Does anyone know what kind of gel MikeScamm uses?

First 12345 Last