khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19136

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Trump wouldn't say nonsense like Crooked Joe did. If he did, I would say the same. Biden is a disaster. His presidency is proof and one speech where the drugged him up and he spoke for an hour doesn't change everything.

If your friend purposely burned your house down, killed your dog and boinked your wife but made you a nice dinner afterwards, would that make it ok?
    What? LOL

Like Trump doesn't huff some Adderall and get out there and say a bunch of BS. LMAO

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10568

Originally Posted by khicks26
    Come on dude. To a normal Dem it was a good speech, how can you not see that.

If it was Trump saying the same shit you would be acting the same way. Probably saying, it was the best speech ever.

I'm guessing the Dems held their breath through the whole of Biden's speech. An actor who played a president told Biden to give hope and that is exactly what Joe did.

He kept saying '' I'm going to do this and I'm going to do that and this and that ''. But these things should have been done already. He did not address Inflation. He said it is only 3 and a half percent. But, Gas has doubled, food is up over 50%, heating your home and air conditioning it is up almost 100 %. That's just a few. But Heyyyyyyyyyyy, the stock market is up.

He did not address the Border. He said everyone deserves a chance in America but did not address the undocumented millions, who many of are criminals now in the U.S. Many could be (and I'm sure are) terrorists.

Lets Go Brandon

'' MAGA ''

By the way..?.. After the drugs wore off after SOTU.?

Biden drops embarrassing gaffes days after liberal media hypes SOTU performance

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Originally Posted by khicks26
    Come on dude. To a normal Dem it was a good speech, how can you not see that.

If it was Trump saying the same shit you would be acting the same way. Probably saying, it was the best speech ever.

I'm guessing the Dems held their breath through the whole of Biden's speech. An actor who played a president told Biden to give hope and that is exactly what Joe did.

He kept saying '' I'm going to do this and I'm going to do that and this and that ''. But these things should have been done already. He did not address Inflation. He said it is only 3 and a half percent. But, Gas has doubled, food is up over 50%, heating your home and air conditioning it is up almost 100 %. That's just a few. But Heyyyyyyyyyyy, the stock market is up.

He did not address the Border. He said everyone deserves a chance in America but did not address the undocumented millions, who many of are criminals now in the U.S. Many could be (and I'm sure are) terrorists.

Lets Go Brandon

'' MAGA ''

By the way..?.. After the drugs wore off after SOTU.?

Biden drops embarrassing gaffes days after liberal media hypes SOTU performance

Your not wrong.

But he did bring up the border bill the Rep's helped to write and Trump told them to turn it down.

Doesn't matter who the Pres is, these things are mostly half-truths and lies.

Tell me Trump didn't lie and pat himself on the back. Hell he does that everyday.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30114

Has joe ever heard of the Master Settlement Agreement?
    I guess not.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68773

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    The vids are to show you, as you say "radical views from both ends." How it is not a black and white issue, as with most things it's in the gray area.

To say the majority thinks like you is incorrect.

Fence riding is apathy and
    can be as bad as being a radical from one of the ends.

Never said you have to watch, but if you're posting in here I thought you might be curious. That or you stopped by to say " Why can't we all get along". Either way the vids may help one way or another.
    I said "I think" the majority thinks like me, more towards the center than hard right or hard left.
    Disagree? Fine, but don't then run with it .

Unless I have a far right or left opinion I'm on the fence?

I'm not undecided or on ANY fence. I'm just not jamming hate and spew up everyone's nose.

And if I am not pounding a radical drum on a public forum, I'm apathetic?

You are quick with the conclusions and yet, you do not know me at all.

But that's how this sub forum seems to roll.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    I said "I think" the majority thinks like me, more towards the center than hard right or hard left.

I'm not undecided or on ANY fence. I'm just not jamming hate and spew up everyone's nose.

Jan 6th, you have no opinion either way? Of course you do. I know what I viewed, yet some some say nothing happened at all. Or changed what they said. The truth isn't radical, far left or right.

