cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    JJ I am tracking down BeantownJim's lawyer and filing a lawsuit. You can't tape a phone call without consent. Remember Mofome and DavetheMeatman?
    Its lawsuite, not lawsuit

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    You sure about that inbred:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawsuit

BatemanPatrickl

Don't join in the fun if you cannot keep up. Go play with the other slow kids in the sandbox.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Does anyone know what kind of gel MikeScamm uses?
    Jizz for Men! (extra thick hold)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Opie you survived

Man I fired up Patrick, he is ticked I taped call

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Opie you survived Man I fired up Patrick, he is ticked I taped call
    Opie is top 5 Bateman BFF at SBR. JJ not so much. Take me off your Skype too you prick.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

JJ I'm surprised you actually left the house to get McDonalds.
    Pretty stupid video. If you didn't know Bateman hated all of these people before this video you're an idiot or never come to the forum.

rymille83
    rymille83's Avatar Become A Pro!

staged

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

s t f u bateman u ugly inbreed bastard and keep chewing the sheep castrates

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    s t f u bateman u ugly inbreed bastard and keep chewing the sheep castrates
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

AND JJ what the **** did you tape this for you idiot. F you man. Don't call me anymore.
    Too bad this was all set up Mike. How stupid are you? JJ you are not taping this right? Amazing we go right into who I hate.

You are a moron Mike if you think this was real. The gel in your hair must have seeped into your tiny brain.

Idiot.
    Notice JJ leading with questions MikeScamm. God you are too stupid to even argue with.
    JJ I am tracking down BeantownJim's lawyer and filing a lawsuit. You can't tape a phone call without consent.

Remember Mofome and DavetheMeatman?

Brilliant material here.

I love this guys inside information. Everything he said about me is false. Fall through the ice? What, so if I play inside an ice arena, it is even possible to fall through? Still can't show me when I ever said I went to a top 10 law school. This guy really has serious issues, I feel bad for even taking shots at him. Get better, Bateman.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

i hope bp gets some type of compensation for all this drama, cause i fukin love it!!!!!!

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Brilliant material here. I love this guys inside information. Everything he said about me is false. Fall through the ice? What, so if I play inside an ice arena, it is even possible to fall through? Still can't show me when I ever said I went to a top 10 law school. This guy really has serious issues, I feel bad for even taking shots at him. Get better, Bateman.
    Get a life Deuche. Spending 5 hours a night in SBR chat is no way to live. How is Michigan treating you?

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Opie you survived

Man I fired up Patrick, he is ticked I taped call
    you just committed a crime.. recording without consent..

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Name:  chc2.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  53.1 KB

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    what, I will just ignore this

Anyway, get jj bate, get him

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

You sure about that inbred: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawsuit
    Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    what, I will just ignore this Anyway, get jj bate, get him
    I guess nobody remember when deuce started the 'lawsuite' thread. Now I'm the idiot.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Get a life Deuche. Spending 5 hours a night in SBR chat is no way to live. How is Michigan treating you?
    It's douche, I will spend as much time as I please in chat. The state of Michigan is swell, thanks. Get some help, man. Get well soon.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

touche douche

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    touche douche

jjgold

Deuce he does not like but then again not many do here.

Actually glad he slammed you

opie1988

Deuce he does not like but then again not many do here.

Actually glad he slammed you
    now this is funny!

Unreal.

Luckily, Douche and I have become bigtime e-pals. We're spending the 4th of July holiday together!

Deucer.......call me.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BatemanPatrickl

Deuce he does not like but then again not many do here. Actually glad he slammed you
    Deuce is in the University of Michigan Law School yet spends 5 hours a night in SBR chat. Deuce is just mad JJ hasn't been paying him as much attention as he used to.

Deuche when you played hockey did you dress up like Nancy Kerrigan.

I buried OneTrickCamel and you're next. I told you to ignore me but you have to keep yapping.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

That wasn't staged but I do think that Bateman was suspicious. Great video by the way. One really valid point that Bateman made was (it was a little unclear but I understood what he meant) airbetting. A lot of guys brag about making big bets when they're really not. I totally agree with that one. A lot of these guys make up numbers

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Deuce is in the University of Michigan Law School yet spends 5 hours a night in SBR chat. Deuce is just mad JJ hasn't been paying him as much attention as he used to. Deuche when you played hockey did you dress up like Nancy Kerrigan. I buried OneTrickCamel and you're next. I told you to ignore me but you have to keep yapping.
    You're clueless. Keep firing away. Still can't meet my simple demands. Tell me where I have ever said I go to Michigan law school. I was an elite hockey player in my day and played with many that are now professional athletes. I don't care what some unstable nut job thinks of me. You did not bury anyone, you told me to ignore you yet my name goes into your simple mouth again. I am not liking that jj doesn't pay attention to me? You're once again clueless. When you called him earlier in the day yesterday he was on the line with CanuckG and I and formulate the plan to make that video happen. You're uninformed and look slower and slower each day. When your balls drop, lets talk.

jjgold

Nancy Kerrigan?

