View Poll Results: Most exciting sport to watch?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • NFL

16 32.65%
  • College Football

5 10.20%
  • Baseball

1 2.04%
  • NBA/College basketball

4 8.16%
  • Golf

0 0%
  • Nascar

1 2.04%
  • Extreme sports

1 2.04%
  • Other (specify please in comments)

21 42.86%
    NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post
    Then how would you explain the research being made by organization ‘Trust for America’s Health’ stating their concerns about 31 states in the United States about people having Obesitas? Even in Mississipi 31% of the citizens has Obesitas...
    Dude, You are doing the same thing that american baseball fans do when they hate on the yankees. It just shows jealousy...HERES THE TRUTH....ITS NOT THAT AMERICANS DISLIKE SOCCER, ITS THAT WE JUST DONT CARE!!!! WE DONT CARE IF THE WORLD IS BETTER OR NOT. WE JUST DONT CARE PERIOD!!!

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by bconngemini View Post
    If Kobe Bryant, Peyton Manning, DeMarcus Ware...etc played soccer we'd dominate like we dominate every other sport. THe only reason we don't dominate soccer is because we don't care about inferior, third world activities like soccer. We have real sports with manly men getting jacked up and pounded hard. IN our sports we don't have no 150lb weaklings like in soccer, we have 300lb monsters.
    Manly man wearing helmets? Real man play rugby.

This guys will kick the fukk out ur helmet wearing pussys

give me a break

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Dude, You are doing the same thing that american baseball fans do when they hate on the yankees. It just shows jealousy...HERES THE TRUTH....ITS NOT THAT AMERICANS DISLIKE SOCCER, ITS THAT WE JUST DONT CARE!!!! WE DONT CARE IF THE WORLD IS BETTER OR NOT. WE JUST DONT CARE PERIOD!!!
    You dont care, so why respond and even in capitols? Hahaha frustrated fellow.

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by GOB View Post
    Right, like I said, around 30% of the people are "obese." He said more than half. Last I checked 30% was less than 50+%.
    I would call 30% of a total citizens of 300 million "Yes, some Americans are fat"

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I am American and I love watching "soccer." I love American football too. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean you have to dislike it. The one thing I do not like about soccer is all of the flopping and acting on fake injuries. Another thing they could do to make soccer more exciting is take away offsides. That would make the game explosive, and much more entertaining.

NrmlCurvSurfr

You dont care, so why respond and even in capitols? Hahaha frustrated fellow.
    You are the one making threads about it...why do you even care about america if you dont live there?

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manly man wearing helmets? Real man play rugby.

This guys will kick the fukk out ur helmet wearing pussys

give me a break
    you do realize with protective equipment, you are able to make bigger hits while also avoiding preventable injuries. Rugby is just the silly caveman version of American football.

RbN

You are the one making threads about it...why do you even care about america if you dont live here?
    Yeah I started this threads up, not an American right

Why you respond if you keep writing in capitols that you dont care? Or does it means you actually care?

GOB
    GOB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3770

I would call 30% of a total citizens of 300 million "Yes, some Americans are fat"
    We get it. Evidently you're vastly superior to me. I responded to somebody saying that over half of my country is obese, which is very inaccurate, and I gave the correct stat. You reiterated my stat, and subsequently called me incorrect, and now you're making fun of me? Makes sense.

RbN

We get it. Evidently you're vastly superior to me. I responded to somebody saying that over half of my country is obese, which is very inaccurate, and I gave the correct stat. You reiterated my stat, and subsequently called me incorrect, and now you're making fun of me? Makes sense.
    I wouldn't call 30% of a 300 million population a few.

GOB

I wouldn't call 30% of a 300 million population a few.
    Neither would I, and I didn't.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

It is because American's simply just don't give a fukk about it. It is the most boring sport on the planet to watch. I respect the athlete but that is it. Fukk it otherwise. 90+ minutes of nothing but watching a fukking ball bounce one end to the other. Snooozefest. Guys flopping like they got their cocks cut off as one brushes by them, carried off on stretchers only to get off the stretcher and walk back in the game immediately. It is a joke. Complete joke.

