King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

immigrants can't come to a immigrant land because they are not pale skin.....

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post

Haha the anti-racist holier than thou keyboard crusader caught saying something that would be considered racist and intolerant.

Immigrants are "leeches" who will bring down society? You want to limit the movement of human beings? Stereotyping immigrants as having 6-7 kids and abusing welfare? Sounds like a dispicable facsist bigot to me.

Turn in your pc police card immediately, hypocrite.
    what do you expect from india trash ?

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

TexansFan

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    immigrants can't come to a immigrant land because they are not pale skin.....
    It's information like this that makes you sound uneducated. A nation of immigrants? Sure, but they came here, registered, assimilated into the communities, learned the language, got jobs, became productive members of society, and most of all, they wanted to be Americans.

There's a huge difference between that and sneaking into this country illegally. Those are the people that we need to stop.

You do realize that Mexico has a much stricter immigration policy than the U.S. correct? When you were sneaking into this country from South or Central America, you had to avoid Mexico because you would have never made it through.
    Points Awarded:

William Walters gave TexansFan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10539

Need more like Joe Arpaio and less Cali fruits to get this place back to normal.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    It's information like this that makes you sound uneducated. A nation of immigrants? Sure, but they came here, registered, assimilated into the communities, learned the language, got jobs, became productive members of society, and most of all, they wanted to be Americans.

There's a huge difference between that and sneaking into this country illegally. Those are the people that we need to stop.

You do realize that Mexico has a much stricter immigration policy than the U.S. correct? When you were sneakinginto this country from South or Central America, you had to avoid Mexico because you would have never made it through.
    sorry bud.. I was born here...and I feel sorry for you, you will have burrito neighboors soon, might as well move back to your Irish/ England/ Nova Scotia land......

TexansFan

What about the people who come here legally, and wait years and years going through the process of trying to become a U.S. citizen? Those who come here illegally should be deported.
    Last edited by TexansFan; 04-14-11 at 03:15 PM.

TexansFan

sorry bud.. I was born here...and I feel sorry for you, you will have burrito neighboors soon, might as well move back to your Irish/ England/ Nova Scotia land......
    My mothers side of the family immigrated from Mexico around 1900 or so. I've seen the documentation from when they came here and lawfully registered as being in this country.

My dads side of the family immigrated from Russia around 1903. I've also seen the documents from when they arrived.

Ancestry.com is a damn good site for finding that kind of stuff.

Again, if you're here illegally you should be sent back to the country you came from.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

My mothers side of the family immigrated from Mexico around 1900 or so. I've seen the documentation from when they came here and lawfully registered as being in this country.

My dads side of the family immigrated from Russia around 1903. I've also seen the documents from when they arrived.

Ancestry.com is a damn good site for finding that kind of stuff.

Again, if you're here illegally you should be sent back to the country you came from.
    You're one lucky bastard then... The same cannot be said about the illegals, most come here to work and don't get help from the government, limbaugh, hannity, levin say different, so you sheep believe it....

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

"anchor baby"

William Walters

You're one lucky bastard then... The same cannot be said about the illegals, most come here to work and don't get help from the government, limbaugh, hannity, levin say different, so you sheep believe it....

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by aceking View Post
    what do you expect from india trash ?
    india trash huh ? hahaha. the way the indian population is soaring soon you will be answering to an indian you racist prick. even then you can be fairly certain that he/she would not mistreat you as you probably do to any minorities that are unfortunate enough to live near you.

the above is me using my intelligence and education to condescend you . but if that don't work then let me talk to you in roughhouse terms that you seem to like..

my dick is probably bigger than your ankles ace king so stfu and stop acting tough behind a keyboard . in real life i probably wouldnt do anything even if you said shit to me like that cuz im bigger than that but if you said shit like that to certain people in my family , like the shit you posted in this thread then my god in heaven you would be in deep fukin trouble.

now go and exchange sweet racist nothings with your boyfriend sunde91 . you both have a lot in common. two skinny little boys trapped in girl bodies who get big boners talking tough on the internet and who think they are better than everyone cuz they were born white .
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-14-14 at 10:57 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Haha the anti-racist holier than thou keyboard crusader caught saying something that would be considered racist and intolerant.

