Originally posted on 06/26/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
Maggie I have no filter, I speak my mind. I share the good, the bad, and the ugly. Back when I was 19, I was very depressed. However, I was not suicidal. A friend reported me for being suicidal and cops came, I wanted NOTHING to do with them so I ran. They got me and dragged me to the ER where they would take me to the psych ward later as that hospital inpatient was full. Kid you not, I knew the exit of that hospital from when I had alcohol poisoning the previous semester and found myself there one morning.

The nurse in charge of watching me that night was fat. I could tell I could easily outrun him. Knew it was one left turn, one right then left and RUN, you're out the door. So I asked him...can I use the bathroom. He said sure, go that way, moment I was approaching the first turn I RAN. I made it out! I ran in that shitty white hospital gown. Sadly they found me 45 mins later but damn I was close. Had not thought though of the end plan, like how to get from hospital back to dorm.

Why did I do all this? To avoid the lovely 3k medical bill involuntarily imposed on me by the goddamn psych ward. You see when you view money as a good portion of self worth, 3k medical bill makes you furious. Same as a speeding camera trap or your car getting towed. I become red as an apple in anger for unexpected bills.

Sadly, they got me. Threatened to taze me unless I came nicely. I did. I spit at everyone cursing nonstop to let me go and then they sedated me. Woke up in pysch ward. The only cool part is I met a bipolar chick, who I later made out with there and slept with once after we both got out.

There you have it. Another unspoken Eagles college story. My first two years of college were absolute hell. This is one of those stories.
Jesus, the fkn making of Michael Myers