lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Did Hitler allow any special prosecutor?

Just curious

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Laker, it appears you are trying to start a political war tonight

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

More fake news

lakerboy

Under I am not biased. I point out what i see.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

ask Sefton Delmer.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Laker backoff don't fall into the bull shit

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Under I am not biased. I point out what i see.
    Few here share those sentiments sadly.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Laker backoff don't fall into the bull shit
    You didn't get my point

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8440

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Few here share those sentiments sadly.
    you least of all.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

You think the guy looks like hitler. I get your humor laker boy and you are alright by me. Got any winners for today?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

I think it was Rommel

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    You think the guy looks like hitler. I get your humor laker boy and you are alright by me. Got any winners for today?
    Nashville

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

I think it was Rommel
    Incredible general

chico2663

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8454

Despite the effort of this administration to control the separation of powers...we still have some semblance of democracy. Therefore Trump didnt need to "allow" anything, congress did. And by his quick twitter fingers, he wasnt very happy about it.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Despite the effort of this administration to control the separation of powers...we still have some semblance of democracy. Therefore Trump didnt need to "allow" anything, congress did. And by his quick twitter fingers, he wasnt very happy about it.
    Trump is that guy we all know who bust balls relentlessly and than when u bust his balls u are crossing way over the line in his warp mind. I think if he would just show his taxes all this other stuff would go away. Maybe he won't because it would show what a liar he is but most know this already except a select few who would walk off a cliff for him. Heck he even called it saying he could shoot someone and these brain dead idiots would still support him lol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Trump is that guy we all know who bust balls relentlessly and than when u bust his balls u are crossing way over the line in his warp mind. I think if he would just show his taxes all this other stuff would go away. Maybe he won't because it would show what a liar he is but most know this already except a select few who would walk off a cliff for him. Heck he even called it saying he could shoot someone and these brain dead idiots would still support him lol.
    It's called an ego, you have to have one to become President and become Billionaire.. Obama, Clinton and Bush all had them but they were more puppets for their parties and paid sponsors so to speak...

Trump is a real leader and not a pond, that's why he is catching so much shit.. Rocking the boat, has the media and Dems scrambling and in a frenzy...

This Russia Witch hunt is going no where.. Waste of resources and tax dollars..

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's called an ego, you have to have one to become President and become Billionaire.. Obama, Clinton and Bush all had them but they were more puppets for their parties and paid sponsors so to speak...

Trump is a real leader and not a pond, that's why he is catching so much shit.. Rocking the boat, has the media and Dems scrambling and in a frenzy...

This Russia Witch hunt is going no where.. Waste of resources and tax dollars..
    sort of like benghazi

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

sort of like benghazi
    🍎 to 🍊

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

sort of like benghazi
    People died in Benghazi and there was real proof there.. Not one shred of proof that Trump was ever in tight with the Russians and there is no proof Trump shared Top Secret info that compromised Americans or undercover agents with the Russians either last week... No one died...

There's nothing there.. It's all a big shit show by the media and Dems to try to bring down Trump... They are gonna look stupid in the end..

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

sort of like benghazi
    what a penetrating idiot

chico2663

Says the idiot that knows I blocked him. Not really sure what you said . Don't really care. You are a lying p.o.s.. brooksatard

brooks85

lol you're terrible liar chico

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

what a penetrating idiot
    Says the idiot that knows I blocked him. Not really sure what you said . Don't really care. You are a lying p.o.s.. brooksatard
    lol you're terrible liar chico
    Again, nothing to see. A troll being a turd. Speaking of a turd, I have to go take a brooksy.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8440

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Again, nothing to see. A troll being a turd. Speaking of a turd, I have to go take a brooksy.
    coming from the moron who can't read or remember anything you're right... lol!

your dumbass STILL thinks the IOC picks the olympic city in 6 years... and you're on a gambling forum. Truly biggest idiot on the forum and biggest idiot I've ever encountered. Not exaggerating.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18876

coming from the moron who can't read or remember anything you're right... lol!

your dumbass STILL thinks the IOC picks the olympic city in 6 years... and you're on a gambling forum. Truly biggest idiot on the forum and biggest idiot I've ever encountered. Not exaggerating.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

For Trump they would probably walk the plank with hungry sharks awaiting. The guy has written books on how to deceive, has flip flopped during interviews, and even with video evidence to the contrary has spun new tales, yet nothing deters them. Dont think its so much about Trump they know he's a scumbag, its about us. Posters, anyone not conformative to the pub party, and entities they deem liberal media. They need to feel a part of something, pub party gives them that doesnt matter how hypocritical and despicable an action may be, any president who ran on pub ticket they will defend, even if that person declared to be a big time liberal as Trump has all his life. Thats how stupid they are. They just want to say nah niney boo hoo I/we won, the side Im on won, gives them reasons to live I guess, pretty depressing if you ask me.
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-18-17 at 04:33 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bosigga

khicks26

For Trump they would probably walk the plank with hungry sharks awaiting. The guy has written books on how to deceive, has flip flopped during interviews, and even with video evidence to the contrary has spun new tales, yet nothing deters them. Dont think its so much about Trump they know he's a scumbag, its about us. Posters, anyone not conformative to the pub party, and entities they deem liberal media. They need to feel a part of something, pub party gives them that doesnt matter how hypocritical and despicable an action may be, any president who ran on pub ticket they will defend, even if that person declared to be a big time liberal as Trump has all his life. Thats how stupid they are. They just want to say nah niney boo hoo I/we won, the side Im on won, gives them reasons to live I guess, pretty depressing if you ask me.
    I think having a black president for 8 years has something to do with it also. Talk about identity politics.

Trump is the rights version of Obama.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Pretty much sums it up

khicks26

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Innocent until proven guilty.. Trump is guilty before proven innocent in the left wing destroy Trump media.. Over blown, unwarranted, unfair...

All the leakers should be thrown in jail because they are committing crimes also.. It's all become a political joke. I'm embarrassed to be an American right now and it's not because of Trump...

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty.. Trump is guilty before proven innocent in the left wing destroy Trump media.. Over blown, unwarranted, unfair...

All the leakers should be thrown in jail because they are committing crimes also.. It's all become a political joke. I'm embarrassed to be an American right now and it's not because of Trump...
    Agree, but their doing it for all the wrong reasons.

Gets the job done none the less.

Real Power can't have a guy like Trump upsetting the apple cart. They like things nice & Pence.
    Last edited by khicks26; 05-18-17 at 05:04 PM. Reason: there/their Dwight will cry like a snowflake.