I think the point khicks was trying to make is that there are bad actors out there demonizing others to protect them and theirs and sometimes it helps to see different perspectives to find the truth. Or not.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5294

Actor Robert DeNiro slammed former President Trump Friday as the former president is likely to be the GOP presidential nominee in November.
    “The guy is a total monster… I don’t understand it,” DeNiro said Friday on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher, referring to polls that show the GOP front-runner leading President Biden, adding that Trump is “such a mean, nasty, hateful person.”
    The actor added that he would also refuse any role that requires him to depict Trump because he “can’t see any good in him.”
    “Nothing,” DeNiro told Maher. “Nothing at all, nothing redeemable in him.”
    He warned that a second Trump administration would be “dangerous,” alluding to the former president’s rhetoric.
    “There’ll be things that happen that none of us can imagine,” he said Friday. “That’s what happens in that kind of a dictatorship, which is what he says. Let’s believe and take him at his word.”
    “So he’s a sociopathic, psychopathic, malignant narcissist,” he added. “He is a dangerous person.”

Trump hit back Saturday in a post on Truth Social, calling the actor’s comments “stupid.”
    “Robert DeNiro has a terminal case of Trump Derangement Syndrome,” he wrote. “Such a stupid sounding guy, a low IQ individual!”
    De Niro made a similar argument against the GOP presidential front-runner last year, claiming “democracy won’t survive” if Trump is reelected. He also referred to him at the time as a “wannabe dictator.”
    “I’ve spent a lot of time studying bad men,” the actor said in a statement read by former Trump aide Miles Taylor in October. “I’ve examined their characteristics, their mannerisms, the utter banality of their cruelty. Yet there’s something different about Donald Trump.”
    “When I look at him, I don’t see a bad man. Truly. I see an evil one,” he added at the time.
    After DeNiro spent spent time knocking the president during an awards speech late last year, the former president said he should focus “on his life, which is a mess, rather than the lives of others.”

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8854

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Jan 6th, you have no opinion either way? Of course you do. I know what I viewed, yet some some say nothing happened at all. Or changed what they said. The truth isn't radical, far left or right.

I think the point khicks was trying to make is that there are bad actors out there demonizing others to protect them and theirs and sometimes it helps to see different perspectives to find the truth. Or not.
    Truth? Funny how that word seems to lose any meaning for some of you. Is it true that Trump incited violence on J6? No of course it's not. Its a blatant lie. Just as he colluded with Russia and so many other lies the Left keeps repeating.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post

You bet I have an opinion on Jan. 6th B12. It was a disgrace. Everyone should be held accountable if they participated. EVERYONE.

I just try and show some civility.

Have to admit, I was taken back a bit when a pro Democrat was calling me out. I assumed it would be a Trump supporter but whatever.

And by more to the middle I meant things like, what is going on in stores where they allow stealing and even if caught, they are not prosecuted. Ridiculous.

So I do have problems with both extremes.

The border is a train wreck. My earlier question was rhetorical. But the repubs voted NOT to fix it because their Furor told them to. Some representation of the people there.

There are many problems but the extreme has a hand in plenty of them. If everyone would just STFU and act the way they were either taught when they were young and not when they were incited by Fox and CNN which plays that game for ratings and money, or at least acknowledge right from wrong, I think we would all be a lot better off.

I do appreciate the help B12. Maybe I should step out of this minefield.

All the best sir.

khicks26

Well I guess it would be up to what the center means to you.

Not running with anything.

Well that's the way your post read and you said you don't know politics. Is that not apathy?

No I don't know you, but I can read. One thing I know now is that you're a bit sensitive.

khicks26

You bet I have an opinion on Jan. 6th B12. It was a disgrace. Everyone should be held accountable if they participated. EVERYONE.

I just try and show some civility.

Have to admit, I was taken back a bit when a pro Democrat was calling me out. I assumed it would be a Trump supporter but whatever.

And by more to the middle I meant things like, what is going on in stores where they allow stealing and even if caught, they are not prosecuted. Ridiculous.

So I do have problems with both extremes.

The border is a train wreck. My earlier question was rhetorical. But the repubs voted NOT to fix it because their Furor told them to. Some representation of the people there.

