Originally posted on 09/07/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
Good that youre starting to see the light. Of course it was no big deal and whenever you see anything blown completely out of proportion and it being broadcasted over several channels, talked about, opinions being given, and a consensus to go along with it, then you know there is an agenda. This type thing comes from a hidden entity for social purposes to propel friction for the purpose of change. When they want you to think differently than youve thought your entire life they pull these stunts. They will eventually want you to rethink your constitution, to consider it archaic, to do away with it.
Trust me, I've been very well aware of social conditioning and global internationalism and its attack on national sovereignty and liberty long before sports channels joined the fray. I've studied the mechanisms as far back as the Lusitania and the Mersey commission, the Federal Reserve system, and even the infiltration of American public education way back in the John Dewey years.

Let's just say that with ESPN being 80% owned by Disney, a Jewish run media conglomerate, and run by a top Jewish Clinton fundraiser (Bob Iger), it's no surprise that they've become another progressive cancer. Ironically, the other 20% ownership stake belongs to the Hearst Corporation, the remains of none other than William Randolph Hearst, the master media propagandist himself.