Originally posted on 06/14/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
lol. This is guy is taking the piss just pulling everyone's leg trolling the lot of you.
You calling me a liar guy? You should know me better than that. Back to school.

UPDATE

So, I met up with the 29 year old last night. It was one of those spontaneous... let's do it now kind of thing. I hate planning these dates because... well... something always gets in the way and makes you cancel etc. So, we both agreed to meet last night. We met up at this one place. I'll be honest... I was disappointed at the first initial (look) attraction of her. But we hugged. I could tell she was really excited... I'm like... um where's the bar at? I need a drink ASAP.

We played this trivia game practically all night... and it was really entertaining. I couldn't believe that she actually had a brain on her. I always keep things cool... I just want to be a good date. Just be funny... relaxed... and entertaining. It goes a long way with women.

We ended up both being hammered... and honestly she felt bad... when I purchased majority of the drinks... at around the halfway point of drinking... she picked up the ordering and placed it on her card. Nice of her.

So the next topic came up... (I just figured I'd shoot that out there...) Are you going to be well enough to drive home? Honestly, in all my dates and meetings etc I've never used that line before. It actually came out smooth. Surprisingly. Apparently it didn't come across aggressive because her initial response was... "I guess we'll have to get a hotel." And I already knew which one to choose in the area we were in.

So anyways.... there are a few videos in sequence of what I was thinking... how I looked... etc... I was totally hammered.

I honestly don't remember much... I'm getting old.