There are many problems but the extreme has a hand in plenty of them. If everyone would just STFU and act the way they were either taught when they were young and not when they were incited by Fox and CNN which plays that game for ratings and money, or at least acknowledge right from wrong, I think we would all be a lot better off.

I do appreciate the help B12. Maybe I should step out of this minefield.

All the best sir.
    I might vote for Dems but I'm not a Dem. I call myself working class.

I wasn't calling you out, I was including you.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Your not wrong.

But he did bring up the border bill the Rep's helped to write and Trump told them to turn it down.

Doesn't matter who the Pres is, these things are mostly half-truths and lies.

Tell me Trump didn't lie and pat himself on the back. Hell he does that everyday.
    Probably not one honest politician in D. C. We will all have to wait several years for the outcome of what is transpiring at the present time.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Probably not one honest politician in D. C. We will all have to wait several years for the outcome of what is transpiring at the present time.
    You know it my brother.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

Truth? Funny how that word seems to lose any meaning for some of you. Is it true that Trump incited violence on J6? No of course it's not. Its a blatant lie. Just as he colluded with Russia and so many other lies the Left keeps repeating.
    Dwight, I'm not sure how much knowledge you have of all that transpired on Jan. 6th in Wash. D.C. and the lead up to it. You are in Canada right? So I assume it is what you read or heard on TV or other writings?

I have lived in D.C. or the outskirts my entire life.

I have loved ones that actually work there as well as several life long friends. In the capital. Every work day.

I most assuredly don't need to be told by you what went on there that day.

You sir are incorrect and should hold accountable those that told you mistruths.

Good luck with that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

khicks26

Dwight, I'm not sure how much knowledge you have of all that transpired on Jan. 6th in Wash. D.C. and the lead up to it. You are in Canada right? So I assume it is what you read or heard on TV or other writings?

I have loved ones that actually work there as well as several life long friends. In the capital. Every work day.

You sir are incorrect and should hold accountable those that told you mistruths.

Good luck with that.
    I don't do politics? Really?

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

Well I guess it would be up to what the center means to you.

Not running with anything.

Well that's the way your post read and you said you don't know politics. Is that not apathy?

No I don't know you, but I can read. One thing I know now is that you're a bit sensitive.
    I didn't say I don't KNOW politics.

I said I don't DO politics.

What I meant was I don't enjoy arguing for one side or another in here mainly because if a few of these posters are not paid to write this stuff, they sure write like they are.

I appreciate your passion. I wish I could argue this stuff, I think. But it's just not me.

I think we misunderstood one another.

And, a bit sensitive might actually be fair. But it's more just trying to be respectful of everyone and not wanting to be mislabeled.

Keep up the good fight 26.

khicks26

I didn't say I don't KNOW politics.

I said I don't DO politics.

What I meant was I don't enjoy arguing for one side or another in here mainly because if a few of these posters are not paid to write this stuff, they sure write like they are.

I appreciate your passion. I wish I could argue this stuff, I think. But it's just not me.

I think we misunderstood one another.

And, a bit sensitive might actually be fair. But it's more just trying to be respectful of everyone and not wanting to be mislabeled.

Keep up the good fight 26.
    I see! This sounds right.

A lot can get lost in the translation with posting. Hell if I met you in person I wouldn't even talk politics. I mostly do it in here.

It was nice to see you slap Dwight around a little bit. LMAO

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't do politics? Really?
    Yeah, really.

I can't have a public position now.

I can't really talk about it now but if the time comes that I can, I'll let you know.

Hope that makes sense.

DwightShrute

Good luck with that.
    I am not condoning the violence that happened on J6 nor am I saying it never happened. I have eyes. Trump never incited violence that day is my point. Asking people to peacefully march isn't inciting violence. It just isn't. Trump was giving his speech far away from the Capitol. The rioters didn't even hear him speak.

There were 575 riots all over the US a few months before. Over 100 straight days in Portland at the courthouse. Dozens were murdered, thousands injured, and billions in damage. I was against that violence as well

The difference is quite simple. The 575 riots were justified by the Left and the MSM whereas the riots on J6 were rightfully denounced. But, many people who were just there on J6 and committed NO violence were arrested, held without charges for months in solitary, video evidence was withheld from the defense and the court, and a few non-violent people received sentences longer than manslaughter.

