JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Bunch of meaningless gibberish

Flop was J,10,5 rainbow. Boobywaves after playing all other hands well within time bank called my all in at the last possible second with 3 Jacks. That's a slowroll.

LOL @ boobywaves offering half the points if I post the hand history. You obviously take pride in instigating and lying. You wouldn't pay if I took you back in time and showed you the hand.
    LOL Yeah well bro, I'm not against you! But the amount of time that you have spent being ill and pouting

about 15 freakin seconds, (ESPECIALLY when the stakes are pizza points!) is absolutely hilarious to me!

Thanks for the laughs bro!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Yeah well bro, I'm not against you! But the amount of time that you have spent being ill and pouting

about 15 freakin seconds, (ESPECIALLY when the stakes are pizza points!) is absolutely hilarious to me!

Thanks for the laughs bro!
    Come on Joe, do you have trouble reading?

I told you over and over, it wasn't about the length of time, it was that he purposely slowrolled. How long the slowroll was has nothing to do with it.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I told you over and over, it wasn't about the length of time, it was that he purposely slowrolled.
    You're ignorantly claiming a slowroll. So for you, it was about the length of time. If I snapped called your pathetic raise, we wouldn't be having this conversation. What you fail to realize, just because I'm ahead after the flop doesn't mean I automatically win & you don't have potential outs. Therefore, I have every right to contemplate the tough call for my stack.

How long the slowroll was has nothing to do with it.
    How long has everything to do with it. Otherwise, it would be called a quickroll.

dlowilly

Deflections and lies are part of being a sociopath and pathological liar like you booby

Looks like this will be ur go to thread for letting out those demons

bobbywaves

Deflections and lies are part of being a sociopath and pathological liar
    This thread makes it easy to see you're talking from experience.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    This thread makes it easy to see you're talking from experience.
    Wow finally a true statement from you

I've dealt with several on here and ur just the next one

bobbywaves

Wow finally a true statement from you
    Again, Waves honesty matched only by Abe Lincoln.

Good to see you can admit making statements from your experience of being a sociopath & pathological liar. Acceptance is a huge step in the right direction, now you only need to seek professional help for your behavior issues.

dlowilly

Again, Waves honesty matched only by Abe Lincoln.

Good to see you can admit making statements from your experience of being a sociopath & pathological liar. Acceptance is a huge step in the right direction, now you only need to seek professional help for your behavior issues.
    Run along and play some more before nap time little bobby

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Let me ask you two something--and this is a serious question, not an attempt to goad either one of you. I am an absolute poker novice, but have developed an interest in the game in general, and an interest in finding out why the hell there is so much bickering amongst the poker community on SBR. I searched for the term 'poker slow roll' and found this:
    https://www.gambling.com/online-poke...-in-poker-2500
    The very first line of the article says "
    A slow roll in poker is where the player with the very best hand ("the nuts") makes a scene of calling a large final bet, adding unnecessary drama to the hand."
    My question is: how does the person accused of a slow roll, (Bobbywaves here) know that he has the very best hand? It seems that he makes a good case about the possibility of Dlow having a straight. From reading the poker forum now and then, I realize that Waves is considered a bit of a prick, but what is his transgression in this case? Or is it just his body of work allows him no room for benefit of the doubt from other players? I hope some of you experienced poker players can help this novice understand so as I don't run the chance of breaking etiquette myself one day.

JoeCool20

LOL This banter is freakin HILARIOUS!! To me a "slowroll" is when you sit there at a live table and take 2 or 3

minutes to call with the nuts. But even that is only in Hold-em!!! In Omaha there are SO many combinations that

the nuts is only the nuts before the next card is turned over! Hell if the board was J 10 5 and I had JJ and somebody

went all in in front of me, I'd sit there & think about it because I figure they have 8 9 and probably a queen & King too!

So you have a TON of outs if you have all the straight draw combinations in your hand!

There are a LOT of cards that can donk a straight on me! With the flop that came, I know would take all my 15

damn seconds to contemplate whether I felt like getting a straight drawn out on me for all my chips or not!

My only question is that IF the time bank was only 10 seconds, and BabyWaves took 9 seconds to call, would you STILL

be pouting and whining about it! LOL What if it was a 5 second "quick timer" and he took 4 seconds to call?

