King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post

What "society"? A society with no property rights, no technology, no science, no borders, no potential for progress? You wouldn't be here if not for said settlers that actually created a society worth having.
    you mean these guys:

Whites can't do shit without leeching Of other races, now it's your turn to get leeched muthafukkas!!!
    Last edited by King Mayan; 04-14-11 at 08:38 PM.

Gemoka
    GIBBONS
    Gemoka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

LOL its too late the damage is long done (even if they do it and they just saying it due to elections in May) we have millions of them here already breeding.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    LOL..........nice one sided site. Joke!
    What does that mean, did you even read it? And if so, what "side" did your reading comprehension tell you it was weighted towards?

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Gemoka View Post
    LOL its too late the damage is long done (even if they do it and they just saying it due to elections in May) we have millions of them here already breeding.
    if they stop the influx and cap the handouts it will reduce the breeding, too many benefits now for having more children

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Wrong. But who needs facts when all you really need is white superiority rhetoric. A little bit of genocide is ok if the end result is a giant strip mall with poisoned air, water, and food right?
    But who needs facts when all you really need is cultural relativist rhetoric?

That link said nothing about property rights, technology, or science (the topic). Please show me where property and individual rights are outlined in their constitution. Please tell me about the great universities of the Iroquois nation, Turder. Tell me about their theories in mathematics, philosophy, science. No doubt books and books on Calculus, Logic, Physics? Tell me about their great technological achievements.

King Myan:
    Whites can't do shit without leeching Of other races, now it's your turn to get leeched muthafukkas!!!
    You like believe or something the US couldn't be built without the marginal contributions from minorities? US was 90%+ white until the 60s, when it was at the height of its power. During the Industrial Revolution (most important economic event in history), 90%+ of the workers, the ones with 15 hour work days and dirt wages, were white, along with about 100% of the capitalists. I suppose you look like a fuking idiot now, like always?
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

That link said nothing about property rights, technology, or science (the topic). Please show me where property and individual rights are outlined in their constitution. Please tell me about the great universities of the Iroquois nation, Turder. Tell me about their theories in mathematics, philosophy, science. No doubt books and books on Calculus, Logic, Physics? Tell me about their great technological achievements.

I'm pretty sure those groups had nothing to do with the creation of the US (the topic). You like believe or something the US couldn't be built without the marginal contributions from minorities?

US was 90%+ white until the 60s, when it was at the height of its power. 90%+ of the workers, the ones who worked 15 hour days for dirt wages, during the industrial revolution (most important economic event in history) were white, including about 100% of the capitalists. I suppose you look like a fuking idiot now, like always?
    Those whites were Irish, which were treated like a minority, lil guy......and the Asians constructing the railroads had nothing to do with building America......and slave owners didn't get rich from cotton pickers!!!!are you a Nazi lowrider, sundae??? Live of the 210, so I guess yes!!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=Sunde91;9629122]Calling any immigrants "leeches" would be considered racist 100% of the time by today's standards, hypocrite.

If you possessed at least a 5th grade reading comprehension, you would know the point of my post was to expose your hypocrisy, not to express my opinion on its content.

False on all counts about what I've called other groups.

[/quote

false !?!?! oh i see you are denying you said all those things huh. you are so bloody stupid in every sense of the word . do you now know that i can click on your post history and copy and paste for the good people of SBR all the trash that you have spewed over the past year ? you really have the balls to deny saying those things huh. expose my hypocrisy!? wtf are you talking about ? you mangled my words to create an illusion that i am a hypocrite just so you could feel your not the only one at sbr that is a racist thug. all i said is that there are certain immigrants that leech off the system and you are saying i call immigrants leeches ? do you not know the difference between a verb and a noun ? nothing i said was remotely racist. you were waiting for me to post something even a little bit controversial so you could attempt to get back at me for calling you out numerous times for being a racist. perhaps you "forgot" to include how i commended immigrants for all the hard work and culture they bring from their countries. my parents were immigrants. but they worked hard, never abused the welfare system and rose up through hard work and a shitload of obstacles. unfortunately my white supremacist friend once again you have miserably failed. just like your parents have miserably failed with raising a decent human being.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 04-15-11 at 02:15 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

and the above goes double for you ace queen cuz you put sunde to shame in the racist dept .

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

[quote=wtf;9629264]oh please dont start on how ADVANCED india is, oh please

mother fukers cannot even sort out TOILETS

when you hear "shit hole" this is what you think of

India's Toilet Shortage Costs More Than $50 Billion, World Bank Study Says

By Jason Gale - Dec 20, 2010 9:45 PM PT Tue Dec 21 05:45:00 GMT 2010

A woman stands next to her newly installed toilet in Agra, India. Photographer: Pankaj Nangia/Bloomberg

