Originally posted on 07/18/2019:

I really loathe the idea of trying to have an intelligent debate with these two which I've seen historically is pretty impossible, but I will go ahead and make this comment. Both of you can feel free to say whatever you want to me/about me afterwards here, not going to respond to you in this thread beyond this one comment, but will just point out how wrong you both are in case anyone else might be confused.

Two hands for your viewing pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDKoZD-eREE&t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-s-fxzYQaQ&t

Very brief summary: in the first, the Team World Cup, German player has AA, Canadian player with KK moves allin preflop, and German guy calls "timeout" (which each team had one of) before calling the allin, a completely intentional slowroll. In the second Shaun Deeb had 55 on a board of T554 and tanks for a minute or two before calling his opponent's (Mike Matusow's) turn allin, another completely intentional slowroll (as he even admits in the video)

But according to the two of you, neither of these could be slowrolls since all the cards weren't out so they couldn't be "sure" they would win which means it's not a slowroll right? Are you two really that thick or as I've come to believe, you are just pulling off a major troll job?

I am curious how both the two of you would react if you were on the wrong ends of these. If Deeb claimed to you after the hand "sorry I wasn't really slowrolling, I thought you might have TT and could possibly one out me on the river so I had to think/wonder if I should actually call", would you accept that explanation? Or if the German player quite rightly pointed out how AA can definitely get cracked postflop so that he wasn't really slowrolling, he had to worry if you might outdraw him postflop if he called so he legitimately had to think if he should put his $ in there or not. Again are you really that thick?

I guess all these professionals who are laughing in these videos (and many other videos) about the slowrolls in these and other hands don't really know what a slowroll is since according to both of you a slowroll can only happen if it occurs after all the cards are revealed huh?

Dlowilly: why may I ask are you continuing to post here? I'm pretty amazed it took you this long to realize (at least according to one of your earlier posts here) what type of character Waves is even though pretty much every other person on this site (including Joecool even) has been saying this to you for a long time. As I've said many times, his strategy is that of a five year old, to just keep posting nonsense over and over until the more intelligent other party has had enough and stops. And then he convinces himself because he gets the last word in that he "won" the argument as a result. Exactly the actions of an "obnoxious child" as you put it earlier. So do yourself a favor and don't engage in it. When a baby is kicking and screaming because they are desperate for attention, the best way to make them stop is to ignore them.