Would you still be wasting time on here trying to bash him for it?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-17-19 at 08:52 PM.

dlowilly

2 clowns trying to redefine what a slowroll is

Hilarious

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Let me ask you two something--and this is a serious question, not an attempt to goad either one of you. I am an absolute poker novice, but have developed an interest in the game in general, and an interest in finding out why the hell there is so much bickering amongst the poker community on SBR. I searched for the term 'poker slow roll' and found this:
    https://www.gambling.com/online-poke...-in-poker-2500
    The very first line of the article says "
    A slow roll in poker is where the player with the very best hand ("the nuts") makes a scene of calling a large final bet, adding unnecessary drama to the hand."
    My question is: how does the person accused of a slow roll, (Bobbywaves here) know that he has the very best hand? It seems that he makes a good case about the possibility of Dlow having a straight. From reading the poker forum now and then, I realize that Waves is considered a bit of a prick, but what is his transgression in this case? Or is it just his body of work allows him no room for benefit of the doubt from other players? I hope some of you experienced poker players can help this novice understand so as I don't run the chance of breaking etiquette myself one day.
    There was no straight out there. Not only did he slowroll, he made a thread to lie about slowrolling

The flop was J,10,5 with no flush draw. He had 3 Jacks on the flop, the best hand possible. He made up a flop for this thread that could have 3 Jacks beat because he's a weird, trolling prick.

JoeCool20

2 clowns trying to redefine what a slowroll is

Hilarious
    LOL You are the greatest Willy-man!! I'm not against you! Mainly because there is no way you could make me

believe that you were serious about a 15 second "slow-roll" in Omaha for no fukin money and only for pizza points!!

And thank you! Yes I know I am a big clown/Jester! ESPECIALLY about SBR Poker for pizza points!

bobbywaves

The flop was J,10,5 with no flush draw. He had 3 Jacks on the flop, the best hand possible.
    What a moron, he doesn't see str8 draw possibilities with the flop.

He made up a flop for this thread that could have 3 Jacks beat because he's a weird, trolling prick.
    I didn't claim to know what the flop was. My 1st post clearly stated what I thought the flop was. What I did remember correctly was you had potential outs with the flop, regardless if it was str8 draw outs instead of a possible made str8. I would have taken the same amount of time for either 8,10, J, flop or 5,10,J, so it's irrelevant.

Since you ended up with two pair (10's & 8's), that's where the educated guess came in that the flop was 8,10,J, thinking you shoved with 2 pair instead of shoving with crap (pair of 10's). Was giving you the benefit of the doubt of not being an idiot shoving with crap, but you proved me wrong. I asked you to post the hand numerous times. But you keep refusing out of humiliation & embarrassment, which is quite understandable.

dlowilly

What a moron, he doesn't see str8 draw possibilities with the flop.

What a jackass. Only time there isn't a draw to beat you by a hypothetical hand is if you flop a Royal or some straight flushes

I didn't claim to know what the flop was. My 1st post clearly stated what I thought the flop was. What I did remember correctly was you had potential outs with the flop, regardless if it was str8 draw outs instead of a possible made str8. I would have taken the same amount of time for either 8,10, J, flop or 5,10,J, so it's irrelevant.

Since you ended up with two pair (10's & 8's), that's where the educated guess came in that the flop was 8,10,J, thinking you shoved with 2 pair instead of shoving with crap (pair of 10's). Was giving you the benefit of the doubt of not being an idiot shoving with crap, but you proved me wrong. I asked you to post the hand numerous times. But you keep refusing out of humiliation & embarrassment, which is quite understandable.

So weird how you know what I ended up with, what you flopped, and exactly what I said word for word in the chat, but you just can't seem to remember what the flop was even though you studied it for 15 seconds and it was in the chat box right above the chat you posted word for word.

SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking 15 seconds to decide is "slow rolling" and freaks people out? Man, you guys need to relax.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Last SBR poker trip we took saw a guy at MGM in a tourney a bunch of us were playing in slow role a dude w his boat. Whole fukin table wanted to kick his ass.

bobbywaves

Yet, you think a set of jacks is a made hand in Omaha H/L since it's ahead after the flop.

None of that is weird at all...What is weird, a legitimate all in decision for my stack even being considered a slowroll. As if you had something to do in those 15 seconds I was pondering a call. I actually saved you time by stacking your ass, you weren't going to clear that roll by grinding for hours anyway.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Last SBR poker trip we took saw a guy at MGM in a tourney a bunch of us were playing in slow role a dude w his boat. Whole fukin table wanted to kick his ass.
    Yeah, slowrolling a boat at the end. Now THAT'S a slowroll.

