BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Awesome Time at the Bash, thanks million SBR and the entire SBR Community

Thanks again everybody!!

(I have a bunch of good pictures but it does seem like it is open to adding pictures to the post)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 15 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daneblazer, Fire in da hole, JAKEPEAVY21, Auto Donk, mpaschal34, BigOrange, wikkidinsane, RoyBacon, El Nino, SBR Forum, QuangX, downsouth, mr. leisure, Reload, and SBR Genie

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Man, long flight back as I just walked in the front door. I see beersog beat me to thanking SBR.

SBR is a top notch shop and definitely spent some crazy money.

thanks SBR for being great!!!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

I had a great time, thanks SBR!!

Great catching up with old friends and making some new ones!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I would have gone if my girlfriend wasn't afraid of you guys.

I blame President Turnip.

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Finally home after a slight delay in Chicago. Had a great time! Thanks SBR for everything!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Thanks SBR for a great time!

Beerdog....I still have 15 beer coupons to redeem. I thought I'd send them to you since I heard they are worth 20 in Canada.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Great time

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Sbr staff top notch as always. Thanks for everything! Just touched down back in SF in the pouring rain.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Shoutout to everyone that i had a chance of meeting. I really felt welcomed. BigDay and Wife MMAChica for hospitality. Opie for directions and wise words. Booya for winners 4-1. Golf for wise words. Goofyre and girl for company. TripleD for Patriot support during hard times. Tatddy for suprising me, being one of the fittest guys there. Sando for the Mia connection. Loashack Natalie and Brener for the down-to-earth interactions. Jake Peavy for being calm-cool-and collective. Optional for being friendliest and down to earth guy. UscPhilly for finally meeting each other at Superbowl Party. Downsouth for crushing it at blackjack.SBRJohn for the opportunity. Beerdog for outdrinking me. AutoDonk for being a real straight shooter.Quangx for dominating the first 5 mins of the poker tourney.Jose21 for laughs and poker talk while i was dumping off my chips. Sinmiendo for being a real standup gentleman. Mr leisure for hitting under first half. I think i got all that I interacted with.
    PiMike for nailing that overtime bet.Cappy for staying alive in tourney long enough and not being first man to get knocked out. Guest pro for being the only Guest thats a pro.
    Last edited by wikkidinsane; 02-07-17 at 01:42 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 8 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, Auto Donk, BeerDog99, Easy-Rider 66, tatddy, sandos139, Triple_D_Bet, and jose21_us

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Just posted in the live thread, but then saw this, so will add my voice to the collective.

Agree with all the above, awesome time. It's one thing to spend a bunch of time in the forum, which most of us do, but it's extra sweet to actually get to put faces to the names and form some friendships!

Look out for my thread with photos, which I'll upload tomorrow. It may or may not be of interest, since it's mostly just pics of the cool natural surroundings. (Wish I'd grabbed photos of some of the hotties prancing around the resort, but ehh, not worth getting outed as a creeper. )

Wikkid, I didn't make your shout-out list, but I didn't deserve it anyway, since I promised to teach you craps and then we never connected. What a douche.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Just posted in the live thread, but then saw this, so will add my voice to the collective.

Agree with all the above, awesome time. It's one thing to spend a bunch of time in the forum, which most of us do, but it's extra sweet to actually get to put faces to the names and form some friendships!

Look out for my thread with photos, which I'll upload tomorrow. It may or may not be of interest, since it's mostly just pics of the cool natural surroundings. (Wish I'd grabbed photos of some of the hotties prancing around the resort, but ehh, not worth getting outed as a creeper. )

Wikkid, I didn't make your shout-out list, but I didn't deserve it anyway, since I promised to teach you craps and then we never connected. What a douche.
    Hehe. Dude iw as hammered by 8pm during Superbowl. "Cappy for staying alive in tourney long enough and not being first man to get knocked out" Nice meeting you pal

wikkidinsane

Quick edit can fix that bro. Was a pleasure. im trying to remember all the names

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Thanks SBR for a great time!

Beerdog....I still have 15 beer coupons to redeem. I thought I'd send them to you since I heard they are worth 20 in Canada.
    How the heck did you leave with beer tickets??? I had to pay for some beers man, not cool! :-)

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Usual post-bash circle jerk.

Nothing to see here.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Shoutout to everyone that i had a chance of meeting. I really felt welcomed. BigDay and Wife MMAChica for hospitality. Opie for directions and wise words. Booya for winners 4-1. Golf for wise words. Goofyre and girl for company. TripleD for Patriot support during hard times. Tatddy for suprising me, being one of the fittest guys there. Sando for the Mia connection. Loashack Natalie and Brener for the down-to-earth interactions. Jake Peavy for being calm-cool-and collective. Optional for being friendliest and down to earth guy. UscPhilly for finally meeting each other at Superbowl Party. Downsouth for crushing it at blackjack.SBRJohn for the opportunity. Beerdog for outdrinking me. AutoDonk for being a real straight shooter.Quangx for dominating the first 5 mins of the poker tourney.Jose21 for laughs and poker talk while i was dumping off my chips. Sinmiendo for being a real standup gentleman. Mr leisure for hitting under first half. I think i got all that I interacted with.
    PiMike for nailing that overtime bet.Cappy for staying alive in tourney long enough and not being first man to get knocked out. Guest pro for being the only Guest thats a pro.
    This looks like a high school yearbook entry.