Immigrants are "leeches" who will bring down society? You want to limit the movement of human beings? Stereotyping immigrants as having 6-7 kids and abusing welfare? Sounds like a dispicable facsist bigot to me.

Turn in your pc police card immediately, hypocrite.
    certain immigrants are leeches . i did not say all of them. many are hard working and respectable. how is that comment racist and intolerant ? and you of all people are calling someone racist ? every comment you make reeks of hatred and white supremacy. you have called hispanic women pigs, chinese language as nauseous , indians as slum dogs, and blacks as monkeys.
    lol you must be a pleasure for your family and friends (if any) to have around.
    sunde i am not shanty star. i know how to fight back with proper english and wit.

make some comments that are not racist and hateful and if that is not possible then keep your comments sports related and gain some respectablity on the forum for yourself . people probably hate you everywhere you go . correction people do hate you everywhere you go .

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    "anchor baby"
    leave up to the old ass "upper class" non pro to troll....and my parents flew here in a plane...political refugees.......

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

btw aceking i bet 'em "slum dogs" in calcutta play better poker than you dumb luck fukker who won an SBR tourney by going all in every other hand. and what is more amazing is that you actually think your good.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

The united states is all about immigrants. Sorry, we can't just stop it now. Fine, no more Mexicans.

William Walters

leave up to the old ass "upper class" non pro to troll....and my parents flew here in a plane...political refugees.......
    Keep up the "upper class" thing.............makes me laugh every day.

BTW, I was joking you about "anchor baby"........because its come up in so many threads lately. What country did your parents flee from? How long ago?

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    The united states is all about immigrants. Sorry, we can't just stop it now. Fine, no more Mexicans.
    "King Mayan" in 3.....2.....1.........

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

this thread is gay.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

Yes, the "settlers" at Jamestown all learned Algonquian and became very productive members of society...

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    this thread is gay.
    was a good thread until a catamite like ace king trashed it.

aceking

whats the minimum wage like in stinky land ?
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-14-14 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Let's cut the B.S. and get to the bottom line. The U.S. Economy would be drastically affected if we tossed all the immigrants, legal, or illegal, out of the country. Who is going to work the agricultural fields? So we will never STOP immigration, even illegal immigration. What we can do is drastically cut down on immigration, tighten the borders, drastically increase the penalties for people coming in illegally and getting caught, send the huge number of illegals who break the law back to their home country, and sentenced them to life in prison if they illegally cross again, and get caught.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

"King Mayan" in 3.....2.....1.........
    I can't stop mexicans and you can't either... Live with it... Let's built the wall.. And hope..

aceking

welcome to poker legend wolfboy14's crib !

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

ace king you really need to stop prostituting yourself just to buy some weed and get high in your mommy's basement. it has left your brain scarred and traumatized.

William Walters

Wow............that is some amazing filth to live in. Sad shit. But, they need to stop having babies that they can't afford to feed, clothe, and shelter.

Not being a dick, but the smell must be horrific.
    Last edited by William Walters; 04-14-11 at 04:33 PM.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    send the huge number of illegals who break the law back to their home country, and sentenced them to life in prison if they illegally cross again, and get caught.
    Why do they have to break the law .. ?

If you are a Mexican "illegal" and you are "Found" here in the US - you should be on the the next US Army scheduled flight to the southernmost airport in Mexico the very next day.... heck for Mexico we could probably fly 4 or 5 full planes each day ...

For other nationalities found here illegally .. you spend the next X number of days in prison until there are enough of you to fill a plane back to wherever the heck it is you come from ... Europe, Cuba, Mexico, Russia .. whatever ...