According to this website that the other guy posted https://www.gambling.com/online-poke...-in-poker-2500

"slowrolling" is done at the END of a hand when you know you have the winner! NOT after the flop in Omaha when the whole damn shebang can change with each of the next 2 cards that have yet to be revealed!!

LOL Not only is the dude going bat shit crazy whining about 15 seconds, but he doesn't even know what "slow-rolling" is!

Slowrolling is when you "slow reveal" what you know is the winner (or nuts) AFTER the hand is over! NOT after the flop!!

ESPECIALLY in Omaha! LOL

How the fuk can you slow-roll when you don't even know if you have won, or if you are going to win yet??!!!

bobbywaves

"slowrolling" is done at the END of a hand when you know you have the winner! NOT after the flop in Omaha when the whole damn shebang can change with each of the next 2 cards that have yet to be revealed!!

LOL Not only is the dude going bat shit crazy whining about 15 seconds, but he doesn't even know what "slow-rolling" is!

Slowrolling is when you "slow reveal" what you know is the winner (or nuts) AFTER the hand is over! NOT after the flop!!

ESPECIALLY in Omaha! LOL

How the fuk can you slow-roll when you don't even know if you have won, or if you are going to win yet??!!!

Apparently Dblo never received this memo from poker 101.

Looking forward to his pathetic response.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51457

I really loathe the idea of trying to have an intelligent debate with these two which I've seen historically is pretty impossible, but I will go ahead and make this comment. Both of you can feel free to say whatever you want to me/about me afterwards here, not going to respond to you in this thread beyond this one comment, but will just point out how wrong you both are in case anyone else might be confused.

Two hands for your viewing pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDKoZD-eREE&t
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-s-fxzYQaQ&t

Very brief summary: in the first, the Team World Cup, German player has AA, Canadian player with KK moves allin preflop, and German guy calls "timeout" (which each team had one of) before calling the allin, a completely intentional slowroll. In the second Shaun Deeb had 55 on a board of T554 and tanks for a minute or two before calling his opponent's (Mike Matusow's) turn allin, another completely intentional slowroll (as he even admits in the video)

But according to the two of you, neither of these could be slowrolls since all the cards weren't out so they couldn't be "sure" they would win which means it's not a slowroll right? Are you two really that thick or as I've come to believe, you are just pulling off a major troll job?

I am curious how both the two of you would react if you were on the wrong ends of these. If Deeb claimed to you after the hand "sorry I wasn't really slowrolling, I thought you might have TT and could possibly one out me on the river so I had to think/wonder if I should actually call", would you accept that explanation? Or if the German player quite rightly pointed out how AA can definitely get cracked postflop so that he wasn't really slowrolling, he had to worry if you might outdraw him postflop if he called so he legitimately had to think if he should put his $ in there or not. Again are you really that thick?

I guess all these professionals who are laughing in these videos (and many other videos) about the slowrolls in these and other hands don't really know what a slowroll is since according to both of you a slowroll can only happen if it occurs after all the cards are revealed huh?

Dlowilly: why may I ask are you continuing to post here? I'm pretty amazed it took you this long to realize (at least according to one of your earlier posts here) what type of character Waves is even though pretty much every other person on this site (including Joecool even) has been saying this to you for a long time. As I've said many times, his strategy is that of a five year old, to just keep posting nonsense over and over until the more intelligent other party has had enough and stops. And then he convinces himself because he gets the last word in that he "won" the argument as a result. Exactly the actions of an "obnoxious child" as you put it earlier. So do yourself a favor and don't engage in it. When a baby is kicking and screaming because they are desperate for attention, the best way to make them stop is to ignore them.
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave ArunSh 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pablo222 gave ArunSh 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly, and pablo222

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    I am curious how both the two of you would react if you were on the wrong ends of these.
    I can't speak for Joe, but it wouldn't bother me in the least. Unlike yourself & Dblo snowflakes, Waves has thick skin. Beat is a beat, win is a win, there's no varying degrees. I welcome you or anyone else to slowroll me, like I give a chit.

