Originally posted on 02/08/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
Thanks again everybody!!

(I have a bunch of good pictures but it does seem like it is open to adding pictures to the post)
There it is, BD reminding us he's got blackmail material...I'll be folding to him in poker tourneys from now on

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Bash Awards,

Feel Free to Add-

-Biggest Mush- BigDay of course, the mush on the -190 fighter was p p p p perfect.

-Most Degenerate Wife- Mpaschal

-Best Dressed-Triple D

-Best Shoes- Boooya

-Biggest Degen- Big Orange, Fire in Da Hole, Big Joe, Iwin, a few others.

-Most Conservative- Peavy

-Most likely to 'leak" a bash sex tape- Donk

-Most likely to have needed new shorts after seeing naked chick at the pool- Quanger

-Biggest Hamburger Move- Tat and booking ticket for wrong month.

-Loudest Hillbilly after drinking- DS and Wife.

-Earliest to sleep- Opie (think I only seen the guy one time after maybe 10

-Most likely to be thrown out of Hard Rock confused for being homeless- Loshak

-Poster nothing like imagined- Optional

-Poster everything like imagined- DOnk

-Happiest guy- Beerdog

Special shout out to Latino crew, Jose, Sandos, Twisted Rhino, those guy go non stop like rock stars. Wikkid, keep busting up those blackjack tables. Leisure, you owe me a beer next time for heads up on the square you hit. Speedpro needs to come around more, cool guy.
This...these guys were everywhere at all hours partying hard, was unreal!

I'd also add goofyre as Most Mispronounced Poster Name, Ms Goofrye as Best First Time Bettor (saw her Falcons ML bet go up in smoke and took the loss like a pro), and wikkid for Most Likely to Believe Brady Can Do Anything (and be right!).

Also, Loshak for Most Likely to Hunt Down and Kill the Man who Murdered His Father
Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
I heard TripleD is already booked by both Wilhelmina and Ford for the next Fashion week in NYC!
Fell through at the last minute when they could only pay in cash...everyone knows that betpoints >>> cash

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
I brought a bad-ass fedora with me and could have won the SBR Fashion Awards, but it was too damn warm everywhere to wear it! In anything more than t-shirt/polo and shorts, I was pretty much sweating no matter where I was.
Those are fighting words sir, bring your best fashion game and your worst shirts to the next bash and we'll see who's left standing!