Originally posted on 09/09/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
What were the final stipulations for this thing?

I know it was a year long deal with highest average return. I'm sure there is a minimum tournaments played to qualify but since the discussions happened over several threads, this might be the best place to hammer it all out.

Also, lets make this thread where posters can wager against each other on who they think will win.

Best of luck gentlemen, I look forward to the back and forth throughout the year.
The two camps seems to be locked up in disputes over the terms: Team Donk is open to this and a variety of skill-based formats which don't favor the unemployed bobbo who can play every day. Team Bobbo is opposed, as they 1) prefer to define 'return' differently from the rest of the world, 2) are disinclined to accept any actual challenges given their record of losing them without a large handicap, and 3) are otherwise occupied by the fact that their welfare benefits need to be re-certified and by the fact that most of the team members are figments of bobbo's imagination.

Would have been an interesting contest, but bobbo made it very clear that he prefers not to back up his trash talk, and that any attempts to point that out to him will be met with a reminder of the one time he won at something. Probably another wasted thread...

Quote Originally Posted by ChristBar View Post
Thanx for your sharing I hope that everything will be fine and as for me I like playing on --- because on this site there are also many contests and another things which all people like it
...except wait, we found the only guy on the poker forum who doesn't know the obvious! CB, just search for "bobbo" and review some of that material, should give you a pretty good understanding of the situation. To help with skimming through this massive data, you can easily locate the detailed truth by searching for posts containing '29k' and reading the post preceding it