Originally posted on 03/14/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
Started research on travel/leisure....there is money to be made with re-opening trades....

$BKNG: You guys who obsess over valuations aren't gonna like this but Booking DOT Fuk'n yeah....P/E of 100+ easily on this one by spring time....once Girls Gone Wild in Cancun is back in full effect the FOMO will be intense here...especially after maw stim check gets here...first place your tarded US college aged kid is going....honestly, if ABNB is trading at a larger market cap when BKNG has twice the revenue... this is Captain Obvious play....Booking yeah

$RICK: you are gonna have to do your own DD on this one....it might be painful... you have to take a plane to South Florida and visit any number of luxury Gentleman's clubs on their portfolio... just remember for every dollar you shove down some poor young single mother's thong you will also be paying yourself a dividend.

$SIX: Six flags is opening, the chart looks beautiful...their balance sheet is fine for a company who lost 80% of their business...honestly seems like the safest play to me...this is the best play!

$MMYT: This is BKNG/Expedia of India....they lowered their debt recently and for sure will be increasing their revenue and riding travel waves soon...chart flagging just like others.... higher highs and higher lows all year

$TRVG: Snowball put me onto this one early and its been printing... I think much more room to run... don't sell early Snowy

Obviously the unknown here is covid but I review the covid projection models weekly and its decreasing globally...even in Florida where they decided to stay open all year and kill an extra 15K people its decreasing so I fully believe the re-opening trade is going to be in full effect....so act accordingly

I am researching further into retail/consumer cyclicals and will come back with more....
How we doing here guys?

I’m guessing not one of you had the ballz to drop dimes on these...these are not coin flips....these are not guessing if Clayton Kershaw’s OCD was tilted. I understand macroeconomics, TA and human psychology. If I post stuff you either listen & respect it or don’t say anything later like...I wish I would’ve blah blah blah.

now that we got that out of the way....the market is just getting started. Expect a flat to shake out next week or two before we melt everything up simultaneously...including rates...market didn’t like velocity of rate changing, that is all. The rates have been moving up since summer for gods sake. We could melt up to 2 even 3% and the market won’t care. But as soon as a measly 0.5% spike happens its hide yo kids hide yo wife. But it does go to show you where the market is fragile as well as the nervousness given the degree of speculation inflating prices. How long it can go on? Good luck guessing, cause that’s all you’ll be doing is guessing.

I spent the last few weeks concentrating into my highest convictions for a 2-5yr timeframe.

#1) Palantir: Deep learning and AI will take over the world. No other company on the face of this earth that has mastered AI/Deep learning better than Palantir. No one!

#2) Teladoc: First hand experience. Buy. Forget. Retire. Expanding into global markets and remote monitoring acquisition of Livongo. It’s a no brained. I am a doctor. I am telling you to buy this anytime it hit 100MA. That is all.

#3) Unity: this is basically software company for mobile game developers. Think Trade desk or Shopify for gaming. If this market cap isn’t 50B in 2 years my Dolphins will have also won the Super Bowl.

#3) Sea Limited: after 3x my initial investment I am still dollar cost averaging this e-commerce monster for one simple reason. Fintech. I’ve spent a lot of time studying this company and their CEO Forrest Lee is not fuking around. He is building a massive empire that is going to dominate from South east Asia to Mexico. He could end up making Bezos & Jack Ma look like a retarded cousins.

the last 2 are what I wld call speculative....meaning their revenues and performance are unproven...yet...so speculating they will make some serious damage into their respective sectors..3D printing and Genomics.

#4) Nanodimensions, not much time left now but they are going to 3D print every kind of electronic equipment we hold near and dead. Overvalued...yes...justified for what I see as a 100Billion market..hellz yes.

#5) Bionano Genomics , optical mapping cld provide a gateway to identifying diseases not previously identified easily. What makes BNGO special is the cost and usability across both bench top and clinical areas.

I didn’t mention Tesla because there are some unusual gamma activity there and I think we cld see some more bleeding from Tesla for awhile. Once Papa Elon drops that cyber truck and European hatch back on ya’ll it’s over though. I haven’t sold a single share of Tesla and bought while it was 500, just waiting on deep value which is sure to come eventually.