Soon after he dared to be a journalist, he was fired by Fox. Probably just a coincidence. lol

The dems wanted it to happen. That is why those bombs were placed there the day before. They were there in case things didn't get violent. That is why Pelosi refuse the Nation Guard and why there were many FBI operatives inside the crowd at the Capitol.

The mistruths are not on my side. My eyes are open. Words have meanings.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

I see! This sounds right.

A lot can get lost in the translation with posting. Hell if I met you in person I wouldn't even talk politics. I mostly do it in here.

It was nice to see you slap Dwight around a little bit. LMAO
    LOL.

All good.

khicks26

Yeah, really.

I can't have a public position now.

I can't really talk about it now but if the time comes that I can, I'll let you know.

Hope that makes sense.
    Yeah it does. Kinda why I call myself working class.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Psychiatrist sees signs Biden was medicated for State of the Union performance

“It was a word salad on speed”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rist-sees-sig/

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

I am not condoning the violence that happened on J6 nor am I saying it never happened. I have eyes. Trump never incited violence that day is my point. Asking people to peacefully march isn't inciting violence. It just isn't. Trump was giving his speech far away from the Capitol. The rioters didn't even hear him speak.

There were 575 riots all over the US a few months before. Over 100 straight days in Portland at the courthouse. Dozens were murdered, thousands injured, and billions in damage. I was against that violence as well

The difference is quite simple. The 575 riots were justified by the Left and the MSM whereas the riots on J6 were rightfully denounced. But, many people who were just there on J6 and committed NO violence were arrested, held without charges for months in solitary, video evidence was withheld from the defense and the court, and a few non-violent people received sentences longer than manslaughter.

Soon after he dared to be a journalist, he was fired by Fox. Probably just a coincidence. lol

The dems wanted it to happen. That is why those bombs were placed there the day before. They were there in case things didn't get violent. That is why Pelosi refuse the Nation Guard and why there were many FBI operatives inside the crowd at the Capitol.

The mistruths are not on my side. My eyes are open. Words have meanings.
    Dwight, I'll respond to a few.

You: Trump never incited violence that day is my point.

Me: You cannot possibly know that other than what has been told to you on TV or somewhere else. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I do wonder how those rioters came up with wanting to hang Pence though. Wait. Don't tell me: there's good people... on both sides.

You:
    Asking people to peacefully march isn't inciting violence.

Me: did he say peacefully? What else got them all lit up?

You:
    Trump was giving his speech far away from the Capitol. The rioters didn't even hear him speak.

Me: When I was nine years old, my mom would drop my older brother and me off at the Wash. Monument after church. We would play in the monument, go through the museum's, Botanical gardens and walk to the Capital almost EVERY Sunday the weather was nice. It's far away? Yes, if you have to crawl. Man, you are not even close on that one.

You:
    The rioters didn't even hear him speak.

Me: With a microphone, which he spoke into, it would have been hard not to hear him, especially if you showed up TO hear him. I'm giving you a C'MON MAN for that one.

That's enough for one night . See ya.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20643

Me: You cannot possibly know that other than what has been told to you on TV or somewhere else. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I do wonder how those rioters came up with wanting to hang Pence though. Wait. Don't tell me: there's good people... on both sides.

You:

You:
    Trump was giving his speech far away from the Capitol. The rioters didn't even hear him speak.

Me: When I was nine years old, my mom would drop my older brother and me off at the Wash. Monument after church. We would play in the monument, go through the museum's, Botanical gardens and walk to the Capital almost EVERY Sunday the weather was nice. It's far away? Yes, if you have to crawl. Man, you are not even close on that one.

You:

Me: With a microphone, which he spoke into, it would have been hard not to hear him, especially if you showed up TO hear him. I'm giving you a C'MON MAN for that one.

What's the latest count on the number of J6 rioters who clearly told the court that they were motivated by Trump's call to "take back their country" or similar rhetoric? "Stand back and stand by".
    Don't forget that a clear majority of members in both the House and the Senate found him guilty of instigating the riot.

