Originally posted on 05/28/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by randynsales View Post
Just looking for some intelligent conversation on tonight's game. The pros and cons. I myself am leaning towards the under 183.

However I am wondering if Indiana shows up to play tonight their numbers have been decent their performance and energy has not been there at times it seems as if their defense is putrid.

Unfortunately, you've come to the wrong forum if you're looking for an intelligent conversation, all you'll get here is how the game is rigged, and how much Lebron is overrated, but I'll try my best. First off I expect a big performance tonight by the Pacers, they've been an up and down team all playoffs, but when they "show up", they've played very well. No team wants their season to end on their home court, and with the Heat knowing they have game 6 at home, I expect Indiana to play with a little more fire tonight. Also, while I feel the Heat are the better team, I don't think they're so much better that they'll beat them four straight times. I think Paul George steps it up and has a big game, and the "good" Lance Stephenson shows up tonight. Miami is also dealing with some injuries as both Ray Allen and Chris Andersen are listed as questionable, and even if they play, they wont be at 100%. One last thing, the Heat opened -2 and the line is now -1 or -1.5, the public is on Miami, but the sharps are taking Indiana. I have Indy winning tonight.