Originally posted on 10/26/2017:

I have been thinking for a couple of days on how I wanted to say this so I will just crumple up my papers and speak from the heart. Were all of my units correct compared to posted plays? The answer is no. Am I up significantly the past 2 years? That answer is irrelevant. What is relevant is that I have not been honest with my posted plays compared to my posted record. If I wager on a game and do not post it in one of my threads, I have no business counting it towards my record. That is unfair for anyone who chooses to tail. It is misleading, and for that I am truly sorry. I have no business fudging posted records to make myself look better than I really am. There really was no need for it other than wanting acceptance and the feeling of being liked. Please see below....

Why did I do it? Again, from the heart...growing up losing my mother in my elementary years was very hard for me and still is today. I have always wanted to be accepted and liked and instead of just being my normal self (I am a very nice guy down deep by the way) I did it in ways where I would "look good" or at least attempt to. I offer to fly people places, offer to buy people meals, offer this offer that, try to show people this and show people that instead of just being me.

When this was brought up Monday, I believe it was, I did start from scratch and created a spreadsheet which may not even matter as I cannot be trusted. But it is the truth. Every posted play will go into that spreadsheet and that will be that, which at this point probably does not even matter.

There is no excuse for what happened and I take full responsibility for it, and for that I am truly sorry. I probably do not deserve to be forgiven, and after coming clean on this and SBR feels a punishment is necessary, I will accept it like a man. If there is forgiveness out there and anyone is willing, I would appreciate that and welcome it with open arms.

Again, no excuse for what happened, and I am truly sorry. It was never in my intentions to ever harm anyone, as that is just not in my nature and not who I am. If anything it was the exact opposite of trying to harm anyone and was just done in a terrible desperate way, and for that I am truly sorry. Thank you for reading.

-funny