A lack of toilets costs India more than $50 billion a year, mostly through premature deaths and hygiene-related diseases, a study found.
    Illness, lost productivity and other consequences of fouled water and inadequate sewage treatment trimmed 6.4 percent from India’s gross domestic product in 2006, or the equivalent of $53.8 billion, according to the study by the World Bank’s Water and Sanitation Program.
    The finding suggests India bears a higher cost than other Asian countries from inadequate collection of human excreta: $48 per person, compared with $9.30 per person in Vietnam, $16.80 in the Philippines, $28.60 in Indonesia and $32.40 in Cambodia, the study’s authors found. More than three-quarters of the premature mortality-related economic losses are due to deaths and diseases in children younger than 5, according to the report.
    “For decades we have been aware of the significant health impacts of inadequate sanitation in India,” Christopher Juan Costain, the program’s team leader for South Asia, said in a statement yesterday. “This report quantifies the economic losses to India, and shows that children and poor households bear the brunt of poor sanitation.”
    Inadequate Sanitation

Diarrhea among children younger than 5 years accounts for more than 47 percent of the total health-related economic impacts, the study found. Premature mortality and other health- related impacts of inadequate sanitation were the most costly at $38.5 billion, 72 percent of the total economic burden, followed by productive time lost to access sanitation facilities or sites for defecation at $10.7 billion, or 20 percent, and drinking water-related impacts at $4.2 billion, or 7.8 percent.
    “The cost is more than I expected,” Clarissa Brocklehurst, water, sanitation and hygiene chief at the United Nations Children’s Fund, said in a telephone interview from New York. “Yet, if you know the scale of open defecation in India, it’s not all that surprising.”
    More than half of India’s 1.17 billion people were mobile- phone subscribers, yet only 366 million people had access to proper sanitation in 2008, a study published in April by the United Nations University, a UN research organ, found.
    Eighteen percent of India’s urban population and 69 percent of rural dwellers defecated daily in fields, bushes, beaches and other open spaces, according to a March report by the World Health Organization and Unicef.
    “It’s a long hard slog to change social norms around open defecation, to create an enabling environment where everybody can buy a toilet,” said Brocklehurst, who has lived and worked in New Delhi. “There is no glitzy solution.”
    To contact the reporter on this story: Jason Gale in Singapore at j.gale@bloomberg.net

Videos You May Like

i agree with certain points in this. how the fuk can you buy a cell phone and not invest in a proper bathroom (if not for your household then a communal type thing)
    unfortunately hygiene and sanitation among the poor people is still rampant and they are very stubborn and uneducated so they do not change their ways even if the government offers them apartments or aid. they bring down india and perpetuate its stereotypes. they are nothing short of disgusting. india will forever be a third world country because this class of people is still present in very high numbers throughout the subcontinent.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 02:38 PM.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post

ace king you really need to stop prostituting yourself just to buy some weed and get high in your mommy's basement. it has left your brain scarred and traumatized.
    stop pretending to be an American by watching Jersey Shore . reminds me of the incompetent tech support outsourced to third world india .

you savages don't even use toilet paper or eating utensils !

can't imagine all 1 billion of them wiping ass full of sh1t , and picking up food with the same hands !
    guess it adds aroma to the foul curry...
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by aceking View Post
    stop pretending to be an American by watching Jersey Shore . reminds me of the incompetent tech support outsourced to third world india .

you savages don't even use toilet paper or eating utensils !

can't imagine all 1 billion of them wiping ass full of sh1t , and picking up food with the same hands !
    guess it adds aroma to the foul curry...
    pretending to be american ? i m from NY dude. when i hear all this shit it just makes me laugh. it is HILARIOUS that you are throwing stuff at me that i have heard when i was in fifth grade from classmates. keep it coming ace queen . you are making my day .
    you want to talk about stereotypes and generalizations huh ? at least hindus dont gotta be afraid to go into their house of worship for fear that they will be molested by their priests. this has obviously happened to you which is why you got so much anger and hate. ace queen maybe you should learn to go play poker instead of spewing grade school insults . i am flattered that you think so much. of me to spend so much time looking up these links and videos. but dude unlike the guy that molested you , im not gay.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Haha the anti-racist holier than thou keyboard crusader caught saying something that would be considered racist and intolerant.

Immigrants are "leeches" who will bring down society? You want to limit the movement of human beings? Stereotyping immigrants as having 6-7 kids and abusing welfare? Sounds like a dispicable facsist bigot to me.

Turn in your pc police card immediately, hypocrite.
    He said 'a lot of them' - not all of them you mongoloid

And yes, this is in essence a call to limit human movement. Quotas have to be set and David Cameron is correct as is the poster you call a hypocrite - +2 million immigrants in the uk and you don't think that needs to end??!! Wake the fuk up

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

all the racism is BS. there r good people n bad in every place on earth.

no 1 has even suggested increasing fines for companies who employ illegals. if u were to make it financially prohibitive then there would be no need for all the bullshit. there would be no jobs so people wouldn't come.

why spend billions on borders when a few inspectors and some serious fines would fix it?