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Wow............that is some amazing filth to live in.

Not being a dick, but the smell must be horrific.

amazing how gullible and stupid people are . they see a few you tube videos and think that is the norm. taking a video of an indian "ghetto" like that and then acting as if you have been there and seen it all. you should see some of the houses in india they are like fukkin castles . dont get me wrong there are people that live in slums and filth but that is true for every country.
    that video cracked me up ace queen thanks for making my day catamite.

btw willy i agree they need to stop haviing children they can't afford to feed and shelter. need population control like in china.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post

amazing how gullible and stupid people are . they see a few you tube videos and think that is the norm. taking a video of an indian "ghetto" like that and then acting as if you have been there and seen it all. you should see some of the houses in india they are like fukkin castles . dont get me wrong there are people that live in slums and filth but that is true for every country.
    that video cracked me up ace queen thanks for making my day catamite.

btw willy i agree they need to stop haviing children they can't afford to feed and shelter. need population control like in china.
    Sounds like you've got a large chip on your shoulder about the stigmas attached to India. Where in the hell did I say anything about those filthy living conditions being the "norm"?

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    certain immigrants are leeches . i did not say all of them. many are hard working and respectable. how is that comment racist and intolerant ? and you of all people are calling someone racist ? every comment you make reeks of hatred and white supremacy. you have called hispanic women pigs, chinese language as nauseous , indians as slum dogs, and blacks as monkeys.
    lol you must be a pleasure for your family and friends (if any) to have around.
    sunde i am not shanty star. i know how to fight back with proper english and wit.

make some comments that are not racist and hateful and if that is not possible then keep your comments sports related and gain some respectablity on the forum for yourself . people probably hate you everywhere you go . correction people do hate you everywhere you go .
    Calling any immigrants "leeches" would be considered racist 100% of the time by today's standards, hypocrite.

If you possessed at least a 5th grade reading comprehension, you would know the point of my post was to expose your hypocrisy, not to express my opinion on its content.

False on all counts about what I've called other groups.

my dick is probably bigger than your ankles ace king so stfu and stop acting tough behind a keyboard
    two skinny little boys trapped in girl bodies who get big boners talking tough on the internet and who think they are better than everyone cuz they were born white .
    Some more brilliant conjecture, but I never threatened to punch someone's teeth out to someone over the internet, like you to me. I believe that would make you the only internet tough guy between the two of us, hypocrite.

Turd Ferguson: Yes, the "settlers" at Jamestown all learned Algonquian and became very productive members of society...
    What "society"? A society with no property rights, no technology, no science, no borders, no potential for progress? You wouldn't be here if not for said settlers that actually created a society worth having.
    Last edited by Sunde91; 04-14-11 at 06:00 PM.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

oh please dont start on how ADVANCED india is, oh please

mother fukers cannot even sort out TOILETS

when you hear "shit hole" this is what you think of

India's Toilet Shortage Costs More Than $50 Billion, World Bank Study Says
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-14-14 at 10:52 AM.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

Those of you who think immigration is such a good thing should go live in a neighborhood made up of nothing but immigrants then you should go live in a neighborhood with very few, if any immigrants. Then ask yourself which kind of society and culture you would rather live and raise your kids in; the answer should be crystal clear.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

What "society"? A society with no property rights, no technology, no science, no borders, no potential for progress? You wouldn't be here if not for said settlers that actually created a society worth having.

Wrong.

But who needs facts when all you really need is white superiority rhetoric. A little bit of genocide is ok if the end result is a giant strip mall with poisoned air, water, and food right?
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-14-14 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Wrong.

But who needs facts when all you really need is white superiority rhetoric. A little bit of genocide is ok if the end result is a giant strip mall with poisoned air, water, and food right?
    LOL..........nice one sided site. Joke!
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-14-14 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

First 1234 Last