If Deeb claimed to you after the hand "sorry I wasn't really slowrolling, I thought you might have TT and could possibly one out me on the river so I had to think/wonder if I should actually call", would you accept that explanation? Or if the German player quite rightly pointed out how AA can definitely get cracked postflop so that he wasn't really slowrolling, he had to worry if you might outdraw him postflop if he called so he legitimately had to think if he should put his $ in there or not.
    I would absolutely accept their plausible explanations.
    Comical how pathetic Arunsh is for chiming in about slowrolling & poker etiquette. Considering Arunsh sat out during a full table cash game, while others were on the waiting list.

Hint: Instead of sitting out stroking your Johnson, get the fukk off the table. Others are on list waiting to play, you inconsiderate prick.

dlowilly

I can't speak for Joe, but it wouldn't bother me in the least. Unlike yourself & Dblo snowflakes, Waves has thick skin. Beat is a beat, win is a win, there's no varying degrees. I welcome you or anyone else to slowroll me, like I give a chit.

I would absolutely accept their plausible explanations.
    Comical how pathetic Arunsh is for chiming in about slowrolling & poker etiquette. Considering Arunsh sat out during a full table cash game, while others were on the waiting list.

Hint: Instead of sitting out stroking your Johnson, get the fukk off the table. Others are on list waiting to play, you inconsiderate prick.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

At best you could fault BW for taking 15 seconds to decide on a call that was the equivalent of 95 cents but this is not a slow role.

bobbywaves

At best you could fault BW for taking 15 seconds to decide on a call that was the equivalent of $4 in bitcoin, but this is not a slow role.

dlowilly

At best you could fault BW for taking 15 seconds to decide on a call that was the equivalent of 95 cents but this is not a slow role.

JoeCool20

I really loathe the idea of trying to have an intelligent debate with these two which I've seen historically is pretty impossible, but I will go ahead and make this comment. Both of you can feel free to say whatever you want to me/about me afterwards here, not going to respond to you in this thread beyond this one comment, but will just point out how wrong you both are in case anyone else might be confused.

Two hands for your viewing pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDKoZD-eREE&t
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-s-fxzYQaQ&t

Very brief summary: in the first, the Team World Cup, German player has AA, Canadian player with KK moves allin preflop, and German guy calls "timeout" (which each team had one of) before calling the allin, a completely intentional slowroll. In the second Shaun Deeb had 55 on a board of T554 and tanks for a minute or two before calling his opponent's (Mike Matusow's) turn allin, another completely intentional slowroll (as he even admits in the video)

But according to the two of you, neither of these could be slowrolls since all the cards weren't out so they couldn't be "sure" they would win which means it's not a slowroll right? Are you two really that thick or as I've come to believe, you are just pulling off a major troll job?

I am curious how both the two of you would react if you were on the wrong ends of these. If Deeb claimed to you after the hand "sorry I wasn't really slowrolling, I thought you might have TT and could possibly one out me on the river so I had to think/wonder if I should actually call", would you accept that explanation? Or if the German player quite rightly pointed out how AA can definitely get cracked postflop so that he wasn't really slowrolling, he had to worry if you might outdraw him postflop if he called so he legitimately had to think if he should put his $ in there or not. Again are you really that thick?

I guess all these professionals who are laughing in these videos (and many other videos) about the slowrolls in these and other hands don't really know what a slowroll is since according to both of you a slowroll can only happen if it occurs after all the cards are revealed huh?

Dlowilly: why may I ask are you continuing to post here? I'm pretty amazed it took you this long to realize (at least according to one of your earlier posts here) what type of character Waves is even though pretty much every other person on this site (including Joecool even) has been saying this to you for a long time. As I've said many times, his strategy is that of a five year old, to just keep posting nonsense over and over until the more intelligent other party has had enough and stops. And then he convinces himself because he gets the last word in that he "won" the argument as a result. Exactly the actions of an "obnoxious child" as you put it earlier. So do yourself a favor and don't engage in it. When a baby is kicking and screaming because they are desperate for attention, the best way to make them stop is to ignore them.

Well obviously you came up with two youtube videos of "slow - rolling" that WERE before the hand had ended.

The other guy came up with an address/link that stated a slow-roll was defined as being done AFTER the hand!

So I was only "relaying" what the other guy's link said that a slowroll was! But obviously it is/can be BOTH things!

There sure as hell ain't no "argument" from me! I'm just looking at the links others are providing!