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    you do realize with protective equipment, you are able to make bigger hits while also avoiding preventable injuries. Rugby is just the silly caveman version of American football.
    Rugby is the manly (and original) version of American football. So there goes ur statement about liking manly sports. American football is for pussys. No doubt those guys will break those helmet wearing pussys in half.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Yeah I started this threads up, not an American right

Why you respond if you keep writing in capitols that you dont care? Or does it means you actually care?
    Trust me, I dont care...I know you are just a troll but im tired of seeing these threads either way...what country are you from anyway?, so I can start bashing you and your country.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I love Americans, I know Americans who love me. The hatred should be directed towards people in power. Don't be confused by this. If you are rich and comfortable in your country and don't care about the issues in the US then you don't care about your country or your people.

FindTheLock

he is probably from Holland

nyed1010

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    It is because American's simply just don't give a fukk about it. It is the most boring sport on the planet to watch. I respect the athlete but that is it. Fukk it otherwise. 90+ minutes of nothing but watching a fukking ball bounce one end to the other. Snooozefest. Guys flopping like they got their cocks cut off as one brushes by them, carried off on stretchers only to get off the stretcher and walk back in the game immediately. It is a joke. Complete joke.
    Even more hilarious considering it's 100% true. I love it when a guy goes down after barely getting touched and then writhing in agony for 5 minutes and then gets up and plays the rest of the game like nothing happened

RbN

Trust me, I dont care...I know you are just a troll but im tired of seeing these threads either way...what country are you from anyway?, so I can start bashing you and your country.
    Your tired seeing those threads...did you know a American made it?

Im from The Netherlands, bash it , atleast we don't lack 4000 billion, our economy is very well so is our healthcare, higher wages + less unemployed people

nyed1010

Rugby is the manly (and original) version of American football. So there goes ur statement about liking manly sports. American football is for pussys. No doubt those guys will break those helmet wearing pussys in half.
    um nope. It's the more complex and more intelligent version of rugby. The amount of strategy required to play a game of rugby is less than the amount of strategy it takes to button a shirt.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

You're right.

Lining up to the line of scrimmage and enduring what has been scientifically proven to be compared to a car accident each and every down. Pussies. Fukk them.

GOB

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    I love Americans, I know Americans who love me. The hatred should be directed towards people in power. Don't be confused by this. If you are rich and comfortable in your country and don't care about the issues in the US then you don't care about your country or your people.
    I think he was more or less saying he doesn't care about Rbn's opinion of him, but I certainly agree with your point.

For what it's worth, I certainly don't hate you, this thread has just gotten way out of hand, and there has been quite a bit of anti-American propaganda in it, which IMO has been uncalled for. I understand the bashing of the OP because the topic of this thread is absolutely ridiculous, but the world football vs. American football argument is stupid, because its simply personal preference.

Again, I certainly don't hate you, in fact I really do respect your football opinion. I've tailed you on quite a few plays that have worked out nicely for me, so cheers to you good sir!

NrmlCurvSurfr

Im from The Netherlands, bash it , atleast we don't lack 4000 billion, our economy is very well so is our healthcare, higher wages + less unemployed people
    If you are still living here, then why not leave? The US does not hold its citizens captive and they are free to leave at their own will. Second, Im healthy, employed, have a comfortable lifestyle so how does your description of america apply to me? You are just stereotyping and apparently bashing your own country...sounds like you have some things to figure out.

GOB

I'm glad your country is doing well. Why wouldn't I be? I don't have vendettas against random countries like you seem to with the United States. Maybe I'm drawing the wrong conclusion from your posts, but from what I've seen you have been very small-minded, and on quite a few occasions hypocritical.

However, I won't hold a grudge against you at all, and I truly look forward to discussing football with you and everybody else on this forum in the future. I'm simply here to make some money.

GOB

If you are still living here, then why not leave? The US does not hold its citizens captive and they are free to leave at their own will. Second, Im healthy, employed, have a comfortable lifestyle so how does your description of america apply to me? You are just stereotyping and apparently bashing your own country...sounds like you have some things to figure out.
    Uh, he's from the Netherlands?