aceking

pretending to be american ? i m from NY dude. when i hear all this shit it just makes me laugh. it is HILARIOUS that you are throwing stuff at me that i have heard when i was in fifth grade from classmates. keep it coming ace queen . you are making my day .
    you want to talk about stereotypes and generalizations huh ? at least hindus dont gotta be afraid to go into their house of worship for fear that they will be molested by their priests. this has obviously happened to you which is why you got so much anger and hate. ace queen maybe you should learn to go play poker instead of spewing grade school insults . i am flattered that you think so much. of me to spend so much time looking up these links and videos. but dude unlike the guy that molested you , im not gay.
    I heard 13 betpoints can feed your Mumbai family for a month ?

no wonder a freeloader like you joined on 08-24-10 , not surprised you have no account at TheRx because they don't welcome india losers .

aceking

and apparently poker expert slumdogman14 only hangs out at SBR freerolls .

while I spent 4 hours grinding out a satellite win for Sunday's $15K Guaranteed .

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

no wonder a freeloader like you joined on 08-24-10 , not surprised you have no account at TheRx because they don't welcome india losers .
    sbr is all i need sweet heart. i dont need to join a shit forum like the Rx. only play sbr free rolls ? i quit playing online poker for money because of collusion you fuktard . i actually have friends in real life i can play with and dont need to hide behind a keyboard all day like you bitch. unfortunately i dont have the luxury that you do of living in mommy's basement and playing online poker all day long. you probably have no responsibilities or people that depend on you. any tournaments you win are from dumb fukkers luck believe me when i say that. keep the racist comments coming, you are making a fool of yourself on the forum. you joined SBR a few months after it was founded huh ? so you were searching for online companionship for years i am assuming. especially after your dad had his way with you when you were 15. now you are 21 and bitter.

grinding out a satellite win HAHAHAHAHA what a fukking piece of shit . people grind at work , or grind to put food on the table, or grind to fulfill family responsibilities. this fukker grinds it out at online poker.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 04-15-11 at 08:33 AM.

aceking

nobody knows more about shit than India poker "experts"

is it the left hand or the right hand for digging your shit from your ass ?
    doesn't matter , just shove it in together with your food .

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i 'm an SBR pro yet you call me a free loader. do you have any idea how the system works at SBR or you just like to brag about your early join date but have no clue about anything ?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

keep it coming ace queen, keep it coming you are friggin making me laugh my ass off seriously. you are trying to offend me and it is having the exact opposite effect.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

keep it coming ace queen, keep it coming you are friggin making me laugh my ass off seriously. you are trying to offend me and it is having the exact opposite effect.
    Don't pay attention to these disgruntled white men wulfman....there's a shitload here in SBR.. get used to it.... You need thick skin around here.....

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

are you going to post a montage of all the screen shots in slumdog millionaire or do you got anything else ?
    i hope you do to get your pathetic post count up. been here 5 years and 2500 posts huh . and who is the fukkin free loader . i bet every one of your pathetic posts were to get your daily points for the day and get some free plays, nothing more.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Don't pay attention to these disgruntled white men wulfman....there's a shitload here in SBR.. get used to it.... You need thick skin around here.....
    nah man this fukker is making me laugh. its all good. got nothing against whites, my best friend is white. just hate racist people like sunde and ace queen thats all.

aceking

love the smell of Ganges shit river in the morning !

could be the Hudson River if illegal immigration continues .

Last edited by aceking; 04-15-11 at 09:03 AM.

aceking

New York trains if USA immigration doesn't act like UK :

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson
    Wrong. But who needs facts when all you really need is white superiority rhetoric. A little bit of genocide is ok if the end result is a giant strip mall with poisoned air, water, and food right?

Quote:
    King Myan:
    You like believe or something the US couldn't be built without the marginal contributions from minorities? US was 90%+ white until the 60s, when it was at the height of its power. During the Industrial Revolution (most important economic event in history), 90%+ of the workers, the ones with 15 hour work days and dirt wages, were white, along with about 100% of the capitalists. I suppose you look like a fuking idiot now, like always?
    Last edited by Sunde91; Yesterday at 11:09 PM..

Turd & KM got fukkin owned!
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 02:39 PM.

William Walters

love the smell of Ganges shit river in the morning !

could be the Hudson River if illegal immigration continues .

That is filthy.

William Walters

New York trains if USA immigration doesn't act like UK :

You're cracking me up.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

You're cracking me up.
    that cracks you up old man!!! Go pro....upper class man!!

William Walters

that cracks you up old man!!! Go pro....upper class man!!
    "upper".........YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

"upper".........YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    $200

William Walters

King........what third world country did your parents flee from?

William Walters

$200
    Sorry KM, I tipped my waiter that $200 I had set aside to "go pro" at dinner last night.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

Absolutely correct. The Indians didn't even have the capability to invent the wheel and all of their tools were made of stone or animal bone. They were literally a stone age people and still would be if Europeans hadn't arrived with all their technology and know-how.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

King........what third world country did your parents flee from?
    third world......

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Wow, racist much?

The next time I drive past Durham and Allen, Ill remember that all of those men standing by the railroad tracks looking for work, are actually just here to leech of of me and my white country.

First 1234 Last