Originally posted on 03/09/2024:

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
Originally Posted by khicks26
Come on dude. To a normal Dem it was a good speech, how can you not see that.

If it was Trump saying the same shit you would be acting the same way. Probably saying, it was the best speech ever.

I'm guessing the Dems held their breath through the whole of Biden's speech. An actor who played a president told Biden to give hope and that is exactly what Joe did.

He kept saying '' I'm going to do this and I'm going to do that and this and that ''. But these things should have been done already. He did not address Inflation. He said it is only 3 and a half percent. But, Gas has doubled, food is up over 50%, heating your home and air conditioning it is up almost 100 %. That's just a few. But Heyyyyyyyyyyy, the stock market is up.

He did not address the Border. He said everyone deserves a chance in America but did not address the undocumented millions, who many of are criminals now in the U.S. Many could be (and I'm sure are) terrorists.

Lets Go Brandon

'' MAGA ''

By the way..?.. After the drugs wore off after SOTU.?

Biden drops embarrassing gaffes days after liberal media hypes SOTU performance

Your not wrong.

But he did bring up the border bill the Rep's helped to write and Trump told them to turn it down.

Doesn't matter who the Pres is, these things are mostly half-truths and lies.

Tell me Trump didn't lie and pat himself on the back. Hell he does that everyday.