Obviously it can be done either way!

But you showed two links about hands of HOLD-EM! What BabyWaves & Dlow are talking about was a hand of OMAHA!

And their Omaha hand sure as hell wasn't any where near decided after that flop of J 10 5!

The dude could have a TON of outs in OMAHA to overtake the 3 Jacks with that flop!

He didn't slowroll that board/flop with JJ in a game of HOLDEM! It was a game of OMAHA!

Or you/we all could say he should have called immediately in hold em!

(But he'd still have to figure an all in bet meant that he was up against a STR8 draw! So he might ponder it for a sec.)

But this wasn't holdem! It was OMAHA! And in Omaha the whole damn shebang can change on the turn & river cards!

Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-20-19 at 01:30 AM.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Well obviously you came up with two youtube videos of "slow - rolling" that WERE before the hand had ended.

The other guy came up with an address/link that stated a slow-roll was defined as being done AFTER the hand!

So I was only "relaying" what the other guy's link said that a slowroll was! But obviously it is/can be BOTH things!

There sure as hell ain't no "argument" from me! I'm just looking at the links others are providing!

Obviously it can be done either way!

But you showed two links about hands of HOLD-EM! What BabyWaves & Dlow are talking about was a hand of OMAHA!

And their Omaha hand sure as hell wasn't any where near decided after that flop of J 10 5!

The dude could have a TON of outs in OMAHA to overtake the 3 Jacks with that flop!

He didn't slowroll that board/flop with JJ in a game of HOLDEM! It was a game of OMAHA!

Or you/we all could say he should have called immediately in hold em!

(But he'd still have to figure an all in bet meant that he was up against a STR8 draw! So he might ponder it for a sec.)

But this wasn't holdem! It was OMAHA! And in Omaha the whole damn shebang can change on the turn & river cards!

Joe I wasn't talking about the hand in question. Sometimes in omaha or omaha hi/lo it's correct to fold the nuts, say in omaha/hi in situations where you think your opponent has the same nuts with a redraw to a stronger hand that you do not have. Or in high/low if you have the nut low but no reasonable high hand, and it's likely that your opponent is quartering you with the same low while having a good high also. That is an entirely different matter which could be studied for hours.

My point was simply that your statement: " "slowrolling" is done at the END of a hand when you know you have the winner!" is completely incorrect as these two and many other hands illustrate. And while I agree the situation is murkier in omaha, if say you are playing omaha high and the flop is K83 rainbow and you hold KKxx, then you are a big favorite no matter what your opponent holds so if they move allin and you tank before calling, yes that's still slowrolling. So to claim you can't slowroll in omaha until all the cards are revealed is still wrong, it's a situation dependent thing.

I actually have a feeling that Waves didn't slowroll in this hand even if it really makes no sense to tank with JJ on a JT5 rainbow board. Yes technically you could be a very slight underdog to a hand like KQ98, but there is no way you are folding there so in a situation where you clearly aren't going to ever fold, it doesn't make any sense to tank call.

But I tend to think it wasn't an intentional slowroll, simply because Waves revels in slowrolling people - he often comments to various folks that he enjoys slowrolling them due to whatever personal beef he has with them. So if he was intending to slowroll here, he probably would proudly admit it - not like he's shy about doing that to people in general. The fact that he's claiming he didn't do so here, I actually tend to believe it even if it still doesn't really make practical sense - no poker player with a modicum of a clue is going to fold there so why tank call?

Even if Waves didn't legitimately intend to slowroll though, I am curious why he would make this post to begin with - just wants to instigate trouble? If I were in dlowilly's shoes, and my opponent tanked on me in an omaha game with JJ on a JT5 rainbow flop I would certainly think he slowrolled me also and would not be inclined to keep playing with him either. I probably wouldn't make the comments dlowilly did (but I don't blame him either, it certainly comes off as a slowroll whether it was intentional or not). Surely even Waves can realize how it would look that way whether it was intentional or not. But rather than letting it go, he decides to make a post calling dlowilly out when I'm guessing if you polled a large number of poker players with a clue and showed them this hand, 95%+ would say it was a slowroll, and that Waves was the one originally in the wrong. And yet he is the one making a post calling the other party out when dlowilly was clearly content to let it go beyond the direct comments to him in the poker chat?
    Last edited by ArunSh; 07-20-19 at 02:12 AM.
    Points Awarded:

JoeCool20 gave ArunSh 922 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoeCool20

Because his whole existence on here is to instigate and be an irritating juvenile trying to start shit with others.