RbN

Maybe you are, but my world is not just about myself. Some guys calling Western Europe a third world while everything is better here then in the USA.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Maybe you are, but my world is not just about myself. Some guys calling Western Europe a third world while everything is better here then in the USA.
    What about the rest of my previous post? Like I said, it sounds like you have some things to figure out.

RbN

I'm glad your country is doing well. Why wouldn't I be? I don't have vendettas against random countries like you seem to with the United States. Maybe I'm drawing the wrong conclusion from your posts, but from what I've seen you have been very small-minded, and on quite a few occasions hypocritical. However, I won't hold a grudge against you at all, and I truly look forward to discussing football with you and everybody else on this forum in the future. I'm simply here to make some money.
    No offense man. First of all this forum is used to discuss, things can get hot in a while . Just can't stand people talking football down or saying any other country than USA is a third world.

We surely will get some winners in the future .

Gonna stop discussing here. Need to cap some NHL (love it, American sport invented by Canadiens)

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I am American and I love watching "soccer." I love American football too. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean you have to dislike it. The one thing I do not like about soccer is all of the flopping and acting on fake injuries. Another thing they could do to make soccer more exciting is take away offsides. That would make the game explosive, and much more entertaining.
    LOL. Are you serious?
    You would just get 4 or 5 attackers permanently in the penalty area and a game of long ball punts exactly as it was 170-odd years ago when the offside law was first introduced.

FindTheLock

I was actually cheering for the dutch in the world cup final, and I am an American. I am 6'4 235 pounds and I'm not obese at all. America has it's share of difficulties, but I have a feeling your attitude would change in a room full of educated Americans. Every country has idiots and fat people. Why do you feel entitled to disrespect Americans? Who made you king? There are many Americans who don't agree with the idiots that run this country. You lumping us all in the same category is a sign of your own ignorance. You little keyboard super hero.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

The poster bconngemini is a troll. I actually doubt he is American, if I had to bet my money would be on British.
    I am British and notice a few language nuances that would be very unusual for an American to use.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    LOL. Are you serious?
    You would just get 4 or 5 attackers permanently in the penalty area and a game of long ball punts exactly as it was 170-odd years ago when the offside law was first introduced.
    that's true, but you would see a lot of goal scoring and it would change the way the defenses play. I like it the way it is too, I am just proposing new ideas to make the game more explosive.

RbN

that's true, but you would see a lot of goal scoring and it would change the way the defenses play. I like it the way it is too, I am just proposing new ideas to make the game more explosive.
    Your just trying to ruin the game. Taking away offsides, give me a break . Just leave the game how it is, even draws can be exciting if you watch attacking teams.

Only thing they should do imo, place camera's on the goal line.

FindTheLock

Instant replay would be a very nice feature for that goal England scored against Germany in the world cup. That totally changed the strategy of England for the remainder of the game.

RbN

Instant replay would be a very nice feature for that goal England scored against Germany in the world cup. That totally changed the strategy of England for the remainder of the game.
    True, I actually have given England a shot to trough if they got that goal. They had the momentum on their side. After dissallowing the goal, they ran forward like headless chickens.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Not scoring doesnt mean nothing happenning. There are plenty of games which are even fun to watch without goals being scored. You guys are too much fixated on "scoring". Anyways if you didn't know a football game is 90 mins + extra time, hell of a lot more time then NFL.
    Yea yea no doubt its really thrilling to see 55 guys kickin a ball around a lawn for an hour and a half, I mean really thrilling, its um (loads Glock 18) its umm ya know its my kinda fun and (unlocks safety) and ya know I mean that really makes me happy to be a soccer fan so I can get the opportunity to watch all that ball kicking (puts gun to his head) and uh ya know you really gotta cheer hard for guys that dont ever score bc ya know I mean if they keep kickin it theyll probably score in a few more hours I mean I just uh couldnt take a team scoring bc that would be like ya know I mean

BOOM!

First ... 3738394041 Last