Originally posted on 05/18/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
Trump is that guy we all know who bust balls relentlessly and than when u bust his balls u are crossing way over the line in his warp mind. I think if he would just show his taxes all this other stuff would go away. Maybe he won't because it would show what a liar he is but most know this already except a select few who would walk off a cliff for him. Heck he even called it saying he could shoot someone and these brain dead idiots would still support him lol.
For Trump they would probably walk the plank with hungry sharks awaiting. The guy has written books on how to deceive, has flip flopped during interviews, and even with video evidence to the contrary has spun new tales, yet nothing deters them. Dont think its so much about Trump they know he's a scumbag, its about us. Posters, anyone not conformative to the pub party, and entities they deem liberal media. They need to feel a part of something, pub party gives them that doesnt matter how hypocritical and despicable an action may be, any president who ran on pub ticket they will defend, even if that person declared to be a big time liberal as Trump has all his life. Thats how stupid they are. They just want to say nah niney boo hoo I/we won, the side Im on won, gives them reasons to live I guess, pretty depressing if you ask me.