Originally posted on 01/14/2024:

I just think the Rams right now are the better team now that Stafford and Williams are 100 percent.
Rams are hot coming into this game, winning seven out of their last eight, the lone loss being on a walk off punt return in Baltimore last month which was kind of a fluke.

True all five of the previous Rams games have been decided by one score, and one can argue they should have lost that Giants game, but as I like to say, "What's the bottom line?"
Winner's win.

I like what Detroit has done the past two years, I like Goff, when he was breaking into the NFL I caught a lot of shit defending him, I like St. Brown too. I always liked Coach Campbell, loved him when he played for my NY Giants.
Lions with Cambell is an easy team to root for.

Thing is Goff is pick prone, threw more INT's that Stafford (who can throw head scratching INT's as well) in two more games started.

I trust Stafford more in this spot than Goff, now that Cooper Kupp is healthy Stafford has one more option to go to besides Nacua (who finished fourth in league in receiving yards right behind St. John)

Kyren Williams led the NFL averaging 95 rush yards, per game (look it up) in only 12 games, would have won the NFL rushing crown from CMC if he made every start.

I like both coaches, McVay has won a ring, I like McVay better.
I like LA's rush attack better, now that Kupp and Nacua are a 1-2 tandem I like the Rams pass attack much better.
(Both TE's should start but are dinged up)

You can pass on both team's defenses, and both teams run defenses are pretty stout though.
IMO both defenses overall are even though I've heard Detroit has the better team defense.

For the reasons stated above, I like the Rams despite Detroit's home field advantage.

RAMS +3 (-105)