DwightShrute

You:

You:

You:

I will provide proof for both of those comments. They are lying to you.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Trump frequently slurs his words and almost never makes any sense when he gives speeches these days.

He is clearly suffering from symptoms consistent with dementia, and appears to also be suffering from associated physical health issues.

So of course he starts off his hate rally today mocking Joe Biden for having a stutter:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1766602639939162503

What a despicable human being!
    Trump making fun of someone who stutters vs. Biden encouraging someone who stutters.
    This isn’t a difficult choice, folks.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1766674844588884152

Hareeba!

This is an absolute brilliant sendup of that extraordinarily pathetic response to the SOTU

https://twitter.com/i/status/1766724271961788676

Hareeba!

Easily the one graph Elon Musk needs to choke down more than any other—the one that shows what an amazing fukking POTUS Joe Biden has been since hundreds of thousands of Americans died because of TFG’s rank incompetence in the midst of a once-in-a-century global pandemic:

Hareeba!

The same week Trump gets a family member to co-chair the GOP (in an effort to use donor funds for his legal troubles*), he welcomes an autocrat into his home with open arms.

The Republican party isn't on life support, it's gone.

Trump with Orban tonight:

“There’s nobody that’s better, smarter or a better leader than Viktor Orban. He’s fantastic…He’s a non-controversial figure because he says, ‘This is the way it’s going to be,’ and that’s the end of it. Right? He’s the boss. No, he’s a great leader.”

FFS!!!
    Does he truly think this is the way Americans want it?

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13893

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post

Psychiatrist sees signs Biden was medicated for State of the Union performance

“It was a word salad on speed”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rist-sees-sig/
    Ever listen to a podcast on 1.5 X ?

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO

It cannot be cleaned up with YouTube videos.
    And “ they” as you used it is nonsense. I don’t need a news outlet to tell me what happened.
    Everyone knows all that happened. The rioters were all fired up from the rigged nonsense and all that took place prior to that morning. There were mass communications for all to see days before this occurred and leading up to this. Those communications were what led to this.
    That clown said let’s go and ducked into a car and watched on TV.
    Again, hang the VP? And nothing from Trump ?
    And above all the BS that gets tossed around here, personal insults to people you have a different view of what took place than you? What is this, the 5th grade?

State a view and defend it if you will. This isn’t Russia. You are allowed to do it but insults are usually tossed around when someone is out of truth or is desperate to step on another person’s views.

Good luck Dwight, and do remember , he watched on TV from right down the street. He could have been there in 5 minutes tops. He could have stopped all that before it started or at any point during.
    He chose not to. He and his supporters need to own that.

Hareeba!

Here is a summary of TFG’s 3/9 speech in Rome, Georgia:
    1. Starts by mocking President Biden for having a stutter.
    2. Does an impression mocking people with the disability of stuttering.
    3. Says he is friends with “Poten” referring to Putin.
    4. Says Biden is going after him because he is a “political appointment” of Biden.
    5. Defames woman he was found to have raped and defamed.
    6. Complains about $83 million judgment defaming rape victim.
    7. Says he mixes up names of people on purpose.
    8. Says he “protects women” so “suburban women like me.”
    9. Says he stops immigrants from going into kitchens of women.
    10. Attacks Ron DeSantis.
    11. Repeats several times that he’s not cognitively declined.
    12. Says media should be banned from writing bad stories on him.
    13.Talks about how bad America is.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8547

40,000 hours of footage, says Tucker. He shows less than 3:00 minutes and says it changes everything. No sane person would believe such a lie. There is no way that less than 3:00 minutes can accurately show anything that happened in over 4 hours, and 40,000 hours of tape. He makes millions off people that are either,

1) Intellectually dishonest
    2)Not to smart
    3)To blind to see what a lair he is.

Q, was at the Capital for 3 to 4 hours, yet less than 3 minutes proves, what he did for this amount of time?
    Who would believe that. Has 40,000 hours of tape but only uses 3 minutes. Interesting.

This makes Tucker, more of a low life than what he is accusing the j6 committee of being.

Trumps speech on j6, shortest in his history, he only said ''march peacefully.''

First ... 160161162163164165166 ... Last