Mr. Sane: You refer to poster Peavy as being "collective". Can you elaborate on what you mean by that?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    This looks like a high school yearbook entry.

Mr. Sane: You refer to poster Peavy as being "collective". Can you elaborate on what you mean by that?
    I don't think it's the way ur thinking or hoping , Ronnie.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

No love for Iwin?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

tatddy

[IMG][/IMG]

This is one of Beer's pics. I didn't feel comfortable sharing his nudes.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

I envy you guys. Can never make it to one of these things myself because of my fear of flying. Nonetheless, SBR is a top notch site, and the first place I go to on the internet every day. First class act.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

That really one? Who's who there??

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Bottom row second one to the right is king Mayan

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

ready for the next bash after this one

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

My guest and I had a blast. Thanks, SBR! Was great meeting everyone off the forum. Was crazy sweating the Super Bowl. I think IWin is till pulling pieces of the towel he was chewing on out of his teeth.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Think I may have taken this pic actually? Then I was in one right after.

Anyway, this is:
    Back row, left to right, Mr, Leisure, Pimike, Blackbart, Downsouth, BigOrange, Tatddy, Optional.
    Front row, left to right, Sinmeido, Beerdog, [sorry I forget], JakePeavy

Pretty sure I nailed this minus the one dude I can't place.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Think I may have taken this pic actually? Then I was in one right after.

Anyway, this is:
    Back row, left to right, Mr, Leisure, Pimike, Blackbart, Downsouth, BigOrange, Tatddy, Optional.
    Front row, left to right, Sinmeido, Beerdog, [sorry I forget], JakePeavy

Pretty sure I nailed this minus the one dude I can't place.
    Triple D! He had a C-note on his forehead for a few hours...may be why you can't place him

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    How the heck did you leave with beer tickets??? I had to pay for some beers man, not cool! :-)
    I had like 10ish left in my bag as well. I don't even drink beer haha.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Bash Awards,

Feel Free to Add-

-Biggest Mush- BigDay of course, the mush on the -190 fighter was p p p p perfect.

-Most Degenerate Wife- Mpaschal

-Best Dressed-Triple D

-Best Shoes- Boooya

-Biggest Degen- Big Orange, Fire in Da Hole, Big Joe, Iwin, a few others.

-Most Conservative- Peavy

-Most likely to 'leak" a bash sex tape- Donk

-Most likely to have needed new shorts after seeing naked chick at the pool- Quanger

-Biggest Hamburger Move- Tat and booking ticket for wrong month.

-Loudest Hillbilly after drinking- DS and Wife.

-Earliest to sleep- Opie (think I only seen the guy one time after maybe 10

-Most likely to be thrown out of Hard Rock confused for being homeless- Loshak

-Poster nothing like imagined- Optional

-Poster everything like imagined- DOnk

-Happiest guy- Beerdog

Special shout out to Latino crew, Jose, Sandos, Twisted Rhino, those guy go non stop like rock stars. Wikkid, keep busting up those blackjack tables. Leisure, you owe me a beer next time for heads up on the square you hit. Speedpro needs to come around more, cool guy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino, BeerDog99, JAKEPEAVY21, and PAULYPOKER

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Bash Awards,

Feel Free to Add-

-Biggest Mush- BigDay of course, the mush on the -190 fighter was p p p p perfect.

-Best Dressed-Triple D

-Best Shoes- Boooya

-Most likely to have needed new shorts after seeing naked chick at the pool- Quanger

-Happiest guy- Beerdog

Special shout out to Latino crew, Jose, Sandos, Twisted Rhino, those guy go non stop like rock stars. Wikkid, keep busting up those blackjack tables. Leisure, you owe me a beer next time for heads up on the square you hit. Speedpro needs to come around more, cool guy.
    Great post!

No awards for me though.

Got another one:

Biggest cigar chainsmoker - BigOrange
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave Capybara 123 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sandos139
    The Miami Connection
    sandos139's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great meeting you bro, what a game & even better we Cashed It $$$$. We can link up whenever let me know. Good Times

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Great post!

No awards for me though.

Got another one:

Biggest cigar chainsmoker - BigOrange
    No doubt! Guy carries around a case of cigars everywhere he goes.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33110

Great picture !

Shout out to everybody I met and SBR for throwing such a great bash .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sandos139

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Bash Awards,

Feel Free to Add-

-Best Dressed-Triple D

-Best Shoes- Boooya

-Happiest guy- Beerdog

wtf i didnt get any mention????

drinking some presidente watching nba and college ball wishing i was back in the sportsbook

tatddy

[IMG][/IMG]

Wikkidinsane, Sinmiedo, Beerdogg, JakePeavy, Capybara
    Last edited by tatddy; 02-07-17 at 08:44 PM.

1234 Last