Originally posted on 07/11/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by mosqueeto View Post
I was shocked today they actually responded to me via live chat, after ignoring for 3 weeks.
Basically they said "we actually weren't ignoring you, we sent the responses, but I'm not sure if they were delivered, I'm sorry the issue was on our end", like what? As if that's how emails work lmao.
Then the guy went to my bet history to "check if everything is okay", and he said "I don't see anything unusual about the bet". So apparently after hundreds of 10€ - 50€ bets it's "nothing unusual" that out of nowhere I decided to cancel my withdrawal request that was sitting there for 2 weeks, and I dropped all my money on some Senegal-Uruguay football match. He even told me that the withdrawal request and bet was placed using my I.P. address, what a joke lmao. They are saying their "anti-fraud" department found no issues with my account, as if they even have an "anti-fraud" department, disgusting dirty thieves.
That's the same story they told us about a previous 18bet case.

We'll ask them for proof and have approached their technology provider to ask them about this pattern of player reports.