I mean shit dude, I have no idea why anyone would do that. But he likes it and revels in it.

JoeCool20

And yeah, I ain't against nobody, but I can't believe his post didn't have more of an irritative nature where he was

happy or "proud" that he had made a fellow SBR member ill or upset. Either on the forum or in the poker room.

Isn't he supposed to be smiling and relishing in the fact that he got on somebody's nerves? Isn't that his M.O.?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-20-19 at 02:22 AM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Wow....

You guys take this SBR poker shit seriously . LOL

Keep on...

JoeCool20

Joe I wasn't talking about the hand in question. Sometimes in omaha or omaha hi/lo it's correct to fold the nuts, say in omaha/hi in situations where you think your opponent has the same nuts with a redraw to a stronger hand that you do not have. Or in high/low if you have the nut low but no reasonable high hand, and it's likely that your opponent is quartering you with the same low while having a good high also. That is an entirely different matter which could be studied for hours.

My point was simply that your statement: " "slowrolling" is done at the END of a hand when you know you have the winner!" is completely incorrect as these two and many other hands illustrate. And while I agree the situation is murkier in omaha, if say you are playing omaha high and the flop is K83 rainbow and you hold KKxx, then you are a big favorite no matter what your opponent holds so if they move allin and you tank before calling, yes that's still slowrolling. So to claim you can't slowroll in omaha until all the cards are revealed is still wrong, it's a situation dependent thing.

I actually have a feeling that Waves didn't slowroll in this hand even if it really makes no sense to tank with JJ on a JT5 rainbow board. Yes technically you could be a very slight underdog to a hand like KQ98, but there is no way you are folding there so in a situation where you clearly aren't going to ever fold, it doesn't make any sense to tank call.

But I tend to think it wasn't an intentional slowroll, simply because Waves revels in slowrolling people - he often comments to various folks that he enjoys slowrolling them due to whatever personal beef he has with them. So if he was intending to slowroll here, he probably would proudly admit it - not like he's shy about doing that to people in general. The fact that he's claiming he didn't do so here, I actually tend to believe it even if it still doesn't really make practical sense - no poker player with a modicum of a clue is going to fold there so why tank call?

Even if Waves didn't legitimately intend to slowroll though, I am curious why he would make this post to begin with - just wants to instigate trouble? If I were in dlowilly's shoes, and my opponent tanked on me in an omaha game with JJ on a JT5 rainbow flop I would certainly think he slowrolled me also and would not be inclined to keep playing with him either. I probably wouldn't make the comments dlowilly did (but I don't blame him either, it certainly comes off as a slowroll whether it was intentional or not). Surely even Waves can realize how it would look that way whether it was intentional or not. But rather than letting it go, he decides to make a post calling dlowilly out when I'm guessing if you polled a large number of poker players with a clue and showed them this hand, 95%+ would say it was a slowroll, and that Waves was the one originally in the wrong. And yet he is the one making a post calling the other party out when dlowilly was clearly content to let it go beyond the direct comments to him in the poker chat?
    922 All trust baby!!

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

922 All trust baby!!

As you wish Joe! When do you want these back etc.? If you want to set a date on which I give these back to you, that might be wise. If you do that though, then it will be with the understanding that I absolutely will not give them back prior to that date. Whole point of this is to save you from yourself blowing them somewhere (most notably the casino). So if you get a sudden urge to go to the casino, that would not be a good moment for me to return them to you. So setting a firm date, again having in mind that I absolutely will not give them back before that date no matter what, could be smart.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Bunch of meaningless gibberish

Flop was J,10,5 rainbow. Boobywaves after playing all other hands well within time bank called my all in at the last possible second with 3 Jacks. That's a slowroll.

LOL @ boobywaves offering half the points if I post the hand history. You obviously take pride in instigating and lying. You wouldn't pay if I took you back in time and showed you the hand.
    bobbo is honourable. dlow why did u even take the bait?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

dlow you try to bluff people all the time at omaha. you bluffed me out of a st8. What is really bad about is it you went all in with 2 pair. He is given a certain amt of time to call. Just like I have said over and over...YOU ARE A FUKKING CRYBABY!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves, and mikejamm

First 123 Last