Unreal

Deuce why do you fight Patrick Bateman??

Well your scared of him

Stop the bull shit, your telling everyone you clerk also in court and all the while your on SBR.

Your a fukkin conman you tangerine.

Go sell fukkin Italian Shoes

BatemanPatrickl

You're clueless. Keep firing away. Still can't meet my simple demands. Tell me where I have ever said I go to Michigan law school. I was an elite hockey player in my day and played with many that are now professional athletes. I don't care what some unstable nut job thinks of me. You did not bury anyone, you told me to ignore you yet my name goes into your simple mouth again. I am not liking that jj doesn't pay attention to me? You're once again clueless. When you called him earlier in the day yesterday he was on the line with CanuckG and I and formulate the plan to make that video happen. You're uninformed and look slower and slower each day. When your balls drop, lets talk.
    So what I played baseball with guys playing in the majors now. What's your point? Your a never was Deuce and when you get your degree from Michigan Law let me know. I'm unstable. You spend 10 hours a day in SBR Chat and on Skype calls with posters.

Get a life you slob and once again keep my name out of your mouth. I don't come from lower income parents like you do.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Nancy Kerrigan? Unreal Deuce why do you fight Patrick Bateman?? Well your scared of him Stop the bull shit, your telling everyone you clerk also in court and all the while your on SBR. Your a fukkin conman you tangerine. Go sell fukkin Italian Shoes
    Unfukkinreal. Real life shit, now. I am not fukkin around with this clown anymore. Quit dousing the flames with gasoline. Post like these are the reason this inept inbred believes everything you say.

opie1988

THE FUKK???

So you're telling me you people all talk to each other off of the forum? Like in an "actual" human environment??

Unreal.....

Why doesn't anyone ever call me?? I'd kill to talk to my forum e-bff's in a real life, non-virtual setting!!

Deuce...Canuck.....Baters......ANYONE.....CALL ME..... PLEASE!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

So what I played baseball with guys playing in the majors now. What's your point? Your a never was Deuce and when you get your degree from Michigan Law let me know. I'm unstable. You spend 10 hours a day in SBR Chat and on Skype calls with posters.

Get a life you slob and once again keep my name out of your mouth. I don't come from lower income parents like you do.
    You just did a 15 minute skype call with a poster. Are you that fukking stupid? It is really that hard for you to grasp simple fukking concepts? You still can't prove I ever said that. You're useless. Honestly, I can't argue with someone that can't argue properly. You're a waste of time. You're 32 years old, bickering with people on the internet. White collar? you post here all day and want posters to play poker with you. You're a janitor at best. How would you know I spend that much time in chat? You're banned for being unstable. I can't talk to you anymore. It's like arguing with someone with downs.

jjgold

Hey Patrick I wish I can get my hands on the photos where Deuce was at a donut shop. He had to have at least 10 and all the white powder from the donuts was all over his massive fukkin chin and even had powder on his cheeks. What a fukkin slob.

Hey Deuce you entering the tire contest this weekend? I heard you rolled 800 yards last week and won for the 8th straight week.

opie1988

Hey Patrick I wish I can get my hands on the photos where Deuce was at a donut shop. He had to have at least 10 and all the white powder from the donuts was all over his massive fukkin chin and even had powder on his cheeks. What a fukkin slob.

Hey Deuce you entering the tire contest this weekend? I heard you rolled 800 yards last week and won for the 8th straight week.
    That was a classic photo!! I'll see if I can find it in my archives....

In the meantime....here's a great one I took of Deuce last 4th of July at the annual Corn on the Cob Eating Contest at Torch Lake.....

Another 1st place for the DEUCER! Congrats, pal!! (07/05/10)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BatemanPatrickl

You just did a 15 minute skype call with a poster. Are you that fukking stupid? It is really that hard for you to grasp simple fukking concepts? You still can't prove I ever said that. You're useless. Honestly, I can't argue with someone that can't argue properly. You're a waste of time. You're 32 years old, bickering with people on the internet. White collar? you post here all day and want posters to play poker with you. You're a janitor at best. How would you know I spend that much time in chat? You're banned for being unstable. I can't talk to you anymore. It's like arguing with someone with downs.
    Two words...White Trash.

jjgold

Opie good find

Deuce is a mess

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

pathetic.

First 12345 Last