Originally posted on 09/22/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
I'm not sure he does

Rocket Man has thouroughly outclassed him in this war of words.

First, he baited Trump into this mess.
Second, he has adamantly refused to back down.
Third, he continues to escalate threats every time Trump says something.

He has basically called trumps bluff.

He's making Trump look really bad right now. Obama handled North Korea better than this BY FAR.

Would ONE Trump supporter tell me exactly what the fukk he's doing? You guys always have some bullshit, humourous excuse for his inactions and behaviours, I would love to hear this one

He knows exactly what he's doing.

He was not "baited" into a mess. He inherited a mess from the Obama admin.

Fat boy Un is a tyrant dictator who thinks he has the power to take over the whole earth. Did you not see the interview from a North Korea defector who worked close to him?
He's not calling Trumps bluff, he is flat out thinking he can conquer.

He's not making Trump look bad, he's threatening our way of life.

Obama handled North Korea about as bad as a president possible could.

As a Trump supporter, I will tell you exactly what Trump is doing. He's listening to his military brass on the best way to effectively take this country out with as little deaths as possible. It HAS to get done. This regime can no longer exist, pure and simple. Right now he's jumping through the diplomacy hoops because he has to. Our military is ready right now to do whatever it is ordered, pieces are in place.

It's not a good situation to be in but it is what it is, we never should have let it get this far. We will win this battle but unfortunately many deaths and casualties will occur as a result.

Hope this clears things up for you.